Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil (36781 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by tuffgongjo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb:
Last I entered checked , it was not that deep cool
oya give evidences or I will sue ur for wrong info lol
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by LblaqueHaven(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb:
Bro, it is the stability of the currency not the exchange rate that determines a strong economy. For your information, the Japanese Yen is almost the same value as the Naira.

My friend just came back from Brazil and he said that Brazil is inverse of Nigeria, maybe you should tell me what is still stable about Nigeria's naira that the lives of masses is nothing to write home about?

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Jaymaestro(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'll always be a Brazilian Fan despite their huge defeat . I Just Love Brazil .
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Herrmes: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't see how Brasilia looks like an aeroplane, I tried looking in several kinds of ways, unless I've never seen an aeroplane

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
RANDY1: Brazil would be a first world nation without the black people there . I have visited Brazil numerous times . it is by all means a developed nation except the black areas . Just like Detroit,Camden,West Philadelphia,Mississippi,West Baltimore,Newark and the rest of the black shiitholes around the world .
Somalia,Chad,Sudan ,Swaziland,Burundi etc. where never colonized by the white man, those are worst shiitholes in Africa today . all colonized countries in Africa are the most developed in africa today .
As at the last check,the only country not colonised in Africa are Ethiopia an Liberia*(used as settlement for returning slaves),so were did u get your fact,which history books are u devouring? shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emma8043: I strongly bliv dats the only thng u knw abt brazil... If i lie make i naked baff
Yesso. #That'sAll#...you don't av to unclad biko.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Krak(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Awoofawo:

During World War Two (WW2) there was ceasefire, on a new year eve; so that troops from both side of the trench could embrace and wish themselve "Happy New Year" coolgrin

Actually it was during World War One on the Western Front. They played a foot ball match together then went back to killing themselves the following day.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Evasmillingguy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Check dis out

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
tuffgongjo: u didn't heard that d war was stopped so that peeps from both sides can play football?
hmmm.......no comment
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Herrmes: I don't see how Brasilia looks like an aeroplane, I tried looking in several kinds of ways, unless I've never seen an aeroplane
Maybe u are use to seen Boeing aircrafts which usually don't have side-wingspan,but if u check an Airbus wit wings,it sure resembles one.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1]

With Movies, Yes.
With Books, Yes.
With Legs, No.
kip on fantacizin::::
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by LblaqueHaven(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=fairheven]
The exchange rate of a currency or the value does not neccessarily equate a strong economy

I hear you, na wetin dey make us suffer well well be this. Na so so interpretation wey one mumu tell us for school u dey believe, na hin dey make us dey smile as we dey suffer. Naija pple like suffering. Pikin no sabi book, you dey talk say he get handwriting.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Awoofawo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Krak:

Actually it was during World War One on the Western Front. They played a foot ball match together then went back to killing themselves the following day.

You may be right I read about it years back, can't real recall which of the two world war!
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Herrmes: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
fairheven:
Maybe u are use to seen Boeing aircrafts which usually don't have side-wingspan,but if u check an Airbus wit wings,it sure resembles one.
Oh! types of aircrafts I'm really poor at that but then again thanks, going to make my research, I'm curious that way
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gynacologist: .

Jeez Bro, you don't know how to quote.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
tuffgongjo: u didn't heard that d war was stopped so that peeps from both sides can play football?
ur username got me crackin mind telin me d meanin?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
They even exchanged gifts. According to the commentator in the documentary I watched, the soldiers(those fighting)wished the war will end at that moment,they saw no reason for them to kill each other but ogas at the top.. cry

Awoofawo:

During World War Two (WW2) there was ceasefire, on a new year eve; so that troops from both side of the trench could embrace and wish themselve "Happy New Year" coolgrin

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by ITbomb(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
LblaqueHaven:

My friend just came back from Brazil and he said that Brazil is inverse of Nigeria, maybe you should tell me what is still stable about Nigeria's naira that the lives of masses is nothing to write home about?
I believe you didn't get me well
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Uchwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op u are wrong,monumental axis cannot contain 160 because it has just 12 lanes cars...however it won as largest of its kind
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Bigsteveg(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Most Brazilian Prostitutes are Albinos.

Have u ever had sex with an albino b4? How does it look like?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=LblaqueHaven][/quote]

Its as simple as ABC.am not sayin. That strong currency is not good;but even in reality,its neither good nor bad,it totally depends on economics of scale,e.g,Japanese exporters are currently pressuring their Centralbank to weaken the YEN against the US Dollar,as that wud mean more money for exporters,but for a country like ours that imports everythin,includin toothpick,we need a strong naira to cushion the effect of capital-flight. cool
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Have u ever had sex with an albino b4? How does it look like?

You are Crazy.
Get Well Soon. grin
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Edunwa302(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
No: 10,16 r rly amazing
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil is the only country in South America that speaks Portuguese.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Bigsteveg(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1:

You are Crazy.
Get Well Soon. grin

Well, u said most prostitutes for Brasil are albinos, how did u know dat? Ur statement shows u must have being in that environment, probably patronise dem sef...i just need to know how ur experience with dem like, is d 'factory' also albinoish grin
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Skykid1208(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
1stola: 25. Brazil has the highest number of most beautiful women in the world. smiley

packing my bag, Am Off 2 Brazil
HeHe!!!
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nuzo1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Herrmes: I don't see how Brasilia looks like an aeroplane, I tried looking in several kinds of ways, unless I've never seen an aeroplane

If you have seen an overview picture of an airplane, you will know that the op is right. It was intentionally planned by one atheist who drew inspiration from the curvy female body.

As someone who has a background in architecture, i got to know and appreciate the futuristic city way back in school; the wide roads that can contain over 100 cars side by side, the various architectural masterpieces, sewage system and most importantly; the fact that this city was put up in less than 1000 days.

The idea behind the project may come off as elitist and widens the gap between the haves and have not...but bro...it is out of this world.

The capital city has been named world heritage site.

God help me to see for myself during the 2016 Olympics. Amen! kiss

Check out this link for more info and pictures.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4648374
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil might actually have the largest black population in the world anecdotally. Officially they say it is the second behind Nigeria. Because I think Nigerian's population is either unknown or at this point unknowable, Brazil should be considered the most populous. It does not appear that their population is as inflated as it is in Nigeria where the born to rule mentality has led to gross manipulations of the census.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by kolokolobi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please correct me if I'm wrong but i think Peru is another country that speaks Portuguese in those parts.
Modified: checked it out. I'm wrong. They speak Spanish in Peru.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Herrmes: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nuzo1:

If you have seen an overview picture of an airplane, you will know that the op is right. It was intentionally planned by one atheist who drew inspiration from the curvy female body.

As someone who has a background in architecture, i got to know and appreciate the futuristic city way back in school; the wide roads that can contain over 100 cars side by side, the various architectural masterpieces, sewage system and most importantly; the fact that this city was put up in less than 1000 days.

The idea behind the project may come off as elitist and widens the gap between the haves and have not...but bro...it is out of this world.

The capital city has been named world heritage site.

God help me to see for myself during the 2016 Olympics. Amen! kiss

Check out this link for more info and pictures.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4648374
Thanks man, I hope you didn't go through the stress of searching and linking just for my cause, I appreciate it. Amen too, you wanna go for the Olympics? you know you'll need an helicopter, anyways they may be tour helicopters as government are always prepared for stuffs like that.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by samplegirl(f): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
koastar:
I don't believe that part. Airports are not motor parks, 4000 is just an exaggeration.

But this is internet age, why not google it. I just did and you know what I found? 4263 total and 718 of them paved, Read and grow!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.