Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42462 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Akaluka kó kalakuta ní...It is very painful from your perspective for a bright young yeriba life to be blown to hell but she is just a biitch for all we care,a dumb yeriba buitch,my particular grouse is if some unfortunate fellow has his/her legs buried implace with the mangle bloodied torso of Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo...She needs your tears..

Lmao.... grin grin

This eddiot need ASAP on his unhealthy fixation with Lydia...

He even have her pix in his gallery....all just to masturba.tee every night with it...

Komolafe Lydia is dead..buried...cure and forget your fantasy of fuccking her... grin

How is your momma plantain selling business .... I heard they are in the off season...let her go back to the village....OSu caste system has been abolished ...so she should not entertain fear... grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: think about it. what goes around come back around
unu ebido ighoro mkpuru unu kuru!

shut up accursed, are not from Benue again?? you are even confused about your origin. ashiere.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Akaluka kó kalakuta ní...It is very painful from your perspective for a bright young yeriba life to be blown to hell but she is just a biitch for all we care,a dumb yeriba buitch,my particular grouse is if some unfortunate fellow has his/her legs buried implace with the mangle bloodied torso of Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo...She needs your tears..

Lmao....

This eddiot need ASAP on his unhealthy fixation with Lydia...

He even have her pix in his gallery....all just to masturba.tee every night with it...

Komolafe Lydia is dead..buried...cure and forget your fantasy of fuccking her... grin

How is your momma plantain selling business .... I heard they are in the off season...let her go back to the village....OSu caste system has been abolished ...so she should not entertain fear... grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by sage2(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Yeah ...she got blown off.....the way your mother's colleague selling bannna opposite the plaza..Onyeka was blown to smithereens....your mum is next.

This is so disappointing. I wish you never wrote this. You and iiichidodo have lost it completely.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

animalistic osu conceive by a worm that was ra.....ped by a millipede also fisted by a lizard. may amadioha hammer you with 3000 joules of thunder, inflict every male members of your lineage with elephantiasis of the balls and impregnate every female members of your lineage with dozen of headless midget. least I forget ara ra po gi there. onye nzuzu.
.....let me tell u something, AMADIOHIA does not hurt is own, AMADIOHIA cant not b commanded by a foriegner not to talk of an ofenmanu like u, ur a bastard, let me ask u WHO IS UR FATHER? Cos i knew ur mother was a who*re in kano b4 she ran back to d west, i can see terrorism in ur bloodline, ooohhh who knows ur fada might b fulani. Son of a BIT*CH

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by filiks(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: continue displaying your stupidity!
nairalanders are laughing at you

Please don't waste your time with some of the kids here. Some of them are really young, terribly naive and with very empty heads. So they come here to say so many things with the little or no information they got from their parents.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Guk: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cuche: Mr Chidoka? Goodluck get sense whalahi

He did well at FRSC
, he is a good and honest administrator. He is not capricious like the man that will go all out to possess all funds the ministry can muster for personal use. to build personal shopping malls, hotels, beer factory, capitalize a bank, buy himself large stakes at Orient Petroleum whereas he is saving money, starving projects of quality and best practices they deserve. I am glad PDP stakeholders opposed the man's nomination strongly

Honestly, am aghast at the standard of measurement in Nigeria these days. A man who oversaw a FAILED drivers' license exercise for which FRSC has total monopoly is bn described as "did well??" SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: imagine gurnam have the heart of making fun of banana sellers who died in the Abuja shopping mall blast

So your broda poking fun at Lydia is doing the right thing....

Am not here to play by anybody rule....I set my rule...if you cross my path....I will make you regret it.

Is it because they are Ibos....Lydia can be poked at..but not Ibos selling rotten banana in Abj?

You got jokes,
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
sage2:

This is so disappointing. I wish you never wrote this. You and iiichidodo have lost it completely.

I did.....and absolutely no apology....if you don't mind...ignore it.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....let me tell u something, AMADIOHIA does not hurt is own, AMADIOHIA cant not b commanded by a foriegner not to talk of an ofenmanu like u, ur a bastard, let me ask u WHO IS UR FATHER? Cos i knew ur mother was a LovePeddler in kano b4 she ran back to d west, i can see terrorism in ur bloodline, ooohhh who knows ur fada might b fulani. Son of a B.I.T.C.H

bwahhaaaaahaaaa, we know peeps mallo solider fvck their mothers during the civil war. let me tell this community your story. you are a type of son fathered by the community, cos of the chance of anyone having the lucky spe...rm, but the lucky sper....m that brought you forth was from the mad man rolling in the stenching gutters.

may everyone in your lineage get wipe out by asacaris worm, Ebola virus, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian influenza and mad cow disease. can I hear a loud amen.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Lmao.... grin grin

[s]This eddiot need ASAP on his unhealthy fixation with Lydia...

How is your momma plantain selling business .... I heard they are in the off season...let her go back to the village....OSu caste system has been abolished ...so she should not entertain fear... grin[/s]
but her 'manhood' still lives on and that is what we quashing tonight...Since you laughin already let us help with a Komolafe Lydia Oludolapo joke.
Why did the dumb'dead and buried' yeriba biitch cross the jos road??
BECAUSE SHE IS THE BOMB!!! get it? Da BOMB!! Bwaahaahaahaa...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

it will meant for eze guguru in his grave and all his offsprings. plus all y'all fvckheads from the erosion ridden hell hole.
.....and i sent it back to THE WHOLE ODUDUWA PIGS, awolowo fans and followers, the whole obas and your generation yet unborn....cant u get it....edi eberibe?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....and i sent it back to THE WHOLE ODUDUWA PIGS, awolowo fans and followers, the whole obas and your generation yet unborn....cant u get it....edi eberibe?

back to everyone in woliwo, ochanga market, fegge, odokpor, dumeldi market, awada and the entire alaigbo. and all their generations till thy end of time.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: but her manhood still lives on and that is what we quashing tonight...Since you laughin already let us help with a komolafe joke.
Why did the dumb'dead and buried' yeriba biitch cross the jos road??
BECAUSE SHE IS THE BOMB!!! get it? Da BOMB!! Bwaahaahaahaa...

Very dry....you are making sense only to yourself here.

Answer my fuccking question....when is your dirty biatchess you call momma finally quitting selling rotten banana at plaza gate.

Frigging bastard of a whoring biatchhhh..

banana seller in the day...whoring at night...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Desola(f): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: desola the man who formed nairaland can never be stupid!
we have suitable word for his type

they are called GENIUS!!!!

Oh naff off!

Irritant!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Longeria(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You need not be, Berem is Igbo.
What I see in her/him is "JACOB VOICE, ISAU'S BODY". It's Igbos? like her/him made us lose the war. I suspect her/him.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

bwahhaaaaahaaaa, we know peeps mallo solider fvck their mothers during the civil war. let me tell this community your story. you are a type of son fathered by the community, cos of the chance of anyone having the lucky spe...rm, but the lucky sper....m that brought you forth was from the mad man rolling in the stenching gutters.

may everyone in your lineage get wipe out by asacaris worm, Ebola virus, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian influenza and mad cow disease. can I hear a loud amen.
....ur mother is a who*re, my uncle fvcked her in exchange for money went ur fad sent her away, cant u see my uncle did ur mother a favour? U should b thanking me for d gesture, hopless fo*ol, ur so hopeless in life dat you....just like i said u and your family will b blown off in d nxt blast

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Desola(f): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Nah, nairaland was hacked, and after it was restored all data(Handles,Posts,Likes,mentions etal) post 2013 were gone, including bans... So enjoy your freedom while it lasts grin

The hackers did a bad job then. He should have lost the site altogether.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....ur mother is a who*re, my uncle fvcked her in exchange for money went ur fad sent her away, cant u see my uncle did ur mother a favour? U should b thanking me for d gesture, hopless fo*ol, ur so hopeless in life dat you....just like i said u and your family will b blown off in d nxt blast

illiterate write in English, your mother is so dumb I wanna rap...e her but she consented. but the veggies was so smelly I have to fvck her with my left toes, she squ...int so much I gave your poppa the fluid as milk shake. may a forklift loaded with 40 feet container fall on your village mud and crush all member of your family to death.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Cheeun(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should just do well. Else, i go call boko boys for him ni angry Daz all! *in Yuzedo's voice* Tenzz grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

back to everyone in woliwo, ochanga market, fegge, odokpor, dumeldi market, awada and the entire alaigbo. and all their generations till thy end of time.
....not possible cos as it is coming down here, chukwuabiama of d igboland is sending it back to wherever is coming from....the God dat keepth israel wont let dat happen.... tongue
anago90:

....not possible cos as it is coming down here, chukwuabiama of d igboland is sending it back to wherever is coming from....the God dat keepth israel wont let dat happen....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nnewi1stSon: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Desola:

The hackers did a bad job then. He should have lost the site altogether.
Lmao.... gringringrin i dont know which is more funny; the fact we both who obviously are sworn adversaries are conversing normally or that you wished Nairaland was completely lost!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....not possible cos as it is coming down here, chukwuabiama of d igboland is sending it back to wherever is coming from....the God dat keepth israel wont let dat happen.... tongue....not possible cos as it is coming down here, chukwuabiama of d igboland is sending it back to wherever is coming from....the God dat keepth israel wont let dat happen....

you are double typing now. seem my written is triggering your periodic epilepsy. may you die from it anyways.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

illiterate write in English, your mother is so dumb I wanna rap...e her but she consented. but the veggies was so smelly I have to fvck her with my left toes, she squ...int so much I gave your poppa the fluid as milk shake. may a forklift loaded with 40 feet container fall on your village mud and crush all member of your family to death.
......bast*ard are u learnered.....woe bited whoever spent his or are money to eduacate a fo*ol like u.....that money would hav been best used to buy goats, train them, and sell...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]Very dry....you are making sense only to yourself here.

Answer my fuccking question....when is your dirty biatchess you call momma finally quitting selling rotten banana at plaza gate.

Frigging bastard of a whoring biatchhhh..

banana seller in the day...whoring at night...[/s]
This subject must be very painful for you to want to change it ASAP to something mundane as your dumb question...Lai Lai..... Komolafe Lydia Oludolap's bone crushing, body splitting ,intestine spillin yeriba food mangled death has bought us the right to freedom and i choose the freedom to drag her face through mud at your expense....Would you like another komolafe death-joke??...

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

you are double typing now. seem my written is triggering your periodic epilepsy. may you die from it anyways.
.....for what kwanu....as ur exchanging words with me now, dont u know ur dead? Ur a living corspe. Just counting down on ur obituary
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by filiks(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guk:

Honestly, am aghast at the standard of measurement in Nigeria these days. A man who oversaw a FAILED drivers' license exercise for which FRSC has total monopoly is bn described as "did well??" SMH undecided

Did you really follow the so called "failed drivers license" story? If you did, can anyone blame it on the FRSC boss?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: This subject must be very painful for you to want to change it ASAP to something mundane as your dumb question...Lai Lai..... Komolafe Lydia Oludolap's bone crushing, body splitting ,intestine spillin yeriba food mangled death has bought us the right to freedom and i choose the freedom to drag her face through mud at your expense....Would you like another komolafe death-joke??...

Heheeeheeeehehee...Komolafe is dead...sad but the reality...that is the way she is programmed to die.

Stop wanking yourself to stupor with her....

Is your momma and sisters so comfortable whoring in Abj that they risk their lives everyday ...selling rotten banana and recharge cards under tattered umbrella ...just to cover their real jobs...fuccking Alhajis for a fee. ? grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ......bast*ard are u learnered.....woe bited whoever spent his or are money to eduacate a fo*ol like u.....that money would hav been best used to buy goats, train them, and sell...

woe betide not the rubbish you wrote f00l. everyone involve in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead to the head for producing a waste of time like you.

I know if quantum physics guys solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you. you are so phoolish, united nations just pass a charter that the word idi0t should be emblazoned on your forehead.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....for what kwanu....as ur exchanging words with me now, dont u know ur dead? Ur a living corspe. Just counting down on ur obituary

hahahaaaa that every member in your household will die before dawn it no more news. the NPC guys are already documenting y'all death certificate as we speak.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
aunty desola awa ki yin ooo. o to ijo meta ooo.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

hahahaaaa that every member in your household will die before dawn it no more news. the NPC guys are already documenting y'all death certificate as we speak.
....idait dont try to quote me back...hav u lost ideas just like ur supporters of APC broda do?...i will live still when my time comes but u....ur a living corspe..ur 6feet is ready...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.