Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621889 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mayoadegbola(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just got an invite to the bootcamp.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by derealpaul: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
I got a regret mail, and they said I shouldn't take it personal smiley grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just got an invite to boot camp. Thank you God

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
To all my brothers in here who have been or will be invited to bootcamp: you've made it thus far, and you can surely go all the way. Have that in mind always. So, goodluck guys..go and show them what you've got!

3 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
I wasn't invited. Well, its okay. Wish the invited pips the best n success. Bowing out

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kpjstanley: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I made it to the bootcamp. Who else did?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by scholarT: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
kpjstanley:
I made it to the bootcamp. Who else did?
see you on monday
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by luwins(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congrats. Peeps that made it to the boot camp. Please kindly keep us posted, those of us who are prepping for the next set. And God be with you

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2016
telldaddy:
I wasn't invited. Well, its okay. Wish the invited pips the best n success. Bowing out

You don't have to bow out bro. You can apply for the spring class, application is currently on: http://apply.andela.co

Congrats to all those that made, and for those that didn't make it, you can always re-apply. It is a continuous cycle all year round.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Have being assigned to Bootcamp class 2. Any one assigned to class 2 in the house?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
For all those who have made it to boot camp, I wish you all the best, I can't wait to see you guys... Come along with your brains grin grin grin See you by Monday.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramos16:
For all those who have made it to boot camp, I wish you all the best, I can't wait to see you guys... Come along with your brains grin grin grin See you by Monday.

Tanx bro
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dent(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2016
please help, I'm confused about this Andela, I applied for it, got my response, but was only sent the plum test and nothing else since then. it's been over two weeks, should I still wait or I've missed a mail.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Dent:
please help, I'm confused about this Andela, I applied for it, got my response, but was only sent the plum test and nothing else since then. it's been over two weeks, should I still wait or I've missed a mail.

Check your junk/spam folder.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dent(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
WafiJoe:

Check your junk/spam folder.

I did, nothing of such any where in my mail. They sent just d acknowledgement message and the plum test which I took already.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by luwins(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dent:

I did, nothing of such any where in my mail. They sent just d acknowledgement message and the plum test which I took already.
Just start reading the home study curriculum which the link was sent in the first mail. You will eventually get an email for the test later on.
Best regards
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khaynoni(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
For those that have written the home curriculum test, please how many questions were asked?

Secondly, are they choice questions (objectives) or coding or both. If both, how many questions were set on each?

Thanks!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by johnsonsegxy: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2016
I also applied for this thing but i only get the plum test and they keep sending emails that they will send the home assessment test but never receive it since 26 of January i got their last mail.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dent(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
I heard there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me up please, 08167558013
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Friends, what exactly do i apply for in this Andela thing? I am new to Computers but I have a strong interest in it. Someone should please enlighten me before I start the application process
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by pitchperfect(f): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls kindly add me on the whatsapp group 08127204055
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Dent(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
udmbat:
Friends, what exactly do i apply for in this Andela thing? I am new to Computers but I have a strong interest in it. Someone should please enlighten me before I start the application process
Andela is about computer programming and not just computer science and engineering. Though it requires no previous programming knowledge from you per say, however I have a feeling that your being, IT savvy or conscious would be a positive factor for your application consideration. However if you are new a 100% to computer science and you have a very keen interest and you feel you are motivated enough to thrive in programming. kindly apply and ensure you attach a convincing cover letter to show you are willing and ready for the challenge. By the way, computer programming is the branch of ICT for application building and designing, (web, mobile and desktop apps.). Hope I answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
@Dent, I don't a think a convincing cover letter is necessary.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
pitchperfect:
Pls kindly add me on the whatsapp group ...

You've been added, you should take your number off here.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dent:
I heard there is a whatsapp group, kindly add me up please, ...

You've been added, you should take your number off here.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WafiJoe(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dent:

Like luwins advised, you can read the homestudy test www.andela.github.io/homestudy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dent:

Andela is about computer programming and not just computer science and engineering. Though it requires no previous programming knowledge from you per say, however I have a feeling that your being, IT savvy or conscious would be a positive factor for your application consideration. However if you are new a 100% to computer science and you have a very keen interest and you feel you are motivated enough to thrive in programming. kindly apply and ensure you attach a convincing cover letter to show you are willing and ready for the challenge. By the way, computer programming is the branch of ICT for application building and designing, (web, mobile and desktop apps.). Hope I answered your question.
Thank you very much. Please kindly send me a cover letter format to udmbat@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Yo' guys, check these out:

-Andela has a new Twitter handle that is specifically for Nigeria. It's @Andela_Nigeria.

-Similarly, I've found a certain Andela fellow/employee that's very open to/available for questions on Twitter. Check out @dupsyturvy. I even saw some of the members of this thread interacting with her.

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 3zaza3: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please kindly add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by derealpaul: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
khaynoni:
For those that have written the home curriculum test, please how many questions were asked?

Secondly, are they choice questions (objectives) or coding or both. If both, how many questions were set on each?

Thanks!

Just study the Home Study Curriculum thoroughly. If they follow the format they used for the people currently at boot camp, it should be a combination of coding and few obj questions
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sanicula2: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Also add me to the whatsapp group 07038768495
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by khaynoni(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
derealpaul:

Just study the Home Study Curriculum thoroughly. If they follow the format they used for the people currently at boot camp, it should be a combination of coding and few obj questions

Thanks.

I don't know if you have any idea on why they are yet to send the Home Study test. I applied on the 12th of this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.