Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622344 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2016
khaynoni:

Thanks.

I don't know if you have any idea on why they are yet to send the Home Study test. I applied on the 12th of this month.

Are you done with the curriculum?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khaynoni(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
WafiJoe:

Are you done with the curriculum?

Not yet. I mailed them yesterday and I was sent the link today. I have started the test already. I'm stuck at the OOP lab, the error message I'm getting is "An error occured while running your script" what could be the cause?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ximonak: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2016
sanicula2:
Also add me to the whatsapp group

Have you being added?
If yes, edit ur post and remove your phone number....
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
khaynoni:

Not yet. I mailed them yesterday and I was sent the link today. I have started the test already. I'm stuck at the OOP lab, the error message I'm getting is "An error occured while running your script" what could be the cause?

If you are sure that your syntax is correct, I will advise you check your indentation. I haven't taken the test, so if this doesn't solve your problem, stick around, someone with more experience might just respond to your question.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khaynoni(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
WafiJoe:

If you are sure that your syntax is correct, I will advise you check your indentation. I haven't taken the test, so if this doesn't solve your problem, stick around, someone with more experience might just respond to your question.

Alright, thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khaynoni(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
It's high time I joined the whatsapp group. 0805**** is my number, add me please.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ximonak: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
WafiJoe:

You've been added, you should take your number off here.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
it could be as a result of syntax error or just network problems

khaynoni:

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2016
I just applied yesterday, and they said they will send me a link to the plumb test but i have not received any msg from them. i REALY NEED TO GET STARTED... embarassed
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Check your junk folder. If you can't find it, you could start studying the home study curriculum, trust me, there is not much time left. Considering that the homestudy test's deadline is 8th of April. And there are 10 modules in the homestudy curriculum, and about 4 languagues to be mastered (HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Python). Here is the link for the curriculum andela.github.io/homestudy/

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
ok oo,, they sent a link to the home study curriculum but i have not received the link to the plumb test...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by emmenem(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Good day,please add me to the whatssapp group on.(08064942308) asap.thanks .
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
add me too on the whats app group too... 0805
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by xchet(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Add me to the whatsapp group 08034930223
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
dongido:
ok oo,, they sent a link to the home study curriculum but i have not received the link to the plumb test...

You're not alone bro/sis. Give a holla/holler on this thread as soon as you get the link to the Plum Test though. And if I get it first, I'll holla.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
enigmatique:

You're not alone bro/sis. Give a holla/holler on this thread as soon as you get the link to the Plum Test though. And if I get it first, I'll holla.

Have you guys checked your junk folder? Didn't see mine after days. I had to check my junk folder, and I found it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Moltobene: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
kindly add to the whatsapp group
081**
WafiJoe:

Have you guys checked your junk folder? Didn't see mine after days. I had to check my junk folder, and I found it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by popsnar(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
thanks guys I've been added
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Moltobene:
kindly add to the whatsapp group

Have you been added?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Udekalu1(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2016
add me to whatsapp group 07067361627 home study test loading.......67% stuck at the recursive,fizzbuzz and DS lab.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Udekalu1(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
please help its seem problem is from Andela and the are rectifying it please help with DS,recursive and fizzbuzz lab
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
OK @Wafijoe
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2016
enigmatique:

Ok I will
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ximonak: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
WafiJoe:

Have you been added?
Nope
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
WafiJoe:

My brother, I have checked. Indeed, I always keep an eye on and check my spam folder. Yet, ee neva show. I'll just have to be patient a bit then.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 12:16am On Feb 29, 2016
enigmatique:

My brother, I have checked. Indeed, I always keep an eye on and check my spam folder. Yet, ee neva show. I'll just have to be patient a bit then.

Or you could go to this website proctor.andela.co

"To access your assessment, please login with this email address (the email address you registered with), your password will be all the characters of your email address before the @ sign. (e.g. Email: john.doe@email.com; Password: john.doe)"

You get the gist?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
WafiJoe:

Or you could go to this website proctor.andela.co

"To access your assessment, please login with this email address (the email address you registered with), your password will be all the characters of your email address before the @ sign. (e.g. Email: john.doe@email.com; Password: john.doe)"

You get the gist?
Yes I do bro. But I've done that already and I'm doing very well with the home study curriculum. The problem is the link to the Plum test.

You get the gist?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mikeopara: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please is the plum assessment test same thing as the Plum Discovery Survey ?

Kindly add me to the group - 07030983670

Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Moltobene: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
WafiJoe:

Have you been added?
yes thank you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
enigmatique:

Yes I do bro. But I've done that already and I'm doing very well with the home study curriculum. The problem is the link to the Plum test.

You get the gist?

Hmm... have you tried contacting @andela_nigeria?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mizxpensive(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
God mrning...Am an I.T student and I need we to do my I.T buh preferable where they pay money...add me to d whatapps group too..07086296534

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.