Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54083 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
For those shouting bout diamond shining or not, dats nt d most important quality of a diamond so let it rest, d main factors are d 4 c's whch are colour, cut, clarity and carat weight
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
zz

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adanny01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..hey.! A guy graduated 4rm ma skul university of Agriculture makurdi wit 4.99 CGPA in 2010(vet med)..so save urself d stress of private uni ish...

Forgive me but that una school dey share grades too. I did ITF with some of them who told me their whole class (civil engrg) was evenly split between 2-1 and 2-2 the rest are either 1st or 3rd class with no pass. That wasnt the civil engineering i knew in most federal Uni's. Their class was a class of about 150 or more and @ 400L. That was when on the same course we had only 3 2-1, almost even split of 2-2 and 3rd class and some pass in a class of 50. It was also a time when 2 of their lecturers were in my school for PhD.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
sandijey:

Abeg are u related to the owner of the school abi are u a share holder. Your post are just everywhere. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to like it. Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that most people who end up in private university were denied admission into federal. Secondly the way private uni give out 1st class and 2'1 is worrisome. As if they are plucking it from the tree. I am not even talking for other universities but from where I graduated. It takes a lot to come out wiv a first class in Unilag. Nobody is saying she is not brilliant. She might even come out wiv a first class if she was in lag but never never never wiv a 4.99 cgpa. NEVER
dont mind the guy he want to be forming o.b.o for me.and he doesnt knw that not everybody is poor.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: from my observation i can see dat u have "a head like a sieve" and it will be stupid of me chatting with u further.
because you have realized that you are pointless and probably brainless. BTW prettyboi why are you overprotecting CU...I smell you are attached to dem somehow.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: pained Hiss.............U want to be forming 4 me because u pay as little as not up to #1m in c.u. Anyway bye for now and pls dont quote me again
Lol c d angry guy tryn 2 take a piss at me sayn m forming, guy do u knw wt u sayn atall or do u knw wat forming is, u sayn "as little as not up to 1million" wait wat do u av, wetin u get, u shoutin u av resources yet u don't sound lyk som1 datz educated, abeg go n sleep m nt in 4 ur cheap talks, u can try dat wif d dull girls so dey can write u a msg
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
adioolayi: The products from the school are good...or how can you explain 10 students from that school out of 100 that bagged Fed govt scholarship for first class students?
Dont forget that people who attend private school parents has more connection. Some of them, it is their parents or their uncles that give out the fed scholarships.
How many first class graduates from federal universities, that their parents can call the minister to give them the scholaship

3 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by GoodBoi1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
korebobo:
What is this 1 saying?!? And which school did u attend sef that gives 6.3 CGPA?!?
prettyboi1989:
Lol d guy dey yarn balls, I too knw dey worry am plus ignorance
chai... See as u just displayed your ignorance, not every school uses a scale of 5 some use 7 in nigeria or westerns that use 4.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Urine: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
chamboy: Code writing doesn't guarantee good grades in Niaja computer science

You have a point but coding is the best way to prove one is a computing super star.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
sandijey:

Abeg are u related to the owner of the school abi are u a share holder. Your post are just everywhere. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to like it. Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that most people who end up in private university were denied admission into federal. Secondly the way private uni give out 1st class and 2'1 is worrisome. As if they are plucking it from the tree. I am not even talking for other universities but from where I graduated. It takes a lot to come out wiv a first class in Unilag. Nobody is saying she is not brilliant. She might even come out wiv a first class if she was in lag but never never never wiv a 4.99 cgpa. NEVER
Babe can u honestly answer dis question? Why do u or people in general throw blames at other peoples success jst because of ur/dia own failure or circumstance? If u were in a beta situation ud definately av a beta performance coupled wit ur own focus, goals, determination to succeed. Preparation + opportunity=success. U can't blame odas jst cos u weren't d best at somfin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol c d angry guy tryn 2 take a piss at me sayn m forming, guy do u knw wt u sayn atall or do u knw wat forming is, u sayn "as little as not up to 1million" wait wat do u av, wetin u get, u shoutin u av resources yet u don't sound lyk som1 datz educated, abeg go n sleep m nt in 4 ur cheap talks, u can try dat wif d dull girls so dey can write u a msg
like i told u *******no time for nonsense*********skikena
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
ignis: Congrats to her....
4.99 is practically impossible in any Federal university in Nigeria.
I like this statement 'practically impossible'. Either for or against the motion, it's practically impossible. Just for those that undastand logic.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
sandijey:

Babe can u honestly answer dis question? Why do u or people in general throw blames at other peoples success jst because of ur/dia own failure or circumstance? If u were in a beta situation ud definately av a beta performance coupled wit ur own focus, goals, determination to succeed. Preparation + opportunity=success. U can't blame odas jst cos u weren't d best at something
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
ignis: Congrats to her....
4.99 is practically impossible in any Federal university in Nigeria.
I like this statement 'practically impossible'. Either for or against the motion, it's practically impossible. Just for those that has analytical mind

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ChiFirstLady(f): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: pained Hiss.............U want to be forming 4 me because u pay as little as not up to #1m in c.u. Anyway bye for now and pls dont quote me again
ur grammar needs a customized dictionary.lol
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by rakish(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lakeshizu: Stop hating she made a CGPA of 4.99 and she didt make the medical list for Unilag!!! Dat tells a lot!!
is that sarcasm or innuendo? I smell something.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: like i told u *******no time for nonsense*********skikena
Dum dum u stil replied, u jst can't b bold 2 face d truth, der many lyk u here on nairaland wallowing in ignorance n mental illiteracy
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by yomisley: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin shocked shocked :omehn this gurl head na book go full inside oooo mehn this gurl head na book go full inside oooo.... na so book easy anyway she try. buh mehn the gurl brain na fire...
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats to her but that no longer turns people 'on' these days. What do you have to offer to the development of nigeria technologically? That's what we want to know and see. Timi won the nigerian idol because he was very good at delivering other people's original songs but his own songs are not hits. The 1st runner up who lost to him however,is doing relatively better. Lesson- to be creative and innovative is what counts and not how well you use your brain to copy and paste what's in the text book. Enough with the paper recognition, let's get our as# to work!

6 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
GoodBoi1:
chai... See as u just displayed your ignorance, not every school uses a scale of 5 some use 7 in nigeria or westerns that use 4.
Oya start explainin u seem to know oya enlighten me, whch sculs use 7.0 scale, bt if u dnt knw den u worse dan an ignoble person
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Lamasta(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Speechless.....
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by omusiliyu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
why dey no kuku give her 5dot.
That shows that she got a B in only 1 cool :o1unit course throughout her stay in school
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Urine:

You have a point but coding is the best way to prove one is a computing super star.

Errr No it is NOT!

Not everyone that studied Computing is remotely interested in programming undecided

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lekzzydo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol d guy dey yarn balls, I too knw dey worry am plus ignorance
don't you knw that other schools 5.0 is equivalent to 7.0 in UI. Make findings befall you nullify points.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Ptoocool(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
himkers: 4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution.

Abeq tell dem oo..
#GreatUnibuja..

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by GoodBoi1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Oya start explainin u seem to know oya enlighten me, whch sculs use 7.0 scale, bt if u dnt knw den u worse dan an ignoble person
Well you need to see this
https://www.nairaland.com/862351/how-does-unical-calculate-4.0
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Urine: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Errr No it is NOT!

Not everyone that studied Computing is remotely interested in programming undecided

If you are a true computing person, you must be "remotely interested" in Software Development, Database Management, System Administration or Networking. These are the core areas of study in school and there's no way you will get a computing job without being "remotely interested" in one of the above.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
lekzzydo: don't you knw that other schools 5.0 is equivalent to 7.0 in UI. Make findings befall you nullify points.
Bt seriously dat doesn't determine who gets d job
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Babe can u honestly answer dis question? Why do u or people in general throw blames at other peoples success jst because of ur/dia own failure or circumstance? If u were in a beta situation ud definately av a beta performance coupled wit ur own focus, goals, determination to succeed. Preparation + opportunity=success. U can't blame odas jst cos u weren't d best at something

What are u talking about. We are talking of cgpa and u are talking of blaming someone for failure. What better situation are u talking about. Is going to a private university an achievement? Because to you everybody who goes to private university is rich innit? Rich people won't even put their children in any school here in naija so hold ur tongue in that aspect. If u say they have a better environmental condition. Yes it's true. And that is the point everybody is tryna make. We all no how terrible the conditions of public. Universities are, to be admitted and to graduate. Yet there are people who came out tops despite that condition. If this girl was in that condition, would she make 4.99? Anyway am done arguing. Doesn't change what happens in the labour market and how employers view private university students. Convenant uni is still good. This days there are so many private universities that u don't even no which one is which.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Iceman296: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
lekzzydo: except for unn the formers are full of bunch brainless students and lecturers. So don't even mention them to counter convenant here.

So the Girl can get 4.99 in Futo? Make I shit coin

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by godfreyakpoguma(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I want to take out little time to deliberation on graduating grades in our universities these days. Most of our older ones who graduated wit 3rd class 25yrs ago were able to get good jobs. Hv u ever ask y it's now different dis days? Dats because everybody can go thru schools and graduate wit ease. Congrats to her for achieving dis great high. But private universities are one of the reasons for degrees devalued over the years(I said one of the reasons),any1 who fails jamb can go there n get admission n graduate wit 2.1 or even first class. #fact.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: like i told u *******no time for nonsense*********skikena
Lol guy I dint knw u a jambite o, if i had knwn I wunt av gone in2 deep wise talks wit u, first of all u nid become an undergraduate b4 u can start understandin d basics of wisdom. I guess dats y u were filled wit so much bitterness in ur responses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.