Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil (36597 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by parzdor(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb: Impressive, especially about that energy independent, Petrobras is everything NNPC was supposed to be.

And the girls? I love their milky skin, not black not white, just natural smooth blend
... U mean latinos

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
do u know that they have one of the most vicious drug cartel in the world

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by dryakson(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil....... I hail thee
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by eazisky(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
So why cnt they use red as their national and football colour? another fact, brazil lost 7-0 to germany
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by donwise1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
nice country except for prostitution aspect

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by donwise1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
eazisky: So why cnt they use red as their national and football colour? another fact, brazil lost 7-0 to germany
see dis one o...... its like u watched back of ur television

6 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Impressive
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by jericco1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
I like it

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
9jahubcom: i see
k
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by akraym(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most importantly, bra has zeel

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Yoritshekiri: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
4000 airports??
And some people say Nigeria doesn't need any more airports.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
KOMBE: worst ever lost in a world cup.
Naa....check Germany vs saudi

Scores ;;; 8 - 0
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Danhumprey: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
tsolz84: Am always on ftp these days...wonder Y?
You are jobless!

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by slap1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is awesome! Ordinarily, I would think Brazil is just another South American country with beaches and b!tches.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
This can be traced to that defeat, don't deny please.

Let's leave these guys alone for a while please.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin you av made your point;now run along boy
Danhumprey: You are jobless!
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Danhumprey: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
tsolz84: grin you av made your point;now run along boy
Smh!
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by iraycom: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
country of history, let us also know about Nigeria.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cant a nicca enjoy his dinner in peace? ..#danhumprey ma nicca grin one of my buddies on NL;can i eat ma supper?tanx bruv#
Danhumprey: Smh!
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Krak: 21. In 1967 during the Biafran War a 48-hour ceasefire was declared in Nigeria between the Federal troops and Biafran seccessionists so that they could watch the Brazilian football legend, Pele, play on a visit to Nigeria.
This part got me thinking. The fighting parties actually stopped fighting just to be entertained and after the match they remembered they have scores to settle and started killing each other again. Life has no meaning to this people

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by henryobinna(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
i know naija girls buy their hair at all cost
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by henryobinna(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
donwise1: nice country except for prostitution aspect
and AIDS

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by seankafor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
BRAXIL AND NYGERYA HU COROPT PAS?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yoritshekiri: 4000 airports??
And some people say Nigeria doesn't need any more airports.
I don't believe that part. Airports are not motor parks, 4000 is just an exaggeration.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by biomedixexcel(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Now I know
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Yoritshekiri: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
koastar:
I don't believe that part. Airports are not motor parks, 4000 is just an exaggeration.
I heard to do a google search immediately I saw it and I confirmed it was true.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
koastar:
It's True!

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by houstonia(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb: Impressive, especially about that energy independent, Petrobras is everything NNPC was supposed to be.

And the girls? I love their milky skin, not black not white, just natural smooth blend

Senior man, you dey brew beer?

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
99% of the brazilians are CHRISTIANS of which 83% are catholic, the brazilian religion is roman catholic, i love that image of JESUS CHRIS in rio de jeneiro. No muhammedan in brazil, so they are safe from jihad!

12 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Awoofawo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Krak:

Its not restricted to Nigeria o. Strange things happen during war time all over the world.

During World War Two (WW2) there was ceasefire, on a new year eve; so that troops from both side of the trench could embrace and wish themselve "Happy New Year" coolgrin

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Abyzan(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
brazilian women have the deeepest....that thing angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Change Of Name International Passport / Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) / What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.