Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29054 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
@tosinadeda
have apologize and you still they abuse abi look take your time and don't let me get angry if you want to air your mind do that with Maturity and not push me because if i start with you you no go like wetin you go hear i dey tell you now. that aside

Am not sure you are into Music or know what is involve in it but that is not a bad thing sha most people are not that is why some Musicans who can't sing still have fans and sell millions copies .Just because Gogo said that she sings with so much energy that is why she is sick doesn't mean she is right.After all Nii has been coughing and have a cold what will you say cause that one too much singing abi or too much playing of guitar ?
Check out singers like Withney Houston,Beyonces,Alicia keys,Jenifer Hudson,Aretha Franklin,Tiner Tuner etc(espaecially when they are on stage) and most of all the American female gospel singer this are women who sing with power and strenght.They are called Negro singers and to be able to sing like that Guy you need power so for Gogo saying that is totally wrong why didn't Ben or the others or even the Judges say so too(even when she did what Gogo told her the Judges where not to pleased)the only thing is that always be in control and know how use it and that is what Annette have been doing.Why did you think Brenda left quick everyone thought she was a Negro singer look at the people that where singing soft Caroline,Betty,Docars all of them don go so what are you telling me.

You like Nii yes but to say He is the best just becos of the reason you stated Na wa o.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
its pointless arguing with u cos u dan dey turn am to "take ur time and bla bla" so u telling me NII cnt sing
point out where i insulted u

av made my point finito cool
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
jeffoski:

@tosinadeda
have apologize and you still they abuse abi look take your time and don't let me get angry if you want to air your mind do that with Maturity and not push me because if i start with you you no go like wetin you go hear i dey tell you now. that aside

this shit is uncalled for, thats even if i insulted u, cos i dnt remember doing so
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
Don't let us fight over this tosinadeda ok is just a misunderstanding and the people we are even talking about here don't know us at all so was the point it's fine you've made your point and yes Nii can sing wink but The others are better and Annette best and she is winning grin grin grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
Cool by me!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by gold4u(f): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
Who do u tink wud collect d grand price
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
gold4u:

Who do u think would collect d grand price
nii grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Annette will definately win
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Gold4u pls dnt listen 2 tosin o.he does nt knw what he is sayin.4 me i want annette 2 win.i wnt force u 2 pick.jst wacth 2mr's show by 6pm on ait.then pick ur winner.d line is drawn
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by gold4u(f): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lol@ jeff nd tosin even if am goin 2 vote,wud go 4 iyanyan dat's if der's no mago mago.take it easy guys,like u sed d ple u fightin 4 dnt even knw who u are.just pray everythg works out well in favour of anette n iyanyan
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2008
jeffoski:

Gold4u please dnt listen 2 tosin o.he does nt knw what he is sayin.4 me i want annette 2 win.i wnt force you to pick.jst wacth 2mr's show by 6pm on ait.then pick ur winner.d line is drawn

wtf
now thats an insult angry
must i concur with u
u dont rubbish other peeps opinion cos u want to say urs angry
wuts ur freaking problem
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
I was waiting to see if they would dare to not mention Annette when they were three remaining.

I would have gone to the organisers and dealt thoroughly with them.

Na God save them cool
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2008
jeeeeeeeeeeez i almost had a heart attack

wtf were they thinking leaving nii,bisola and annette!!!!!
like NII sang he really has a father, cos this last week has been turbulent grin
annette annette annette, girl can sing grin

praise reminded me of timi of idols west africa today, had tears in my eyes after that perfomance!!!!
abisola i admire her spirit, that was very cool of her.
iyanya hmmmmmmm well i dunno wut to say, this guy has a way of escaping grin

all in all

thank God NII made it, would av had a bad night today
common NII i now u can do it
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ayusman16(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nii is da bomb. I feel the guy. I've always voted and will always vote for him. I am currently lobbying like 200 of my colleagues to vote endlessly for him. The guy must win except no be by votes.

Nii fan club (NFB)
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2008
ayusman16:

Nii is da bomb. I feel the guy. I've always voted and will always vote for him. I am currently lobbying like 200 of my colleagues to vote endlessly for him. The guy must win except no be by votes.

Nii fan club (NFB)

wa sere jare grin
i admit he had a bad week, but common guy can sing,play the guitar, move the crowd, write songs cool
wut else do u want from an artiste again

[size=15pt]NII FAN CLUB JARE[/size] grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ayusman16(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nii is the only guy with the passion for music. others na just bunch of lazy hungry peeps. Just after the money and not the career in music. Na Nii be the man. The guy na even half Ghanian and half Naija!

Nii Fan Club!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kaypumpin2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2008
so in all these,pls who was evicted today pls?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2008
the eva dramatic abisola aiyeola
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by smurf(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
I wish I could watch the show too, kiss
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2008
smurf:

I wish I could watch the show too, kiss

come i go resign as ur tutor o!!!!!
u dnt kiss every time
haba grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by fyneguy: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2008
omg! they evicted my babe-bisola ! embarassed sad
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Jaymoses: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2008
Yesterday's performance was spectacular and fun.the first round wasn't really about vocal but having fun and all the contestant did have fun but vocally it didn't work for me especially Nii he made the song(Rhythm of the Night) so cool and soft totally diffrent from what it use to be,Groovy but he tried and the rest didn't even bother to sing well just to dance and thrill everyone.I will say Iyanya won that round any way the guy dance no be small followed by Praise then Annette the Nii.

then the second round was Just too wonderful.that was the round that separated the singers from the professional.Nii did well with the song Apologize i thought the song was perfect for him(but i was expecting more energy since it's a rock song)but i think he did really well.then Iyanya blew me away with the song(Flying with out wings)i love the way he sang.Praise was really cool too(but why didn't he get a song where he wouldn't have to use backup singers like the rest,at one point the back up where louder than him)he did well and the pregnant woman he brought on stage was like a comedy and it work well.

But the star of the Night was Annette God that Girl is phenomenal and a true born singer did you guys hear what she did with Beyonces song Listen.When i heard she was doing a Beyonces song i thought that was the end of Her and when i heard it was LISTEN i was like God this is defiantly going to be a disater for her but Annette proved me very wrong and showed a side of her i never Knew was there.she started the song well applying the right technic and then did some few things of her own but the ending was what gave me gooses pimples she ended the song in a way that separated her from the rest contestant totally.

I didn't start the show from the beginning and to tell you the truth have never voted because i wasn't really sure who to vote for and i was watching the show and listening to everyone's comment to see who my vote will go for.But after Sundays show i don't need to hear what people have to say ANNETTE DESERVES TO WIN and am voting for her all the way.she proved herself yesterday and got her own standing ovation not just from the crowd but from her faculty and Judges too and if truly we want to vote on talent and not sentimental values, if we want someone who can truly give us good music in a professional style then Annette is the one because after yesterdays performance if anyone still have anything to argue about her not being the best based on talent then there is something wrong.
If all should go well and am to pick my top four based on talent then it will go like this

1 Annette
2 Iyanya
3 Praise
4 Nii
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2008
@jaymoses
thanks 4 realising what some of us have seen and heard for a while now
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
WOW grin
I almost had an heart attack on Saturday when praise, iyanya and nii had been saved and anette and bisola were left, GOD! I was so anyway, when Anette's name was mentioned i was so happy for her and at the same time sad for the drama queen, bisola.

Sunday's performance was WOW cool I loved it, Praise started with Aint no stopping us, i loved that performance, he delivered it very well and i wasnt disappointed. Next, was IYANYA [/sub]my guy [sub] he didnt disappoint me either, his performance with Get down on it was electrifying, he blew me away with his dance moves and everything, he really tried. Next up was cool Nii, i liked his performance with Rhythms of the Nite, his was very different from the rest, he didnt wear an AFRO HAIR, shows dat he was different, he was so cool and his voice really came out, i loved it anyway. Then small but mighty Anette came up, she didnt do very well with that song, i think she has a problem with breath control, she was finding it difficult to breathe, probably because she was dancing and singing at the same time like ty mix said. It wasnt so good, but she tried sha. For Round One, i would give to Iyanya, his was the best.

Then, second round was 21st century, started with Nii's wonderful performance 'Apologise'. I never Nii has such a wonderful voice, he was so calm and cool and sang the song beautifully. I loved it. Next was Iyanya with Westlife's Flying without wings. All i can say is 'WOW' it was mind blowing, IYANYA CAN SING! He's got such a nice nice wonderful voice, i loved it, Oh God [/sub] i almost fell in love with him, dont tell anyone! wink[sub] NExt was, ANETTE, infact she really did it with 'listen' at first i was scared when she was to sing beyonce's listen coz its a very technical song, but when she came on stage, she blew everyone away and sang the song so beautifully and powerfully, i will give it for Anette. Then PRaise came up and did well as well.

So its now left to us to vote for our winner, well as for me am voting for Iyanya. Anette is equally good! I think it is between them. See ya next week when we would crown our winner!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Airller(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
its your girl again and i am back,black and proud,
  Wow! yesterday's show was lovely and right now the show is getting very hot thats if you know what i mean.my views remains the same like i have been saying.

1.let me start with praise. what was he thinking bringing out a pregnant woman on stage or was he blind to c that she is xpecting.i was laughing thru out.he tried sha.the performance was ok.his old school too was ok and hilarious.like i siad i wish to see him come out thrid.cmon praise you are cool.

2.Nii ,well i wont deny he can sing but ''apologize'' is one of my favourite songs and i have over scored the thing and nii did not hit it the way he was supposed to but all the same he tried sha.4th is not bad at least 1 million is sure for him.

3.oh! my baby Inyanyan made me fly without wings yesternight.he is goood in short among the guys give it up for him.i love the way he sings.2nd place is not bad.a 2008 toyota corolla.omo the guy is made.i'll b looking out for his album sha.

4.Mama herself,the diva of the whole show,the queen of project fame W/africa,Indeed Small BUT Mighty.Abeg with an outstanding perfomance last night you dont need to ask who will win.Abeg she ruled the evening last night.everyone was on their feet.
 do you know what it takes to do a song like 'listen' abeg make beyonce dey come naija again we dey wait cos we sef get talent for here.she is just to good.

YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT.CMON NAIRALANDERS ALL HAIL QUEEN ANNETTE.i did before and i'll kip doing it and i'll do it again anytime.i mean voting for her.the number is 6 to 306.abeg naija deserves the best.pls lets be truthful and vote for the right thing.vote for annettte.

NAIRALANDERS  VOTE FOR HER
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by daniella: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nawa for jeff and tosin una dey fight you people are funny.as for ayusman people like you wont allow this country progress.haba how can you call the rest bunch off lazy people.that was very rude of you and also vulgar.do you think it is easy to sing.plz we are all humans here and i sugesst we all behave like humans.

As for airller,gurl you are really crazy about annette.i really feel you sha and i totally agree with you she is a diva.the Queen of Project Fame W/africa.and i think i'll join you in saying ALL HAIL ''QUEEN ANNETTE''.LOL. it pained me for bisola therefore i'll use this medium to beg fans of kodjo and bisola to Vote for ANNETTE.

nii has tried his best and its worth it.1million is really not bad.

the show has been wonderful.

all the same i reaaaly wish annette wins.like airller said and i plead with all the ladies abeg vote the number is 6 to 306. my list for the t0p 4 goes thus.

1.queen annette
2.king inyanyan
3.pastor praise
4.cute nii.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hee People i thank God that everyone is beginning to see it now becos if i talk(sorry type)they will say my own is too much.Annette checkmate the whole thing on Sunday and separated herself from the rest showing that she is indeed a professional singer and is born a singer.

To do Beyonce song no be beans and to come be say na LISTEN of all her song.I was scared at first and wasn't sure if she could pull it off but she really showed that she is a Versatile singer and can do anything with her Voice.The rest have one time or other failed to deliver and have fallen into probation but she has always been consistent from the Audition when she sang swing low to the first performance of Celin Dion My heart will go on till date.

I taught that finally she was not going to do well with the song LISTEN but i was totally wrong yesterdays performance was her best.imagine from the beginning to the end infact she just too much.

Iyanya had an opportunity to end his song too like that from the chords that the Keyboardlist struck for him but he didn't and decided to end it on a safe note(musical people will understand what i mean)but Annette went for it,took the risk and did it well.Have not heard Beyonce end the song like that it was too fantastic.

the rest did well too and Nii tried too but he is not as Versatile like the other guys or girls.
He has his fan and they are also voting for him but i hope is not on the merit that his the best because after yesterdays performance if you still think his the best then Wahala dey

One thing am proud of sha is that when the whole thing started my favorite where Annette,Praise and Iyanya and all of them got to the final and i agree with Jaymoses ,Airller and Daniella if we are really voting for the best then the winning order should be
Annette
Iyanya
Praise
Nii
I pray that Annette wins because she is truly the best and deserve to Win is hi time we have a plenty female singers who can really sing and do wonderful things with their voice.
And I'll also say
ALL HAIL QUEEN ANNETTE.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
sorry o i didn't even read what i post a plenty female singer is disater to English am sorry o i mean plenty female singers and also please text 6 to 306 using an mtn line to vote for Annette.and have anyone won anything through voting i was sure i saw my number yesterday among those that won a prize but they didn't show the last 3 numbers so i wanted to know if they'll send a text to notify if a person wins.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by fyneguy: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
abeg what are the prizes?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2008
fyneguy:

abeg what are the prizes?
go the site
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by fyneguy: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2008
the prizes aint stated on the site
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2008
ok i'll give a rough estimate of wut ican remember ok

1st prize
2.5 million
recording deal
and a car

2nd price
2million
and a car

3rd price
1.5mil
and a car

4th price
1million

tried my best, open to corrections sha!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.