Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40818 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by asidere(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
i hope it comes true cos i want to see messi in the world cup finals.it will be a total disgrace to the argentine team not to reach the finals.an all european world cup final will be boring

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Prowizy2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
#TeamArgentina. . Colossus2 tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by dagr8(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ok....let's give it to Argentina cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by imperioux: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
vowiski:

You shouldn't put your hopes so high buddy. It's cortana cheesy

Apart from that yesterday humiliation of Brazil, which I was damn sure Germany will win before the match, how many more right prediction has corty made in the past?

Argentina is losing today. That's all.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by folba(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cartona is just a
speculating machine nd this is a world cup(reality) where surprises abound#Team Oranje
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by tempem: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joke!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahaha,manu fans pls stop crying.this final is argentina v germany. Believe it or suffer the consequence(heart attack).:-D:-D:-D:-D.

5 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by plainmirror(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cartona ko container ni
I guess you would be proven wrong this time cos NETHERLANDS are already enroute to finals.

Quote me
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Tval(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
If cortana likes she should be wrong, all i know is that I am supporting Argentina.

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
imperioux:

Apart from that yesterday humiliation of Brazil, which I was damn sure Germany will win before the match, how many more right prediction has corty made in the past?

stop crying manure,argentina will win.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Jeezyy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
....and that was how one muslim cleric predicted Nigeria's win over france
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Lanretoye(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=frankben]FIRST OF ALL, I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A DAY LIKE THIS... I ALSO EXPRESS GRATITUDE TO MY PARENTS FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME.... I THANK MY NETWORK PROVIDER FOR SUPPLYING ME WITH THE MB I'M CURRENTLY USING TO TYPE THIS... I ALSO WANT TO THANK THE MOD FOR MOVING THIS TO FRONT PAGE... I'M GRATEFUL TO OGA SEUN FOR DEVELOPING NAIRALAND. I THANK MY PHONE BATTERY FOR NOT TRIPPING OFF WHILST TYPING... I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY PHONE SCREEN FOR REPAIRING ITSELF... I THANK ALL THOSE READING THIS FOR DEVOTING THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO READ MY TESTIMONY... I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY FRIENDS FOR THEIR ENCOURAGEMENT... I THANK MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL... May God bless you all.

cortana can sure predict how hold this dude is, for me i will say 12-13 years.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Gptech(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
I think it will be better for microsoft to ask cortana about the future of windows phone!

4 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by paveinc(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Argentina Germany final
GERMANY WINS THE CUP

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs
hahaha,u have been pissed off.sorry but messi will hit holland tonite.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by igbsam(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana predicted that Germany will Win the world cup.

That means if Argentina beats Netherlands

Then Germany Beating Argentina will be so easy.....

I'm staking 10k on this machine's prediction. Yesterday, i staked 3k.

Hoping to double some cash today.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana ko, cortina ni!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by easyelliot(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oranje, im rooting for Oranje.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Dannylux: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: #Team Messi

Small World, yea?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vowiski(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
imperioux:

She has correctly predicted the last 13 world cup winners..

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Tombilly(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Don't bet all ur savings ok. Cartona z just a cartoon dats all. After today if cartona prediction z ryt, I'll b her fans
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
paveinc: Argentina Germany final
GERMANY WINS THE CUP
that's it.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
if Argentina wins....then....C.RONALDO is in trouble ...cos surely...messi will claim d world cup...den..he has surpass ronaldo...if ronaldo likes...he should chase messi with jet....no hope....lols

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Following
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by platz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
what was there predictions yesterday
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by konjakonja(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gamblers are favoured by this cortona
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Tosusa: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
argentina 2 - 2 netherland. argentina take the day after penalty shoot outs.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lanretoye: cortana can sure predict how hold this dude is, for me i will say 12-13
years.
you be witch? How you tek know say i dey 13yrs? grin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow. Just great. I won't be surprised if Siri starts making soccer predictions. Screw Cortana.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by laykhorn(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
well, the AI machine would be wrong this time.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
I thought Cortana has been killed after predicting that Portugal would beat Germany. it also predicted that Brazil would beat Germany. Can someone like kill Cortana already?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Mrblaze06: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana...your time is up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.