Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40819 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around. I doff my hat for whoever developed this app
sorry,Cortana was right.

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Very wrong prediction, I tell you.

Argentina go chop am, like seriously cheesy
who kon chop am?

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle: Screw Cortana. Netherland is winning this angry

I'm starting to wonder if this mind over matter thing were true, then Cortana's prediction is sure setting off a lot of positive frequency to the universe hence it's accuracy undecided
please say screw cortana again if u can.
up cortana jooor
up Windows phone
up lumia
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by MisterLongman(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Thank you so much Cortana...... And don't forget to pick Argentina over Germany on sunday

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vowiski(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2014
IjogzK: Just came back here to Pay Homage...does Cortana av an account number. I wanna transfer some well deserved money to him.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vowiski(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around. I doff my hat for whoever developed this app
Hello buddy cheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by coded01: 1:43am On Jul 10, 2014

How sure? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

johnwizey: Mark my words, I'll be back after the match

So where are you now? grin angry grin tongue grin

When you are ready?

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Jazzgreen(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana,wit all due respect, pls,plss,and plsss again, tell me argentina wud win germany

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by coded01: 1:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Jazzgreen: Cortana,wit all due respect, pls,plss,and plsss again, tell me argentina wud win germany

Hacking tins... grin grin grin ---- No Time... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Swash042: So na d babe b dis?

i am starting to have a huge crush on Cortana... grin grin

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 10, 2014
deejayharry1:

Not just you. Begining to have a love hate thing for the OS generally but hey those two dudes could just make it avalable for GN
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Qoaki3k: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Too main soccer....
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by joanpinkie(f): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2014
fiftynaira: Cortana pls predict if I will buy private jets and then marry obama daughter??

She's so accurate in predictions one beer for u
Now listen boy, i am Cortana. You will build your house in choicest place in Nigeria, you will not buy private jet but you will own exotic cars. As for marrying Obama wife , you will NEVER" i repeat you will NEVER marry her. You wife will be beautiful but be careful she might be a little over bearing. Cortana has spoken.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2014
LOL. Where are you? Cortana was right and you were wrong. You see -_-
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Lstar4real(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2014
joanpinkie:
Now listen boy, i am Cortana. You will build your house in choicest place in Nigeria, you will not buy private jet but you will own exotic cars. As for marrying Obama wife , you will NEVER" i repeat you will NEVER marry her. You wife will be beautiful but be careful she might be a little over bearing. Cortana has spoken.
i never knw cortana is a nairalander oh I thought she lives in a Microsoft world ..Okay maybe u cortana step sister
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2014

bro, where are u??
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by iphedahyor(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Na wah o........I just dey look
......Cortana,abeg d league go soon start o
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by iphedahyor(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2014
NLFreak:

Third mainland bridge is there oo. Should I give you address?? grin grin grin grin grin
runzlord:
*yawns* better go and buy a Windows phone
NLFreak:

Third mainland bridge is there oo. Should I give you address?? grin grin grin grin grin
abeg no quote me again o.
I dey hide under my pillow covered with blanket,no b cold dey catch me o bt shame.
.........ehen...here is my publication declaration......UP CORTANA
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2014
vowiski:
Hello buddy cheesy
Okay, cortana was right after all

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Swash042(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2014
deejayharry1:

hahaha sharp guy..no be only U oo!....infact na wife material sef! grin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2014
mazizitonene: maka y na...bros, yhu dey miss o.....oya We fit yan via my siggy...whatsapp/bbm ??
watsap
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by peeta4u(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2014
u av been proved wrong.....
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2014
How can i get the app on my windows 8 laptop?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by 7agaza(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Can it predict league matches??
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by vainfairy: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2014
vowiski: Microsoft’s virtual assistant for Windows Phone 8.1 had one of her biggest test yesterday in the clash of two giants; Brazil and Germany. Cortana predicted Germany to stroll past Brazil in the Semi Final match of the World Cup 2014 and it happened even with her confidence level being “Mid/Mid-low.”

What ought to be a scintillating encounter between two continental giants suddenly looked like a PlayStation game after the host nation were humiliated by 5-goal victory in the first half of the elite competition. The second half brought in more goals to end the match 7-1, all before the eyes of heart-broken and heart-shattered Brazilian fans.

Cortana’s WC Semi Final Predictions
DateGameWinnerConfidence Level
July 9Netherlands vs ArgentinaArgentinaMid/Mid-low

Don’t Forget: Everything You Need To Know About Cortana

Cortana will be looking for a flawless victory to bring her prediction accuracy to 14 out of 14 as she thinks Argentina, the only South American nation remaining in the World Cup 2014 completion would eliminate Netherlands to reach the finals.

Stick with us at techrez.com and follow us on twitter @techrez for more breaking news about Cortana’s World Cup predictions.
Source := http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cortana-predicts-argentina-to-win-netherlands.html

& cortana wins again!!! #teamGermany4worldcup#!!! Get it ryt, again, dear cortana!!!
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2014
CAN I QUOTE YOU NOW?
johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnstar(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2014
ocman: CAN I QUOTE YOU NOW?
nobody shuld quote me again. Enough
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2014
IjogzK: Just came back here to Pay Homage...does Cortana av an account number. I wanna transfer some well deserved money to him.

How come? Yhu just displayed exactly wah ah had in mind forr ma contana darlin!! 'She' made ma nite wid a cool cash
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2014
HsLBroker: i love this cortana voice anytime I'am playing that halo game
my mind goes to cortana
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by saintol(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2014
I go dey bet through cortana's prediction nw.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Mobi47(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2014
runzlord:
u belive cortana now?

meeeiiinnnnnn I believe cortana now o....... will back cortana on the finalssss

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by IGLE25(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2014
hahahaha... good question....
runzlord:
who kon chop am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos)