Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29022 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tgirl4real(f): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2008
With the way the faculty argues wih the judges, i would say all na drama . . . undecided
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
On Sunday performance was a mixture of pain and pleasure.The contestant were looking good especially the ladies.the performances on the other hand was something else.Praise and Dorcas performance was good also Nii and Onyemechi but the best was Anette and Kodjo God those 2 can really sing.Their song was the most technical and the fact that it wasn't a popular song again made the whole thing wonderful.Why Kodjo,Praise and Dorcas was place on probation really wonder me am not sure those Judges know what they are doing or is it a strategy to Get people voting like crazy in order to make more money for MTN since that is the true aim of the program.

Benedicta truly deserve to be on probation but it wasn't her fault sha how in heavens name did they think she could do a Cellin Dion song and Caroline too was suppose to be on probation because i don't understand what she thought she did with Whitney Houston solo infact they would have traded their Performance(Benedicta and Caro)it would have sounded better.The show has gotten to the stage where they have to separate the best from the good but the way they are going about it is not really right and i pray at the end they don't pick a mumu winner.

Dorcas time is almost up she really put in a good fight but it's obvious her voice can't macth that of the others in the house(except she gets favoured and get a song that will bring her out and others get songs that will put them in trouble) so she really have to go.

Am still happy that my favourite contestant Annette is doing well and i really pray she wins the competition she's just too much.please anyone with her phone number should please send it to me o grin grin grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Airller(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
[b]wetin dey happen

plz abeg make una tell those judges say instead of fustrating dorcas make them just commot am.haba.its like punishment.d dorcas sef no go comot herself.na by force.them con dey make the poor girl cry like small pikin.what kind of nonsense judgement did they think they passed yesterday.even that fat shrek looking bibi.she was trying b4 o.yesterday she just spoilt everything. she told kojo and anette that their song was lovely,and that kojo is doing ghana proud next thing she puts him on probation saying"you know i love you" abeg she that is how they xpress love in ghana. god knows if i am the one i will tell her i dont know.i am not a fan of kojo but i will say the truth. those judges shack b4 them come judge that evening.the same thing they did to praise and dorcas.they are now giving a stupid excuse that it is hard to pick. i send them message?if u no fit u no go live am for people wen sabi do am make u comot for there.abeg that elephant called kwame i think say na voice jockey wetin im no for music. na wa.if na dare siddon for ther i go even manage say na musician.then them con they send me yeye text make i vote for them.god know say i no get that kind dirty money give them. i no fit reply thier text i for curse them belle full.

dem put benny for probation.no b them give her song when no just dey her range.lets say the truth how can benedicta do celine dion with her big and powerful voice? instead of them to give caroline that part and then let benedicta do whitney houston.omo na wa o. praise and kojo no just laff na say dem get the chance dem for blow those judges them for know demself.i am very pissed.

well in all i'll say kudos to annette and kojo they were the best yesterday and kojo shud not worry he'll scale thru probation.i hope to c him and annette at the finals that is if teletubby(kwame),princess fiona(bibi) and boy alinco(tymix) wash their brains and ears well.
[/b]
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tobiegal(f): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2008
Hi ppies,

i realy felt for spropriye dat i also parted with a few tears, dorcas shd ave gone instead, atleast, she wldnt ave been nominated again dis week.

Sha, i can bet she d one 2 leave dis week, she has exhaused her entire life line, so much so dat ma spropiye who saved her left because of her,

She shd go!!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2008
Honestly, Kojo is not supposed to be on probation, he did well yest. Its not benny's fault that she's on probation. As for Praise, i no know. Dorcas should just go, 5 times in a row! its not easy, she should just go, at least she would be free from probation palava. Am very sure she's going to leave this week.
If she doesnt leave, then i would know it is pure 'ojoro'. And she would continue to grace probation.
I love Anette so much!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
up annette you must win in jesus name you are the best abeg o make una vote her to win o
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by suze(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
KODJO HAS NO BUSINESS BEING ON PROBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes got a good voice and his voice is the most unique. Sometimes i wonder if the judges are deaf or theres a plan behind nominating him.Probably cos they know d teachers will save him.

Annete and kodjo's singing were the best. Their song was difficult but they sang beautifully together.

Caroline should have been on probation instead of praise. What did she sing?

Dorcas has improved and so has others.I feel for her but Its time 4her to leave.Wilmot left cos of her
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tgirl4real(f): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2008
hmm. . .

interesting . . . I don't support kodjo being on probation.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.128.html
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Dclique(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2008
All these smal talk is making me bored.We already knw who is gona win,so stop discussing,like that wil change thngs,
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ajah1(f): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
I want Dorcas out of the house. People Please vote for Benedicta.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by abes(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ajah
Dorcas was saved by the viewers
Kojo was saved by the academy
Praise was saved by other contestant
and unfortunately, Benedicta was evicted, so sad cry cry cry
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2008
This is how the worst singer in the house will get to the finals and win this.

I suspect that the judges will not put her on probation 2moro and that would mean someone better than her leaving again
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Dclique(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
those judges are HIGH!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
Please can they just let Dorcas go home please,save her the torture.Come to think of it i never thought she would be saved by the viewers(i still think the was a foul play just to bring up drama)last week.abeg make she just they go.

As for the Judges i agree with them for all they said about the contestant yesterday but i wasn't pleased at all seeing Iyanya on probation and i believe they already have their winner and just want to make people spend their money on voting infact everything is beginning to look like a setup to me Bur my prayer is that they actually pick the best person to win.
Yesterdays performances was mixed some really stood out and some were just rubbish everyone on probation deserved to be on probation except Iyanya whose place would have been taken by NII
Onyemechi was great(but i didn't really feel his vibe)Praise was wonderful(really felt him)and the lady of the night,the best performance and the one person who must win "Annette" That Girl is Just too much even Bibi said she sings like a professional.I know she can never be on probation i just hope she wins she really deserves too.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kaypumpin2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
jeffoski:

Please can they just let Dorcas go home please,save her the torture.Come to think of it i never thought she would be saved by the viewers(i still think the was a foul play just to bring up drama)last week.abeg make she just they go.

As for the Judges i agree with them for all they said about the contestant yesterday but i wasn't pleased at all seeing Iyanya on probation and i believe they already have their winner and just want to make people spend their money on voting infact everything is beginning to look like a setup to me Bur my prayer is that they actually pick the best person to win.
Yesterdays performances was mixed some really stood out and some were just rubbish everyone on probation deserved to be on probation except Iyanya whose place would have been taken by NII
Onyemechi was great(but i didn't really feel his vibe)Praise was wonderful(really felt him)and the lady of the night,the best performance and the one person who must win "Annette" That Girl is Just too much even Bibi said she sings like a professional.I know she can never be on probation i just hope she wins she really deserves too.

But for contravention of one of the faculty's rule,Kojo was not supposed to be on probation.I blv the winner is between him and Annete.I use to think Aaron Neville is the only one with his kinda voice until i heard that dude called Kojo.I think there are better songsters in naija and indeed West Africa compared to some of the singers we av in that competition.

I also love Bibi, and i think Joke Silva is always too emotional with her contribution.This aint Nollywood ma;am
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
i freaking want annet out of that house!!!!
she is meant to be on prob not iyanya or kodjo!!!!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2008
well said jeffoski & i agree with all u've said

i almost fell off my seat when dorcas was supposedly "saved" by the "viewers"
what rubbish!  angry angry angry angry am never voting again jare
they just want us to waste our money on voting while they r smiling to d bank, nonsense!!!
                                         dorcas must go

bibi has always been d most truthful judge and i really felt what she told dorcas yesterday
its nothing personal just d truth, her voice still needs a lot of work

was equally surprised inyanya was on probation, nii was supposed to be because his performance to me was not up to it at all,his voice was too faint
inyanya did a good performance of lionel richie's hello, don't know what d judges r up to self  undecided undecided

annette, annette u r a winner any day  kiss kiss kiss
d girl is too much, her voice is d best
she deserves  to win as long as there is no mago mago at d finals

what a night for kodjo to be on probation, his performance was luvly
however, he & bisola were up to mischief during the week hence their joining them on probation
bisola needs to get serious because she might get evicted soon

@tosinadeda
wats up with u? u get quarrel with annette before?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by chiwaochi: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
Yes it is an encourage able development that needs to be supported by government and stakeholders,although education is the primary assignment and this is a medium to encourage the Nigerian youths in talent development.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Dclique(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
i totally agree
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ajah1(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. How could they evict Benny. Dorcas must go, am tired of her. People please keep Inyanya in the house.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
i was so vexed on saturday. They just let the good ones go and leave dorcas. first sopriye then benny. Honestly, i dont think the viewers truly voted for that gal. Na mago mago.
Anette and Kojo were the best on sunday. Think it is because of what he and bisola did that he's on probation.
Anette is UNTOUCHABLE!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
I think am missing something. What did Kodjo and Bisola do?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kaypumpin2(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2008
soloqy:

I think am missing something. What did Kodjo and Bisola do?

In the faculty,as it is in most reality shows,u r not and never allowed to put anything on paper or in2 writing except ofcourse you are ordered to do so or if it is in promotion of the show.Bisola and Kojo were in2 some lovey dovey stuff and guess they put their feelings down in2 writing also.Dunno if they perpetrated any other criminal act,but guess this is why they were put on probation.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by olawa20(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2008
the project fame website has the list of contestants on probation from last week and not for this week.!!
benedicta, praise, dorcas, kojo http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/
so much for planning and execution!
This is subpar from MTN!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Dclique(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2008
i cant wait to see who is goin home
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
dorcas!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by suze(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
According to the judges, the teachers asked them to put the 5 people with the weakest performances on probation. so the 5 people they put on probation
were supposed to be the people with the weakest performances so its not because of what bisola and kodjo did that they were put on probation.

But to me Kodjo's performance was the best for the night. Annete should have been put on probation instead. She made some mistakes while singing.

But generally, kodjo and annete are the best in the house
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kaypumpin2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
suze:

According to the judges, the teachers asked them to put the 5 people with the weakest performances on probation. so the 5 people they put on probation
were supposed to be the people with the weakest performances so its not because of what bisola and kodjo did that they were put on probation.

But to me Kodjo's performance was the best for the night. Annete should have been put on probation instead. She made some mistakes while singing.

But generally, kodjo and annete are the best in the house

it definately had something to do with Kojo and Bisola been up2 something as Kwame made mention of some of them contravening the Faculty's laid down rule!

Cobhams was in the house today to teach em something about song writing and composition and i must say the dude is a genius.He literarily makes song out of nothing and anything
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
last week, bisola and kojo were caught by ben scribbling some things in her notebook which ben asked her to read out loud when they were caught
she refused to read it or say what she had written, but based on what ben was saying its like they were plotting against some of their housemates or something like that
the faculty told the judges to include them with the weakest performers of the night for probation hence kojo & bisola being in d line up of evictees
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
Guys you need to vote to keep Caroline in the house. She is talented. Song writer and instrumentalist.

The Faculty will save Kojo and Yayan .

It will be left between Bisola and Dorcas and the housemates will save Bisola .

Thats the way I see it.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by finefabby(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nii is d man y'all should be looking out for.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
But wait o i taught it was 2contestant that will leave this weekend just like the last time they put 5 people on probation that was how Wilmot and Ijeoma left ?BUT am sure it is Dorcas and one other person that will go.It will be between Caroline and Bisola and funny enough it might just be Bisola and Kodjo(because of what they did) infact anyone of them can go but i really hope Inyanya get to stay that guy is good and i want him to be at the finals

I never know the kind voodoo wey dem wan do dis week wey go make Dorcas stay she is defiantly leaving this week she don try.
ho and people when the time comes to vote for the winner please don't vote out of popularity o vote for the one with the best talent, the one that has been and will always be consistent ,the one with that already behaves and sings like a star please vote of ANNETTE she is the best.UP ANNETTE

@ Modups was up how are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does DSTV Nigeria Make Monthly? / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.