Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622235 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dongido: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
wohaaa! they sent me the Link to the plumb test!!!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hi, guys and andela fellows I stop applying for andela some months but I got an email today that says something about andela and big data university which is my academic field (Data Analytics), if anybody's got information about this, please mention
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
WafiJoe:

Hmm... have you tried contacting @andela_nigeria?

Actually, it has been resolved today. That is, I got the mail with the link to the Plum test today.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
dongido:
wohaaa! they sent me the Link to the plumb test!!!
Same here bro!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
checkmateman:
Hi, guys and andela fellows I stop applying for andela some months but I got an email today that says something about andela and big data university which is my academic field (Data Analytics), if anybody's got information about this, please mention
Got the same mail. If you're a pro in Data Analytics already, why not check out the andela.bigdatauniversity.com link that was given in the mail? (I haven't, though.)
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ProgramerOfLife: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello everybody i was at the last bootcamp but i didnt make it through, i have reapplied, what i want us all to do is to join the slack platform(slack is an online platform we used to communicate in the bootcamp) its a really cool platform because it makes collaboration very easy, you can share all kind of useful resources(pdf books,links, videos, and all kind of cool stuff to make u a better programmer and help you prepare well), if you are interested just your email to this number via whatsapp 07080254189.....Will be expecting you all, Thanks Jah bless #I-Am-P.O.L.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2016
enigmatique:

Actually, it has been resolved today. That is, I got the mail with the link to the Plum test today.

Great news. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2016
ProgramerOfLife:
Hello everybody i was at the last bootcamp but i didnt make it through, i have reapplied, what i want us all to do is to join the slack platform(slack is an online platform we used to communicate in the bootcamp) its a really cool platform because it makes collaboration very easy, you can share all kind of useful resources(pdf books,links, videos, and all kind of cool stuff to make u a better programmer and help you prepare well), if you are interested just your email to this number via whatsapp 07080254189.....Will be expecting you all, Thanks Jah bless #I-Am-P.O.L.

Nice one but I will pass
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sontoly: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello everybody pls add me to whassapp group(07057138393), I also gotstuck in the homestudy part in programming section at the code academy, the part that says "I got 99problem but a switch aint one"
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by laurandidi(f): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good day please add me to the whatsapp group my number is 08173137392 and I'm also stucked at the oop lab need help pls... Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sontoly: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Who has done the plum test?, and is it a must to complete the home study first before doing the plumtest?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by arthurpendev: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi, everyone, is anyone getting this error message when they submit their codes for the recursive and fizzBuzzs lab: 'An error occured running your code'.

I have tested the code before and it works and even my code were wrong it ought to show test failed. But it's not doing that this time around
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
toystars:

Nah. The success is what matters, not the number of times you tried. I tried Andela last year October, but didnt get pass the interview, although I thought I should have been selected. But I realized I wasnt getting it right. So I relaxed and re-applied for class VII, and I made it into the fellowship.

The moral of my story is, winners never quit and quitters never win. End of story.
plz,when you reapplied did you use anothe mail?
Been trying to apply again but was told the email has been taken,I understood I can still move forward with the previous registeration,is that right please,need feedbacks,tanx
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dsense(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello,
Please, the guy in charge of the WhatsApp group should add this number: 0809*******.
Thank you, in advance.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mikkeladex: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
hello guys,
please i got a mal from Tranter IT Limited inviting me for a written test

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your IT application to us at Tranter IT LIMITED, we are pleased to invite you for a written test as stated below:

Date: Friday, 12th January 2018.

Please what should i read and is the test going to be questions with option.Thank you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by simplesimul(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi guys, please add me to the Andela whatsapp group: 08023436898. Thank you.

I did my plum test yesterday and await the Home study exercise link.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dabanzy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
the homestudy test is not too hard buh its trickish.....jst finished d second quiz(knowing ive not done too well so far) so i i'm preparing harder for this oop lab....and d rest...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ess2dkay: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm done with the plum test. However the issue is the home study on http://proctor.andela.co/. It shows "no curriculum loaded" and there's this pop up at the bottom left of the screen which says: "You are not permitted to carry out this operation". Please kindly enlighten as to how this problem can be solved.

Also note that I followed the suggestion from the Andela FAQ page to refresh the page and click on the home screen, but still that did not work.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Erza:
Bamoza, just send a mail telling that you will be available for the boot camp if you will or decline if you won't. And please do it before the deadline you were given or they'll give out your slot. Take care grin
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07033548895. Applied for the summer class 2016
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kemslybil: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 07033791861. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
ess2dkay:
I'm done with the plum test. However the issue is the home study on http://proctor.andela.co/. It shows "no curriculum loaded" and there's this pop up at the bottom left of the screen which says: "You are not permitted to carry out this operation". Please kindly enlighten as to how this problem can be solved.

Also note that I followed the suggestion from the Andela FAQ page to refresh the page and click on the home screen, but still that did not work.
- Use Chrome browser. It's the OFFICIALLY approved/supported browser by Andela.
- That "you're not permitted to carry..." message is there because you're not logged in. Use Chrome, try to log in and let's know if it worked.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ccanyanwu:

Please add me to the whatsapp group 07033548895. Applied for the summer class 2016
I really doubt that Erza is a member of or the admin of that group. I encourage people to stay on Nairaland so that future applicants can learn from their experience, but if you really desire the WhatsApp group, you should be talking to WafiJoe instead.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
enigmatique:

I really doubt that Erza is a member of or the admin of that group. I encourage people to stay on Nairaland so that future applicants can learn from their experience, but if you really desire the WhatsApp group, you should be talking to WafiJoe instead.
Thanks Bro
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ccanyanwu:
Thanks Bro
You're very welcome.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
dabanzy:
the homestudy test is not too hard buh its trickish.....jst finished d second quiz(knowing ive not done too well so far) so i i'm preparing harder for this oop lab....and d rest...

Hope you are still going to be able to say the test is easy after those labs
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dabanzy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
WafiJoe:

Hope you are still going to be able to say the test is easy after those labs

the only thing am sure abt is that i'll pass the test bro wink

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
dabanzy:

the only thing am sure abt is that i'll pass the test bro wink

That is the spirit
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tolurotimi: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
My number is 08102328240 please add me to whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Speneto: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys, please add me to the andela whatsapp group: 08062628486. Thank you.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by taiye4real: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Happy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys. I need your help testing and submitting my ALGO Lab script. No matter what I do it always says "An Error occurred while running your script". I've tried using Chrome both on mobile and on desktop, cleared Proctor's cookies in my browser etc all to no avail.

HELP!

cc WafiJoe, Erza, Bamoza, issaRukayat, dabanzy etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.