Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40816 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Isiterere(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
pelvicky: u will c messi lyf 4 field 2day,,u knw di maria will b out,,in dis world cup,di maria has played dan messi,,go team netherland,,i predict 2-1 in favour of netherlands
my friend sorry for the heartbreak, Netherland will always remain under-achiever

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by fiftynaira(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana pls predict if I will buy private jets and then marry obama daughter??

She's so accurate in predictions one beer for u
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by goalburner(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Opoki: I fit swear, cortana or cantona don miss this prediction cos argentina go hear am. I've not seen any other ambitious team with technical coach like like the Neds... Bring it over, Argentina will hear am... The final is gonna be a family affairs.
Machines vs. Machinery.
Machines vs. Milk.
Family ko, family ni
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Just came back here to Pay Homage...does Cortana av an account number. I wanna transfer some well deserved money to him.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2014
busky101: we the heavy punters seriously want this demonic brain to stay behind after the worldcup. cos we want this upcoming football season to be one that is full of vengeance against all bookmakers that has wallowed us in the past.#team cortana
bros, u get d software/app 4 your fone ?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
opinchinoo: I get am
bro be serious o....how much she don give u so far ?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by pelvicky(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2014
sheylarhh:
Di Maria played beta dan messi?... I wot way sir?
av u seen what am sayin,,,did messi play anytn 2day,,,u cn evn count d numba of tym d commentator mention his name...all e is sayn is...
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by goalburner(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2014
IjogzK: Just came back here to Pay Homage...does Cortana av an account number. I wanna transfer some well deserved money to him.
Sincerely, I gaz transfer money to cortana also. This awuf don too much. Buh am targetin millions against the final... Nairabet will surely collapse on sunday

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2014
opinchinoo: Up Cortana and wp
u get d app....make we do small business ni
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by samdon12(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg make una tell us. Germany vs Argentina prediction on time make we start early dey play dey go....#TeamCortana
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Dannylux: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: Yea..nice meeting u too..watching d match?...who r u supporting?

I supported the dutchmen, unfortunately, they lost.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by command01(f): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: Mark my words, I'll be back after the match
you see your life?

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by makkitush: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2014
iphedahyor: only time will tell and the time now is 5:09pm.Letz wait and see
time don talk ooh.so How Market.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by kingmekus(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs
guy how far u don rant finish?

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by busky101(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
mazizitonene: bros, u get d software/app 4 your fone ?
i wan go email bill gates for the software
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2014
whaaaat??
make pesin tell me how to use dis oyibo witchcraft nau
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
mazizitonene: bro be serious o....how much she don give u so far ?
I no dey use am bet YET
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by YoursGEJ(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana go spoil business for all these fake prophets

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
mazizitonene: u get d app....make we do small business ni
yes now or do u want proof??
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
My interest is, wetin go happen btwn "oga cortana" and this new coming season starting from August? Hope predictions will be there?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around. I doff my hat for whoever developed this app
the lost. Argentina won
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
I thought the dutch will win, if i'd seen cortana dis evening before d match, i'll have destroyed her believing she is malfunctioning but no, she predicted ryt.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Mobi47: Netherland is winning today.........I can only belv cortana if netherland loss today. Up team Robben
u belive cortana now?

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2014
busky101: i wan go email bill gates for the software
lol...omoh dem go soon block am or do am sumtn..e dey spoil market for ds major punting houses/bookies dem...no exploit am now b4 dem find remedy to am....b4 e die lyk octopus paul...

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2014
opinchinoo: yes now or do u want proof??
choi! I'l take your word for it....you punt I guess ??....can we link up via my siggy ..whatsapp or bbm??
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2014
opinchinoo: I no dey use am bet YET
maka y na...bros, yhu dey miss o.....oya We fit yan via my siggy...whatsapp/bbm ??
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2014
johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match
I quoted u
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2014
iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs
*yawns* better go and buy a Windows phone
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2014
plainmirror: Cartona ko container ni
I guess you would be proven wrong this time cos NETHERLANDS are already enroute to finals.

Quote me
I don quote you
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2014
goalburner:
Sincerely, I gaz transfer money to cortana also. This awuf don too much. Buh am targetin millions against the final... Nairabet will surely collapse on sunday
LWKND
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2014
safarigirl: Apparently virus has entered Cortana like every other computer system
sorry,Cortana was right. it is you that have Virus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos)