Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. (3038 Views)

Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money / Fraudsters Are Defrauding Nigerians With Our Name-Chibok Girls / 3 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Three Nigerians, one of them a woman, have been arrested for allegedly possessing forged Ghanaian passports.

Though the passports bear Ghanaian names; Emmanuel Kwafo, Richard Bioh and Cindy Ayim, officials of the Document Fraud Expertise Centre of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS), found out that the names were not the actual identities of the suspects.

Investigations conducted by the GIS showed that the real identities of the male suspects were Emmanuel Ihueze, 28, and John Nkwocha, both welders, while that of the woman was Zeinab Kofoworola Kasali, 24, a student.

Bio-data page

The Head of the Document Fraud Expertise Centre, Mr Frederick Baah Duodu, told the Daily Graphic that the two men were arrested at the Kotoka International Airport (KIA) while attempting to travel to Kuwait with forged Ghanaian biometric passports.

He said the men, who were intercepted about 8:30 p.m. on July 3, 2014, claimed they had arrived in Ghana a month ago and lodged at a hotel after paying two agents to acquire passports for them.

The two suspects claimed to have paid $5,000 each to two agents, one of whom they identified only as Uche.

Mr Duodu said an examination of the passports revealed that the bio-data page was a counterfeit, even though the passport booklet was a genuine Ghanaian passport with all the security features.

The passports, with numbers G0485026 and GO724578, indicated that they were issued on June 2, 2014 and would expire on June 1, 2019.

Woman arrested at JFK

According to Mr Duodu, Zeinab was intercepted by immigration officers at the John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport in New York on July 1, 2014 with a passport indicating she had travelled on an airline from the KIA, Accra.

He said the immigration officials at the JFK Airport were suspicious of the American visa in the passport and, therefore, questioned the holder.

She was subsequently deported to Ghana on July 5, 2014.

On her arrival, Kasali’s case was referred to the Document Fraud Centre, where the immigration officers, after careful examination, found that the passport was not genuine.

It was also discovered that she was a Nigerian who had attempted to use a Ghanaian passport to travel.

Warning

During interrogation, Zeinab was said to have told the immigration officers that an uncle whose name she gave as Obuma Okafor had acquired the passport with a visa for her to enable her to travel to the United States.

The uncle is currently on the run.

During a search on the system at the KIA, the immigration officers retrieved a scanned Nigerian passport with number AO1930718 with the picture of Zeinab.

According to Zeinab, she had paid $5,000 for the passport and $2,000 for the ticket.

Mr Duodu said the suspects would be handed over to the Anti-Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit of the GIS for further investigations.

He warned foreigners, especially Nigerians, to desist from using Ghanaian passports and other travel documents, saying the GIS “was always ready to clamp down on illegal acquisition of Ghanaian passports by fraudsters”.

As part of efforts to win the fight, he said, the GIS was building the capacity of its personnel at the entry points, including the ports and the borders, to be abreast of new trends in forged documents being used by fraudsters.

http://graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/26815-3-nigerians-with-fake-ghanaian-passports-grabbed.html

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
From left: Emmanuel Ihueze, John Nkwocha and Zeinab Kofoworola Kasali after they had been arrested by the police. -
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by otokx(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
They should be made to face the full wrath of the Ghanaian law and deported thereafter to Nigeria.

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigeria why?
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
otokx: They should be made to face the full wrath of the Ghanaian law and deported thereafter to Nigeria.

deport to Nigeria? u kidding right grin
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by echobee(f): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm! O ga ooooooo
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
*Pukes*

God will never allow me to see shame.

Why would I forge a Gaynian Passport??

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Disgusting something grin

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ghana of all countries.. Una dey fall hands wella.

Lazy peeps why can't they use that brain for something meaningful.

Like.......

Forging American passport cheesy

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by mainheart(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na our people the make GHANA get muscle
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why won't they forge Ghana passport when you greedy and lawless Nigerians has ruined your reputation, worldwide? ?
Infact,whenever I meet a foreigner I make sure I educate them on the many dangers that's risk when they deal with a Nigerian. You Nigerians are lawless,uncivilized, greedy,arrogant, boastful corrupt!

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by topsyking: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE ONLY PERSON I PITY AMONG DEM NA THE GIRL.. KASALI WHY U SPOIL UR DAD'S NAME.. INSTEAD OF COMING BACK TO NAIJA AND BOARD A PLANE AT MMA to us.. JUST 2000NAIRA to give IMMIGRATN at airport GO ALLOW YOU PASS WITH NO STRESS.. HOW MANY CAMEROUNIAN AND GHANAIANS, TOGOLESE, BENINIONS USE NIGERIA PASSPORT EVERYDAY.. NOT EVERY MONTH EVERYDAY..THE WORST OF THEM ARE THE BENIN REPUBLIC THEY GET OUR PASSPORT WITH EASE.. I EVEN KNOW ONE PERSONAL HE IS SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE.. HE CAME THROUGH BAKASSI FROM CAMEROUN GOT NAIJA PALI AND TRAVEL AT MMA.. next time.. use ur brain.. we will send some pple to help send her back to naija.. afterall ghanian custom like moni.. grin grin

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Yoritshekiri: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Ghana education system is light year ahead of you ignorant Nigerians.
They are humble and loving.
They are more creative.
Satisfied with whatever they have.
Better economic.

And you eediotss are still fighting which tribe is superior......bunch of fool.
Infact,I want every country to start murdering every Nigerian criminal in their numbers

Nigeria is the shame of the black world!!!
@ bolded
So says a fool who even involves himself in superiority contests within the same tribe.
Foolish hypocrite.

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
It's a miracle this thread has not been tribalized
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yoritshekiri: @ bolded
So says a fool who even involves himself in superiority contests within the same tribe.
Foolish hypocrite.

Can you show a proof, you rretarded dreg....I'm proud and grateful of where I come from I never looked down on anybody.
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
shameful country nigaria
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Wale112(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Igbo people are doing very well in Nigeria.

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by iamord(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2014
kolawaxxy: It's a miracle this thread has not been tribalized
set your stopwatch to 10 minutes and come back and see for yourself.. Am a ghanaian.. But I must say this people have ambition to hustle with no sense.. Not all opportunities are opportunities
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Blockus: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Wale112: From left: Emmanuel Ihueze, John Nkwocha and Zeinab Kofoworola Kasali after they had been arrested by the police. -

Nice to see Ndi Igbos and Ndi Ofe working together.

However, what bothers me is why would any self-respecting Nigerian try to impersonate a Ghanaian?! undecided Its like Jesus trying to impersonate the Devil.
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Blockus: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2014
Wale112: Igbo people are doing very well in Nigeria.

And Yorubas are doing very well in Mexico. grin
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Kanwulia: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Those 2 ETHNIC groups DONE RUIN NIGERIA FINISH!
WA-BIA-BIA!!! cheesy

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by vicenteze: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
You won't see ofe nmmanu's here because they are involved yorubas committs most crimes but due to they are into media like newspaper more than any other tribes they hide so many things about them and go on to write about other people, now they can't hide again...end shall never wonder
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shame to them. The North is bombing while the South is representing our international image. Shame!

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by htconeline: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Search very well dat babe nah igbhoe parading as yoruba.

Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by akuchiemartin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
OMG..!!! Can't believe this. I know the second guy on blue shirt, he is my friend and we talked about him travelling to kuwait, but he didn't not tell me full details about the fake ghanian passport... Chai..! Promise don fall my hands.. embarassedOMG..!!! Can't believe this. I know the second guy on blue shirt, he is my friend and we talked about him travelling to kuwait, but he didn't not tell me full details about the fake ghanian passport... Chai..! Promise don fall my hands..
Re: 3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. by overhypedsteve(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Why won't they forge Ghana passport when you greedy and lawless Nigerians has ruined your reputation, worldwide? ?
Infact,whenever I meet a foreigner I make sure I educate them on the many dangers that's risk when they deal with a Nigerian. You Nigerians are lawless,uncivilized, greedy,arrogant, boastful corrupt!
i seriously do not want to reply you, i seriously do not want to tell you how foolishly you ve portrayed yourself, but it would amount to wickedness and selfishness if in the face of such foolishness good and wise men say nothing, so i declare you a mumu of life

Why Is Jonathan Standing At The Back Row? / Yes Nigerian Soldiers Escaped To Cameroon (photo Inside) / Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons.