Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward (80331 Views)

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / The Origin Of The Word Oyibo / Why Is Northern Nigeria So Backward Academically? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by rugggedest(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
ObiOkpor: If you are a science student,you must defenitely know about this in Physics unless you are among those that spent their school fees on women,phones and we-we.
*knew this in my first year in secondary school.

Hhhmmmm...SMH for U....Pride goes before a great fall.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by IbnuUche(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Had seen it severally mostly on cotonou bought buses, but can't understand why. but here in 9ja its written boldly normal even the one in my working place. op thumbs up for the observation .
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by DebateNigeria: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow.... This us quite interesting
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by biomedixexcel(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Now I know
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by hushmail: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
probably the same reason why ARMY is written backwards in some army vehicles

NOW I KNOW!!!
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by BabaO2: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: Thanks though...i never knew that,i always wonder why.....its always good to learn new stuffs
Always on Nairaland
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by amedave(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Na lie joor watch the movie titled " the mirrors" u would understand. the reason is they are use to carry people in the mirror so everything appears upside down lollllllll. Na joke I dey oooo, I have learnt from this shall but why do mirror show us the opposite?

Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by leo1234(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good to know.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by fijiano202(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
BabaO2:
Always on Nairaland
baba abeg chew cement
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
experimentist: Na so u tek dull reach.. How old r u?
With due respect Sir, I really don't know "ALL" like you. I very much prefer to display my "IGNORANCE" so that I won't be termed a proud person. Lest I forget, I heard people who claim to know all - are general proud. So that means you .. .. .. grin

Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
amnestylaw1: I had always wanted to know this. Honestly, I had thought maybe it was written in reverse so that those who have phobia for AMBULANCES or EMERGENCIES will not be caught unawares or so. cry
D ANSWER PROVIDED BY D OP IS ONE OF D REASONS. DIS UR OWN IS AMONG D REASONS TOO.

Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by dnawah(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
I once thought of this b4,and that time i was high on something.and my mind keep on telling me that,it is 4 ghosts to read throught.grin
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by experimentist: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2014
handsomeness: With due respect Sir, I really don't know "ALL" like you. I very much prefer to display my "IGNORANCE" so that I won't be termed a proud person. Lest I forget, I heard people who claim to know all - are general proud. So that means you .. .. .. grin
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by blakky97(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2014
ObiOkpor:
Blackcharcoal! How am i sure you‘ve gotten your o‘level certificate?
mpama!!!(muntula like u)
Na me you dey talk to? You no fear because you hide for NL abi? You go buy job just now
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2014
experimentist:
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by otodeluxe(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Yes cuz plane mirrors produce laterally inverted images. Any science oriented person shouldve known this already.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Bolurx(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2014
ObiOkpor: If you are a science student,you must defenitely know about this in Physics unless you are among those that spent their school fees on women,phones and we-we.
*knew this in my first year in secondary school.

...Thank God for your life
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by cityhood: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nss
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Damyion(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Leetunechi: We need this vehicle on nairaland

cus alotta dead people full here
Billions of sperms, fighting to enter the egg... And you were the fastest? Chai!
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Leetunechi: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Damyion: Billions of sperms, fighting to enter the egg... And you were the fastest? Chai!

are you kidding me?
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by dellaziz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
U
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by ObiOkpor(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
blakky97:
Na me you dey talk to? You no fear because you hide for NL abi? You go buy job just now
monkey!who u b?
I go sell d job give u bck....
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by blakky97(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
ObiOkpor:
monkey!who u b?
I go sell d job give u bck....
You go sit down for hot plate.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
dellaziz:
buko kashewbarbie...y Ur pix cum resemble person wey dey stay obodo ibodo....nnayin Ur boyfy/husby is e take veli gud care of ya...I smell amelika ova ya
nahhh, u smell wrong, am so made in Nigeria. I never even travel out b4...and yes ma hubby is on my matter.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by ObiOkpor(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
blakky97:
You go sit down for hot plate.
Taaaaaa! Go sit down for xpress way.
Quote me again and i will totally ignore your dumb post,MUNTULA!
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by gbonozee: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Some times its written twice I.e on each other for both Vehicle Users and Pedestrian read Clearly.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by dellaziz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
[
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by pragmatistm(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
That's great. Really educative.
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by kazman117: 4:37am On Jul 13, 2014
God bles u 4 dis, i'v bin wonderin dis so far
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by SenatorJames(m): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Now I know
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by sleekarry(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
enlightened
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward by sirqeeboi(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2017
I saw One. Recently in my area..and. I was like is the painter sleeping grin grin.

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education