Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29328 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by chinnys(f): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
Inyanya have wat we call the home advantage!
but Nii is the bomb anytime anyday!!!!!!!!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ruff: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2008
hah
attymz uuuuuuu guyz could be so ridiculous shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!!!!!!! the judges or de sponsorz weren't biased at all moreova itz our votes that got iyanya the.he deserved it.nii is doubtlessly good but didnt have what it took 2 grab d price.abt de "craig david-wanna-be-line" i think he deserves beta.lets say he did go neck 2 neck with d likez of R.KELLY,USHER RAYMOND wink wink, cheesy grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Jaymoses: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
Wow the show has finally com to an end.Am happy that Iyanya won but my problem is with the runners up if truly we want to speak on true talent and not base on popularity Annette should have be second Praise third and then Nii it would have been between Iyanya and Annette becos both can sing and are versatile and left to me Annette would have won considering the fact that her songs are the most diffcult and she still delivers well.but then again in reality shows the best rarely wins(American Idol etc)so to have balance the whole thing it would have been like dis Iyanya 1st Nii 2nd Annette 3rd Praise 4th but then again shit happens that is life am just glad they all got something good.I hope Annette proves herself in future just like Dare Art Alade(Project fame Africa)and Jennifer Hudson(American Idol 3)and make it in the music industry.we don't have many female singers and she have a voice that can make it here and in the international market too.i wish her all the best and God's Favour.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tgirl4real(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2008
I'm glad Iyanya won though I was expecting annette to win sha
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by thegame(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
chinnys:

Inyanya have what we call the home advantage!
but Nii is the bomb anytime anyday!!!!!!!!!
u damn right. he was the bomb. only not being a nigerian worked against him. it's clear he would have won it if he was a nigerian. but he shd manage the corolla anyway. next time he's coming to africa, he will choose nigeria. i am sure of that
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by shollyaj(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ tosinadeda,
thanks for your comment but sincerely MTN itself knows that ONLY NII deserves the Winner but you know now, Na 9ja we dey somethings are fast changed, Inyanya my foot, His Good but not as complete as NII.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
Iyanya! Iyannya!! Iyanyaa!!! grin grin I'm not been racial concerned here, but i think he derserves his winning as it goes, He's worth being the Winner,

For ,

** His Originality
** His Lyrically Blunt
** His Stage Use.
** Style Application

and above all the guy too handsome like Craig David. Dont u think So!!!!!!!

Kudos to him.

carry on yo best music career.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
Its indeed a splendour to know that the NEXT YEARS edition of MTN PROJECT WEST AFRICA judges wouls be emanated from NAIRALAND
they are;

@Olaolufred, frijos, eminemkayc, jejelatu

Kudos to them 4 guys!,

They ought to be the judges so they would have recruited NII as the winner of , grin grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ADEBOSUN(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
annette had d clear advantage, bt iyanya must have asked his people to recharge #500,000 n start votin, it was worth it
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by djl(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
Deshannel:

Really iyanya fit sing but the main reason Nii no win na because I'm be ghana(half blood).
why una like to dey create wahala?Nii could not win because he was not the best. there were some times that Nii did not sing well but was left there just because he moved the crowds.But remember that the competition was a singing competition not dancing,fashion or crowd moving one.Even the Ghanian judge wanted Inyanya.
MOreso, do you think if Nii was a nigerian he would have been the 1st runner up? Logically all Ghanian voted for him but most nigerian votes must have been shared among Praise, Inyanya and Anette
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by nomanicole(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
inyanya deserved to win,it was obvious abeg! forget the nigerian thing that guy is blessed.i think he won cos much wasnt expected of him and he gave his best,if the show was in ghana,he'd still win, ho ha!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by shollyaj(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2008
i wish him all d best though!!!!!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffman(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2008
Nii was d best
Inyanya was also good
then i love praise's lyrics and his composure. However i knew nigerians would not fancy his gentle style of music.

i don't understand dis annette is d best thing. she didn't look good enough to win it at all.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2008
poor annette came 4th, HOW na wa oh
anyway girl, u r good. u go make am in d industry, dont give up

my consolation is dat inyanya won & not nii
nii has a way with d crowd no doubt but when it comes to singing im no fit beat d other 3 abeg

congrats inyanya & fans, a victory well deserved kiss

do u guys remember michael?
chineke mo! me god me god me god
come take me there
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hilarious
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by lbotus(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2008
Absolutely hillarious

How on earth was he(micheal ) expecting to be amongst the contestant with such a ridiculous voice?
me god, me god,come take me there, in deed
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by moi2(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Nii couldn't have won the SINGING competition,
I watched the show, and I have some background in music
He sometimes hits the wrong note, and TY always points it out clearly to him.
He's a good entertainer I agree, but SINGING Inyanya and Praise are much better.
My 2 cents.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by showbobo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
brein:

Iyanya! Iyannya!! Iyanyaa!!! grin grin I'm not been racial concerned here, but i think he derserves his winning as it goes, He's worth being the Winner,

For ,

** His Originality
** His Lyrically Blunt
** His Stage Use.
** Style Application

and above all the guy too handsome like Craig David. don't u think So!!!!!!!

Kudos to him.

carry on yo best music career.
U don fall my hand with that talk. . . . . . . Whats so original bout that WANNA-BE??copy-copy ehn??
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by OOE(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
hi tosinadeda pls can you help me get in contact with the guy on a black suite on the first pic his name is tayo he was my school mate in abuja.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by nanah(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
why don't we stop the argument about who is better than who. although i'm a Nii fan but he didn't win and i'm not in the mood to start crying over split milk but time will tell. Remember Timi in idols he won the competition and where is he today. was at a show in Lagos and Timi could not even deliver because he was asked to sing his own songs. Mowunmi who was second already has her single in the market and she is a better performer anyday so give these project fame guys two or three years and we will know who can sing and perform!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ocelot08: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
the guy is god .leave it that way, nii is ok, but none the less, he's fit for second.
smiley
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ehie007(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
IF iyanyan hadnt won, then it wuld have been broad day light robbery,
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by HERO111: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
all those who are saying inyanya didnt deserve d first prize win dont know wat they are tlking about. was inyanya the only nigerian there? If they really watched the prorgamme and not just looked at it, they will know dat nii started wit fire, but all of a sudden started droping towards the finals while inyanya started roughly and began to polish up as he went towards the finals. the first time i stared watching the programme, nii stole my heart subsequently my interest in him failed cos he kind of relaxed. i think de crowed misled him too by over praising him which made him had over confidence and relaxed dis honestly affected his performance a great deal. of the truth inyanya did better towards the end of the programme. I voted him but only ones since i ddnt have enough cash to vote repeatedly. am not supprise he wone at the end of the day.
the result is exactly according to my prediction to a friend b4 last weekend.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by sherrylo: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
Why people like trouble?Nii wasn't better than Iyanya and he should even thank his Ghanaian people for voting massively for him to catch second because if he was Nigerian he wouldn't have come second.
For those saying home advantage,were they not there when a Ghanaian won the apprentice judged by a Nigerian?so now Ghanaian no win na Ojoro/home advantage abi? sthewwwww.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by damilola15: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
Nii also known as Joe in Ghana wouldn't have won if he was Nigerian because he has been on reality shows twice (Mentor II and The battle) and he didn't win. So he should be thanking God that he won something at project fame.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2008
i should have known dat there was more to his popularity than met d eye
so d guy is a serial tv show candidate?
oluwanii. . . . . . . . charley na u biko cheesy
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
I agree with Modups me sef i been dey wonder how Nii come get many fans like that so he don dey 2 reality shows before na wa o and people go dey talk say dem cheat am who come be real cheat now.well the show is over and am glad that Iyanya won and not Nii e pain me sha say na 4th dem give my Annette she really tried and na she suppose win.
I agree totally with what Jaymoses said she deserve better than fourth but the best rarely wins so she should just get her acts together and prove them wrong for making her fourth thank God say she get 1millar and like nanah also said time will tell who the true winner is.I wonder what is happening to Timi of West Africa Idol i heard omawummi's(1st runner up) single God it's tight and lovly you will think it was a foriegn artiste singing and not a Nigerian.
The real problem am now having with this MTN PROJECT FAME PEOPLE IS THIS
we wey we vote we no go get anything at all?I go out everyday and see people wearing the tshrit and carry the bags(and most of dem no vote at all infact dem no no wetin be project fame) and i come they wonder say we wey we vote no deserve to get something at leaset to remember us about the show i vote pass 10times(not to mention other people phone wey i use to vote)and i no get jack.Na only once then show people number wey vote win price and still they didn't show us all the numbers to know wether na true or lie.dis people just use sense chop our money and noting at all to take tell us thank you even if na free airtime.na wa o
well congrat to all the top 4 winners they will definatly have a fun Christmas and have something to start the New Year i hope to see their new albums,and see them make hits both here in Africa and aborad.they all did well and am happy they are Africans.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
I din't want to comment but i just had to,i did not miss a single show and am going to tell you that Inyanya deserved it,throughout the competition he was flawless but Nii had 2 bad performances,nii is a versatile artist but i think Inyanaya was the best,Anny had the voice but the personalty was not there,Praise too was good but he just dint have that x-factor.I wish all of them well,the likes of kojo,amaechi,were just unlucky.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
@e-freaky
well the show is over and there is no need to argue but if you started the show from the start(like i did)you'll know that Iyanya was put on probation onces(when he did Hello by Lionel Richie) and he didn't have a flawless outing at all(especially west africa night).he was dry from the start but picked up at the middle of the show then became wonderful towards the end he had what you'll call perfect timing.Nii was hot from the start but later went cool.But Annette was the one who was flawless right from the audition stages when she sang swing low till the end even on her first performance when she sang cellin dions My heart will go on i remember tymix tell her she was very good but she should becareful so she don't get over confident that it was too early to stand out.she was never on probation and the only time she had a little problem was when she was sick but even at that she did well.

The show is over let see what will happen in the future after all when Dare carry 3rd instead of 1st him still dey shine wey Lindiwe wey win.We no hear from am or Jennifer Hudson who was voted off American Idol season 3 at the middle of the competition but later came out to win and Osacar for a musical role she played in Dream Girls.she even have 4 nominations for next years Grammy awards already and Fantasia that won that year never get anything.

Time will tell who the true winner is but for now congrat to Iyanya,Nii,Praise and my Girl Annette i wish them the best.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2008
well said jeffy wink
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by angelina08(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2008
I watched last night's highltes nd i was laffin.she dey wnt 2 kil them.4 xmas carols nd 4 sòngs.nd they re singn on sat again.haba.wel i gues that is d price they hav 2 pay.money nd motor no b beans.i wish my baby(Queen Annette),good luck ehen tee d 2nd n 3rd price is 1.5m nd a car.omo dey re lucky o.their xmas would b groovy.lol nuff respect 2 al that hav contributed.especially fans of Annette.love u al,muah!.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by matori(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2008
yea.good competition.would have loved Annette to win but this life has got some elements of luck u know.She was just unlucky maybe her size and charisma puts her at a disadvantage.Well this is just the beginning for all of them as they have all the chance in this world to make it real big in the entertainment industry.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2008
annette u cant afford to give up or let us down
wether u won or not u r a winner in our hearts
dont let ur talent go to waste my sista

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / TAMI: Damilola & Toyosi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 'no Loose Guard' / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.