Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Virgin's Forum - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin's Forum (60364 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin's Forum by PrincessB1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hollyb:
i'm 23 years. The journey hasn't been rosy
as i've lost may relationships based on the fact that they don't like virgins, and many more excuses. But all in all thank God for his grace that has been sustaining me and i pray not to give in till that D day.Amen
Nice one sis, Keep it up...... We are in dsame journey.
Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
PrincessB1:
Nice one sis, Keep it up...... We are in dsame journey.
God is our strenght

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol bro urs sef is way too much dan my problem buh mehn, u need to calm down.... As for d mornin PJs, its normal.. It happens so u shouldnt worry abt it, it shows ur thing is active.. But as for thinkin of unclad females in church, all u need to do is open ur eyes and tell the devil to get behind u nd focus ur mind on the prayer or focus ur mind on u bein in heavin standin befor the throne of grace......i do that and it helps alot...
thanks sir,
But d urge is very frustrating, my body so so so crave for it.
There was a time i couldn't bear it, i went to an olosho joint paid one of them to romance me so as to be relieved,she was like "aren't you sleeping with me?" i explained to her,and she agreed,we played d romance game and i was off.
I was never like this, my body is in a sorry state...SMH
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 5:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Hollyb:
and who said being a female virgin is easy! Especially during ovulation period. Being a female virgin is harder in my opinion
my dear,you can't compare a male virgin to a female virgin that'shgfc fact.
Atleast the female feels the impact of the urge when she is ovulating which is like twice or once in a month while an average feels this impact almost every day.

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
What does it mean by being a virgin? In the world today people think being a virgin means not having coitus....then they go to devise other means by givn themselves pleasure either by self servicing or givin or recieving oral pleasure... They are only decievn demselves.....being a virgin is total chastity from immorality... !! Nothin more, nothing less....
Hey Bro, thats your point of view,
Virgin is when you aboy is yet to penetrate a kitten.
Talking about other ways virgins used to derive pleasures, though i find those acst wrong,but that does not mean they have been disvirgined.
Or Do you want to say in your entire days spent as a virgin you haven't released or wet dream?

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Hollyb:
i'm 23 years. The journey hasn't been rosy as i've lost may relationships based on the fact that they don't like virgins, and many more excuses. But all in all thank God for his grace that has been sustaining me and i pray not to give in till that D day. Amen
23yrs female virgin? Wow am just impressed. I so much love and respect female virgins, I wish to marry one. My dream.
Sadly, most of the ladies i end of dating,tell me tales about how they were deceived or raped etc.
Sad thing
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
virginboy1:

thanks sir,
But d urge is very frustrating, my body so so so crave for it.
There was a time i couldn't bear it, i went to an olosho joint paid one of them to romance me so as to be relieved,she was like "aren't you sleeping with me?" i explained to her,and she agreed,we played d romance game and i was off.
I was never like this, my body is in a sorry state...SMH
virginboy i want u to be strong....ur too too weak and dats the problem......just be strong..i knw its gona take a long tym for u to ova come it buh with tym u wil see that thr is nothin in it... Why i hav ovacome it is bcuz i hav positive frnds also... Sumtyms i open up to a girl who i c trust and she advices me dah thr is totaly nothin in sex and this makes me to continue to persevere.... Buh when u allow urself to be led by ur desires den dats when ur not a strong man.... I want u to speak to urself and tell urself u can do it.... Be strong weneva d urge comes...be strong, i tell u, after its come and gone, den u will be happy u ddnt giv into it and it will boost ur self confidence.... Ryt now i can tell any girl dat comes my way even if she stands naked in my front, to wear bak her cloth dat am not interested.i tell u, she wil respect u

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
virginboy1:

23yrs female virgin? Wow am just impressed. I so much love and respect female virgins, I wish to marry one. My dream.
Sadly, most of the ladies i end of dating,tell me tales about how they were deceived or raped etc.
Sad thing
eeyah, keep searching bro, you'll surely find that special person

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
virginboy1:

my dear,you can't compare a male virgin to a female virgin that'shgfc fact.
Atleast the female feels the impact of the urge when she is ovulating which is like twice or once in a month while an average feels this impact almost every day.
i concur

2 Likes

Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
virginboy i want u to be strong....ur too too weak and dats the problem......just be strong..i knw its gona take a long tym for u to ova come it buh with tym u wil see that thr is nothin in it... Why i hav ovacome it is bcuz i hav positive frnds also... Sumtyms i open up to a girl who i c trust and she advices me dah thr is totaly nothin in sex and this makes me to continue to persevere.... Buh when u allow urself to be led by ur desires den dats when ur not a strong man.... I want u to speak to urself and tell urself u can do it.... Be strong weneva d urge comes...be strong, i tell u, after its come and gone, den u will be happy u ddnt giv into it and it will boost ur self confidence.... Ryt now i can tell any girl dat comes my way even if she stands naked in my front, to wear bak her cloth dat am not interested.i tell u, she wil respect u
Bro you ready strucked me on the part of weakness, which i beleive could be due to my high libido.
On the part of friends,90% are into sex and some like discussing sex which makes me more weaker.
I beleive i will overwhelm it,but with the rapid way my thing involuntary reacts rigidly whenever am speaking with a lady i admires baffles me...It is well.
On the contrary,are you trying to say that if an uncald girl stand in fronts of you, your something won't react?
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
virginboy1:

Bro you ready strucked me on the part of weakness, which i beleive could be due to my high libido.
On the part of friends,90% are into sex and some like discussing sex which makes me more weaker.
I beleive i will overwhelm it,but with the rapid way my thing involuntary reacts rigidly whenever am speaking with a lady i admires baffles me...It is well.
On the contrary,are you trying to say that if an uncald girl stand in fronts of you, your something won't react?
lol virginboy, i hav a weak point too u knw... Weneva i hold hands wit a girl, it tickles my fancy too.......buh comon, its up to me to decide if my member gets erect wen lookin at an unclad girl.....

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hollyb:
eeyah, keep searching bro, you'll surely find that special person
Am tired of searching, with the way many ladies disvirgin just because of free food and research card, i just give up.
I beleive you had a cool orientation from small thats why you are still chaste.
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol virginboy, i hav a weak point too u knw... Weneva i hold hands wit a girl, it tickles my fancy too.......buh comon, its up to me to decide if my member gets erect wen lookin at an unclad girl.....
Whenever I see a fellow guy that have not tasted a kitty cat i feel that mutual respect for him.
I could imagine the prayers you would have unleashed to control yourself in the presence of an unclad lady.lolxxx
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
virginboy1:

Whenever I see a fellow guy that have not tasted a kitty cat i feel that mutual respect for him.
I could imagine the prayers you would have unleashed to control yourself in the presence of an unclad lady.lolxxx
hahahahahaha lol dat shouldnt mean i should put the devil to test by staring at her or else, my okpara dike will just stand at attention and two unlike poles will attract each oda lol....
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Prowizy2:
35 and still a virgin angry
Your pishure don dis virgin you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Seems like we are not many on NL grin
Close ya mouth. You no join
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Benard94:
No offense please...non virgins are not allowed here.
Tell us:
Ur age bracket
Temptations as a virgin
Why u are still brand new

#nonvirginsshouldflee#
OP are you seeing what I am seeing? We have more male virgins than females. Thank God oo. cheesy Or are those boys trying to reap where they did not sow? angry
Re: Virgin's Forum by Tallesty1(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Close ya mouth. You no join
lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahaha lol dat shouldnt mean i should put the devil to test by staring at her or else, my okpara dike will just stand at attention and two unlike poles will attract each oda lol....

hahahahhahahaha, but i wonder why is only the men the devil prefers to put into test?
But logically looking at it,I beleive there are some hormones (testerone) hovering over my scrotum region that needs to be offloaded,which seldomly brings about wet dreams or involuntary erection especially at night.

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2014
virginboy1:

hahahahhahahaha, but i wonder why is only the men the devil prefers to put into test?
But logically looking at it,I beleive there are some hormones (testerone) hovering over my scrotum region that needs to be offloaded,which seldomly brings about wet dreams or involuntary erection especially at night.
lol dos virginboy, ur very naughty....oya go and offload it
Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2014
virginboy1:

Am tired of searching, with the way many ladies disvirgin just because of free food and research card, i just give up.
I beleive you had a cool orientation from small thats why you are still chaste.
yea good orientation that pre marital sex is a sin was the foundation with the fact that i grew up among guys who share the story of how they.ve slept with different girls and mock those girls it was part of why i further decided that no guy will have dat priviledge except the man i get married to. Not even fiance, and i thank God for his grace dat has been sufficient
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol dos virginboy, ur very naughty....oya go and offload it
Bro, indeed naughty me, my heart is just so embedded with those yeye lust thoughts.
I don suffer, I really need JESUS.
thanks for ur concern bro
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hollyb:
yea good orientation that pre marital sex is a sin was the foundation with the fact that i grew up among guys who share the story of how they.ve slept with different girls and mock those girls it was part of why i further decided that no guy will have dat priviledge except the man i get married to. Not even fiance, and i thank God for his grace dat has been sufficient
nice one, from the orientation platform it seems you are a Catholic.
I pray you marry a guy that so much worth your viginity
Re: Virgin's Forum by Juliaann(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Teamvirgin#smiley
Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
virginboy1:

nice one, from the orientation platform it seems you are a Catholic.
I pray you marry a guy that so much worth your viginity
no i am an Anglican member
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Teamvirgin#smiley
Respect dear
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2014
What is really happening to this Virgin forum?
The pace is moving is very slow compared to the sexuality/ashawo section which is in it's 228th page as at now.
Or is it that we have very few virgins on nairaland.
Where are the likes of Onila,Jmoore and co.
Lets try make this a lively platform for Virgins.
Thanks
Re: Virgin's Forum by Tolucciii: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
One gift ucan give your husband on ur wedding nite is ur virginity. Don't trade it out 4 nofin. 2d male folks plz zip up. I know its nt easy for many. But its posible. Teamvirgin.
Re: Virgin's Forum by OlaBlaize(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Limerick:
OP, are you a virgin?
I don't think so.
Re: Virgin's Forum by OlaBlaize(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
virginboy1:
What is really happening to this Virgin forum?
The pace is moving is very slow compared to the sexuality/ashawo section which is in it's 228th page as at now.
Or is it that we have very few virgins on nairaland.
Where are the likes of Onila,Jmoore and co.
Lets try make this a lively platform for Virgins.
Thanks
I'm very sure you will not find any virgin here. Don't waste ur time.
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
M 17yrs old...still a virgin..d problem is big asses nd firm boobs re very temptin tu moi
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.