Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29023 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kumbalo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE praise WIN IT. BUT I THINK inyaya DESERVES IT,

congratulations bro!!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by sleekymag(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
Inyanya truly deserved to win. I voted him all d way, week in, week out, cos i could see he really was d best of the whole lot. He was also calm, cool, humble and i believe his personality worked in his favour in deciding the ultimate winner. Nii was equally good, but when a professional observes them, they'll know Inyanya was better. Annette in my own opinion could have come 3rd, while Praise could have come 4th, but i guess Praise had more supporters who voted him, anyways.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ebony4life(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hi Guys!

Praise God Inyanya won,

But I will like to state that everybody has a right to opnion, but from reading the previous threads, I wont say this programme is 100% wack because:

The teachers were there for different reasons; Joke was not made Principal to rate their singing but to totally administer all activities because she has excellent psychological and administrative skills. As we all know she is a drama/movie queen; she was there to tutor them on emotions, body language in singing etc. which any good actress of her calibre will give effectively. So whenever she says "that was good? U were Superb, Bravo!" she is saying that from the psychological point of view of their singing.

Ben and others were there for different departments.

@ J, something?
Someone said the judges were not eligible for the position.
Kwame has spent enough time in the entertainment industry to know what is good from what is almost good

TYmix is a producer, a good one at that.

The other lady is a reknowned music person with enough background
She's gos skillz herself.

What else do we want?

As for Frank Edoho
I learnt recently that he raps.
See, you don't really know what his repertoire is just because you see him on "Who wants to be a millionaire" does'nt mean he is strictly that.

@ all
I have predicted the way they were nominated because I knew there will be a form of politics.
The reason is it is a West African show hosted by MTN Nigeria and surely a non-Nigerian contestant can't come WIN.
Yes Nil is a very good singer but I don't see him as the best among those last three.

Praise has this churchy voice that is very strong. If he builds himself more he will be very good, he has the voice texture of John Legend if well trained

Inyanya is very good because i. He's a fast learner and ii. he has been able to capture the hearts of o many.
I can pay to attend his concert.

Well I'll just advise that MTN does better next time if there's any.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by beeswax: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the winner is enjoying his pay, wetin concern us?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by angelina08(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
Congratulation Iyanya for wining the Project Fame West Africa.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tolala(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2008
where was i when all these was going on, i was busy celebrating my nyanya.truly i think i lost a little bit respect for tosin here for thiking nii was the best, thought u were very intelligient-no offence though i just expected more from you.nii is a nasal singer and almost all the songs he sang are very irritating.i was pissed that he won praise and anneth are way better than him.
the day he did speechless i was very angry as that song is one of my all time favourites and for him to have done it like that, it ws very sad.had the same feeling when i heard worlds greatest.for me he is just a good entertainer.same reason why i wonder why most time why people love dbanj so much.
talking from a musical point of view from someone who has been listening to music all his life and cant stand a minute without listening to a good one .the first position was definately nyanya,second is btw annet and praise both f whom have what it takes to come first but for certain qualities that nyanya has over them.nii has notting doing in First four in my opinion
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by 1luvkipsus: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2008
nii has notting doing in First four in my opinion

You are blabbing. You must be listening to some yoruba 'good' music.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does DSTV Nigeria Make Monthly? / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.