Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims (2731 Views)

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
truthman2012:

Do you want more? Respond to those first, and am sure you cannot. What good manner is there in islam saying one thing and doing another? Hypocrisy at its highest.

Why should i respond to your copy and paste hogwash that you copied from an anti-islam website. You see, you are philistine to the teaching of islam, all you people do is to foray into the Quran and hadith lookin for fault. Are you really seeking knowledge? Hell no. All you want is a futile argument which only an unreasonable person will give to you.

As for me, the Quran has decribed people like you and how to deal with them.

"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: 'To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant. ' (The Noble Quran, 28:55)

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: face it, you got nothin to say,the idol[Allah] muhammad father worship is the same idol muhammad introduce to you guys that why Allah always favour muhammad more than any other muslim.

Truthman2012 .GOD BLESS YOU.

grin grin see this mumu oo, so u got liver to comment grin

looool grin grin

you dont know nothing

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
true2god: It's called al-taqiyya, defending Islamic lies. Any quranic verse that is anti-human would be subjected to 100+ interpretations by the 'scholars' in order to 'wash away' the real content.

Your brain is too shallow..what is al-taqiyya in what i wrote, logikboi is not ready to learn..the same thing with you.

And do you know that jesus practice al-taqiyya?
Ask and it shall be given to you. grin grin
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I know grin grin

That is why I set a trap for him. I made him to continue using that translation of the Quran he was using himself. No escape grin

Mumu grin undecided u set trap for yourself not me

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why should i respond to your copy and paste hogwash that you copied from an anti-islam website. You see, you are philistine to the teaching of islam, all you people do is to foray into the Quran and hadith lookin for fault. Are you really seeking knowledge? Hell no. All you want is a futile argument which only an unreasonable person will give to you.

"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: 'To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant. ' (The Noble Quran, 28:55)

If I look for faults and find none, then you have a point. But fortunately I found so many faults in what you believe is God's words. If you call those quran verses and hadiths I quoted vain talks, it shows islam is only a vain religion, not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by malvisguy212: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin see this mumu oo, so u got liver to comment grin

looool grin grin

you dont know nothing
your Allah will be very disappoint at you, so insultive , may God save you in jesus name.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
truthman2012:

If I look for faults and find none, then you have a point. But fortunately I found so many faults in what you believe is God's words. If you call those quran verses and hadiths I quoted vain talks, it shows islam is only a vain religion, not to be taken seriously.

Actually you find no fault in the,Quran and hadith, just that you are ignorant and replying an ignorant fellow does no good.

Btw, of all those incosistency in the bible have you ever talked about them

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: your Allah will be very disappoint at you, so insultive , may God save you in jesus name.

;l get a life.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by malvisguy212: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

as usual , when the read somtin they can't debunk, this there usual tactic ABUSIVE, the other thread about muhammad in hell, is not copy and pest? Yet you respon, face it, you got noting to say here.
Peace.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: as usual , when the read somtin they can't debunk, this there usual tactic ABUSIVE, the other thread about muhammad in hell, is not copy and pest? Yet you respon, face it, you got noting to say here.
Peace.

undecided … what is it to debunk about the trash he pasted, and does anyone of you debunk all i wrote in the op?

btw...av u ever debunk the inconsistency in the bible?

can you and your brother do that here?
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by malvisguy212: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

undecided … what is it to debunk about the trash he pasted, and does anyone of you debunk all i wrote in the op?

you called all he wrote trash? Is like calling the quran and hadith trash.
Or maby when you are reading the quran and hadith, you skip the verse he qoute.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: you called all he wrote trash? Is like calling the quran and hadith trash.
Or maby when you are reading the quran and hadith, you skip the verse he qoute.

Answer my questions please, dont skip my question this tym

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by true2god: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Your brain is too shallow..what is al-taqiyya in what i wrote, logikboi is not ready to learn..the same thing with you.

And do you know that jesus practice al-taqiyya?
Ask and it shall be given to you. grin grin
Islam has nothing to offer except lies, deceipt and war. Internet is fast exposing the lies and hypocrisies in Islam, people are more informed about Islamic lies.

Before the internet, people never knew that your prophet is a peodophile, snatched his adopted son's wife, killed men and take their women as 'wives' and sex slaves (all these actions are sanctioned by allah).

You have no hope in Islam, the foundation of your religion is fraught with sex and war and blood. Have you considered what happened immediately after the death of your prophet? The Islamic camp, being founded on bloodshed, immediately went into a civil war bw two major factions, the shia (fatima's camp) and sunnis (aisha's camp). Fatimah lost his two children, hussein and hassan, to defend her father's religio-political empire, which she eventually lost.

Until you sit and think about the bloody foundation that established Islam, I will always tell you 'sorry' for not using your cognitive power for a more rational analysis.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
true2god: Islam has nothing to offer except lies, deceipt and war. Internet is fast exposing the lies and hypocrisies in Islam, people are more informed about Islamic lies.

Before the internet, people never knew that your prophet is a peodophile, snatched his adopted son's wife, killed men and take their women as 'wives' and sex slaves (all these actions are sanctioned by allah).

You have no hope in Islam, the foundation of your religion is fraught with sex and war and blood. Have you considered what happened immediately after the death of your prophet? The Islamic camp, being founded on bloodshed, immediately went into a civil war bw two major factions, the shia (fatima's camp) and sunnis (aisha's camp). Fatimah lost his two children, hussein and hassan, to defend her father's religio-political empire, which she eventually lost.

Until you sit and think about the bloody foundation that established Islam, I will always tell you 'sorry' for not using your cognitive power for a more rational analysis.

Have you ever think of the foundation of xtianity

Isaiah 45:7 King James Version
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by true2god: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
You mean God form light and create darkness (Islam), and made peace and create evil (Islam)? You are quite right, you are getting my points here.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
true2god: You mean God form light and create darkness (Islam), and made peace and create evil (Islam) ? You are quite right, you are getting my points here.

grin grin your thinking faculty is absurd grin grin

What an incredible God...you guys dont read your bible well.

Why would a peaceful god create evil

Why would a peaceful god create darkness

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why would a peaceful god create evil

Because he created everything?
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by wite111(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

.Nyanya bomb blast master Sadiq Ogwuche arrested and extradited to Nigeria via INTERPOL.Read more here: http://wyne1..com/2014/07/breaking-news-nyanya-bomb-blast-master.html?m=1
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
wite111: .Nyanya bomb blast master Sadiq Ogwuche arrested and extradited to Nigeria via INTERPOL.Read more here: http://wyne1..com/2014/07/breaking-news-nyanya-bomb-blast-master.html?m=1

Good news...may God comtinue to expoese them
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Actually you find no fault in the,Quran and hadith, just that you are ignorant and replying an ignorant fellow does no good.

Btw, of all those incosistency in the bible have you ever talked about them
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No muslim can defend my post unless he/she is saying there are errors in the quran and hadith I referred to. No defence is available.
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
truthman2012:

No muslim can defend my post unless he/she is saying there are errors in the quran and hadith I referred to. No defence is available.

grin grin says the deluded fellow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by vedaxcool(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2014
This message really caused distress to a lot of people! grin grin grin grin unah pele ohhh!!

3 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by TheBigUrban2: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2014
vedaxcool: This message really caused distress to a lot of people! grin grin grin grin unah pele ohhh!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rendezvou: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Sorry man but your people killed most early muslims and turned them out of there fathers land.

Do you know it was Muhammad who started disturbing the peace and the gods of his country men? Do you know they warned him several times but he persisted? More importantly, do you know it was a Muslim who first killed a Quraish which was the first murder recorded btw Muslims and Quraish?

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Rendezvou:
Do you know it was Muhammad who started disturbing the peace and the gods of his country men? Do you know they warned him several times but he persisted? More importantly, do you know it was a Muslim who first killed a Quraish which was the first murder recorded btw Muslims and Quraish?

How?
Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rendezvou: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

How?
he started antagonising their polytheism and persuading them to destroy their gods and turn to only Allah. They left him with Islam and wanted him to leave them alone. But he continued to propagate his new religion, openly condemning theirs and converting people to Islam. He also made his intention to destroy their idols known. So now tell me who started the upheaval?

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Rendezvou:
he started antagonising their polytheism and persuading them to destroy their gods and turn to only Allah. They left him with Islam and wanted him to leave them alone .

they never leave him alone Reading the historical background of surah kafiroon shows that they tried every possible means of stoping him from preaching islam. There attempt failed when he did not succumb to there offer, there people are daily converting to islam which brought distress to them. therefore they started oppressing muslims and chased them out of there land.

Rendezvou: But he continued to propagate his new religion,

Anything bad in that?

Rendezvou: openly condemning theirs and converting people to Islam. He also made his intention to destroy their idols known. So now tell me who started the upheaval?
Any prove for this ^^?

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rendezvou: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:
they never leave him alone Reading the historical background of surah kafiroon shows that they tried every possible means of stoping him from preaching islam. There attempt failed when he did not succumb to there offer, there people are daily converting to islam which brought distress to them. therefore they started oppressing muslims and chased them out of there land.

Anything bad in that?

Any prove for this ^^?

They had no problem with him and his Islam but had problem with him wooing their people and turning them away from polytheism. He was the one who started aggresive campaign against their gods and belief. See, the point here is that he was the achitect of the enmity that ensued as he tried to force his new faith down their throats. I hope you know he later achieved this.

Perhaps I would be able to detail my viewpoint later, I can't do that with my mobile phone at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Rilwayne001: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rendezvou:

[b] They had no problem with him and his Islam but had problem with him wooing their people and turning them away from polytheism.
He was not woooing the mr. man, how does preaching means wooing? those who find him to be preaching the truth embraced islam. Bur your people out of anger killed and tortured them to death.
** Yasir ibn Amir – was tortured and killed.
** Bilal ibn Ribah – was laid on burning sand, had a very heavy stone put on his chest with somebody jumping on it.
and so on like that.

After all this torture and persecution could not stop there people converting to islam. That was when they now declare war on the muslims and chased them out of mecca.

Rendezvou: He was the one who started aggresive campaign against their gods and belief. See, the point here is that he was the achitect of the enmity that ensued as he tried to force his new faith down their throats. I hope you know he later achieved this.

Any prove for this

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam: Illuminating The Non-muslims by Elkewwty(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Answer my question. Can I go and preach Paganism in Saudi Arabia and Mekkah?

Of course you can grin grin

You are OYO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023 / Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: / Is Masturbation A Sin? By Pastor Steve Van Nattan And Richard Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.