Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54052 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adioolayi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
To the undergradute students, aspiring graduates...please dont let comments from this trend make some academic excellence seems unachievable. The student in question as only manage to have atleast 70% mark in all the courses she took, save for just one. Recently, the best graduating student of FUNAAB had 4.88...... My point is, with dedication one can achieve it. I remembered I once had 98% in one of our most dreaded courses in my final year at the university (Fedral Institution cool )....Only if I was more dedicated in all courses from 100level ..Maybe 4.99 will not be things to make noise about. Stay Focused

6 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by alentyno: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lakeshizu: Stop hating she made a CGPA of 4.99 and she didt make the medical list for Unilag!!! Dat tells a lot!!
You just nailed it!

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
QweenMercy: What do U exepect...itz a private uni nah
N wat informed ur decision, its nt jst cos its a private uni, u nid 2 get dat ideology out of ur mindset, no dull child wil get 2:1 talkless of geting a first class
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
redcliff:

You are a fool.. for real!

Maybe I took after ur fada undecided

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: lol, dont u know that the aim and objective of the university owner was to make profit, i they dont disturb it how will they get more customer
So u knw covenant university dat much abi? Very funny haters will always hate d jealousy will always rule d mind of d jealous ones, neva d less parents troop 2 cu in dia numbas yearly regardless of wat u ppl think. Its nt abt making profit, only if u knew ow d church started den u'll think twice
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by elguaje(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
superior1:

Congrats to the young lady but to get 4.99 in my Alma (Unilorin), e go hard oooo, I am even tempted to say it is impossible
. I think it's impossible in UNILORIN.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by elliototis: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolu91:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-knew-i-would-be-cus-best-student/
......all this na one na story for the gods com get am for fupre...delta state den we go believe

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dee60: The pessimists claim it is easy to get a first class in CU. They need to show us how easy it was to get theirs!
Congrats, lady. You are a great inspiration to younger girls.

"Thank you CU for creating an institution well loved by employers!"
funny u
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Let her go to Ladoke Akintola Univeristy of Technology and prove her self
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by QweenMercy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
criuze: Ajibo, this is how to say congratulation. i know you can't dream that. IDJIOT

tongue
criuze: Ajibo, this is how to say congratulation. i know you can't dream that. IDJIOT
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: from my observation, every year one of their student must graduate with 4.99, they have be doing that since the inception of the university.
So u fink covenant university jst love dashing grades to its students abi? U so wrong I guess u avnt seen intelligent students at play only if uve seen intelligent students perform den u'll understand.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by gingger(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
stop beefing her... Wetin u wan tell me abt unilorin or uniabuja.. she tried Jor.. even if she to do above mentioned skul she will still beat their hands down.. #gbam
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Gooci(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Peterjosh:
Hit bar bounce back
na tru ooo.. she fit hitbar nd bounce back oo
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by colossus2: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Shine: 'a quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something'

Shining IS an actual act of reflecting light you pedant undecided
Don't argue na. If you don't know why not admit it. We learn everyday dude.
If you put a diamond in a very dark place, it will never be visible. Diamonds reflects light and not shine (produce light). There is no energy source in diamonds for it to shine.
Hope you understand now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
kennygee: Let a federal university set an exam for her, if she justifies her CGPA, then i can congratulate her.

if not, it's just a CU thing.
W8 wat r u ppl sayn, lyk d lecturers in cu r customisd 4 cu or wah, dnt u knw dat most of dia lecturers r gotn 4rm federal unis n diaspora, a blend of wide array of skills, so it will still be d same feat evn if she goes to a federal uni
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats on your great achievement and congrats to CU. Sentiment apart, CU is a very good school. I've interacted with some of their products, they are very good.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Urine: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats to her, I just hope she can write good code because if she can't, it will be too bad.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chamboy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Girls dn Overpower Boys for undergraduate finish
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chukkystar(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
chegx: stop hating on them, you're talking like as if Nigerian students dont end up with better CGPA's in foreign schools which are definitely of more standard than our federal universities that makes things dificult for us.
yes they have good grades abroad but never with 4.99. Heck if d Japanese and Indians in America don't get 4.99
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chukkystar(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
chegx: stop hating on them, you're talking like as if Nigerian students dont end up with better CGPA's in foreign schools which are definitely of more standard than our federal universities that makes things dificult for us.
yes they have good grades abroad but never with 4.99. Heck even d Japanese and Indians in America don't get 4.99
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
ponti93: na covenant na. make she come unizik, futo or unn do am make we see grin grin grin grin congrats ooo
except for unn the formers are full of bunch brainless students and lecturers. So don't even mention them to counter convenant here.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
So u knw covenant university dat much abi? Very funny haters will always hate d jealousy will always rule d mind of d jealous ones, neva d less parents troop 2 cu in dia numbas yearly regardless of wat u ppl think. Its nt abt making profit, only if u knew ow d church started den u'll think twice
i have the resources to attend any university i wish to attend in the world, so dont know what to jealous about. Those parent u talk about are parent whose their child couldn't gain admission to public university.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Burger01:
Don't mid them 'money for high CGPA' private universities. Go to UI you will see students with real CGPA of 6.3 and higher @ all levels. I'm not hating just saying the fact undecided
Before u start sayn tinz u dnt knw y dnt u support it wit facts, ow do u knw dey pay 2 get high cgpa, una go jst dey hate d school, y d scul feez are eeeexxxxpppeeeennsssiiivvveee!!! nigerians grow up
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chamboy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Urine: Congrats to her, I just hope she can write good code because if she can't, it will be too bad.
Code writing doesn't guarantee good grades in Niaja computer science
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congratulations!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
colossus2:
Don't argue na. If you don't know why not admit it. We learn everyday dude.
If you put a diamond in a very dark place, it will never be visible. Diamonds reflects light and not shine (produce light). There is no energy source in diamonds for it to shine.
Hope you understand now? undecided

I don't think you understand English....

shine (shn)
v. shone (shn) or shined, shin·ing, shines
v.intr.
1. To emit light.
2. To reflect light; glint or glisten.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shine

shine: noun
[in singular]
A quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/shine

The fact that an object does not EMIT light does not mean it does not SHINE

I thought you were just being an insufferable pedant earlier...now I know you're just being insufferable.

Go and sleep...Kolo-suss

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
What is the academic standard of Covenant University in the world?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lilmax(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dullards be like “she should come to unilag,unillorin,uniabuja....the question is why cant you make first class like her in your school?

DULL PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE BRILLIANT

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: i have the resources to attend any university i wish to attend in the world, so dont know what to jealous about. Those parent u talk about are parent whose their child couldn't gain admission to public university.
Lyk u knw dat 4 sure, ok wat of dose dat send dia kids to universities in oda countries, will u say dey cudnt also gain admission in2 public sculs abi? U claim 2 av resources to attend any uni yet u don't sound lyk som1 whuz got d wisdom to flow wit it. Stop lying here on nairaland jare u can't F00l me wit ur 'u av evri resources 2 go 2 any uni in d world" na me u dey yarn dat one? Empty barrel... U knw d rest
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by amnestylaw1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
OAU Ife should take a cue from this and stop being stingy with GPA. cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.