Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. (21442 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Ligxy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Way back in primary school my mates were scared of me cos I was a rough kid, but in primary 4 history was set to be made, as in confirm new record, I should be within 8/9years old............................................................
Base on popular kid wey I be, that incident was one of the most popular things, spreading like a wild fire in the whole school, it was such an embarrassing and crazy experience, when I remember it I can't help but laugh at myself. Lolz

This is seriously the most hilarious, hahahahahahahahaha. Too funny.
Na God catch you, no be even man, but na babe treat your fuckkup. Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2014

I swear ehn,just couldn't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ligxy:

My dear, some days re like that ooo, but nah then sha no be now again wey men don gym even get 6packs join, shey fear no dey catch the girl ni? Lol

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Tolzeal(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Well Mine Was Then In SEC school. It Happens on our Assembly Ground. Fortunate and Unfortunate for Me The Guys Row has been Been filled Up. So The Remaining Guys Were Told My Our class master yo Fill up With Girls Row. Unlucky me angry I was Standing At the Back Of the Girl. She's Been The kind of girl my pals Have been really talking much about, she's So endowed With Well formed BuTT. I guess Baba G spent More Weeks Forming Those Assx. So we Started With Morning Song, I wouldn't just Imagine My Self Rubbing My JT on this Girl Butts. Was rubbing It So softly, Dangling With Spirit of Song And my doing. it doesn't Much Time when I had cracks of laughter behind me.!#ChOi .That When My brain Actually got Back to normal. My JT was Still not returning to it default state. I had To take a force Excuse and rushed down to A corner With Eyes Covered.!

Getting To class for my first Lecture my act has skyrocketed. I wasn't Myself Thru out That Day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Mine was when I wrote a love letter to my landlady's half-caste granddaughter. Unfortunately for me d girls mother saw d letter and sent it to my mum. You can imagine ur own mother reading ur own love letter out loud to your hearing. The slap wey she woze me after every sentence, I saw stars 4 one week. She even threatened to report me 2 my dad.
When my dad heard d story he didn't even touch me. He even hailed me secretly when mumsi wasn't around. *As per former badt guy* Dat day I learnt a valuable lesson. Don't leave paper trails behind. They eventually do always inplicate u. No judge will believe ur defense statement even if ur. Intentions were honest.

5 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by zube01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
dumo1: half-caste granddaughter.....
why are we always drawn to half caste gals? Men ur story really reminded me of my crushes then!!!! Hahahah person don finally grow!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by ailehwise(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
chai! teenage play.
I was 15 n dis girl was 13.
it was in the night playing with my friends, but as soon as nepa brougth light I just ran to this girl pressing her breast nd shouting up- nepa. I askd myself wat was wrong wit me. but thank God i went back to appologize.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
zube01: why are we always drawn to half caste gals? Men ur story really reminded me of my crushes then!!!! Hahahah person don finally grow!
pls tell me ur own story
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by dipset01: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
i dont really comment much, but this thread is way funny so let me share one of my many embarrassing moment. I come from this family where education is cherished, so my proactive parent wanted me to write the GCE in SS2, for the experience. Even though my sch do not allow. So I submitted a sick leave report. Sat for the exam, fast forward to main moment, heard the GCE result was out. So i went to the cybercafe to check, and it was those days computer was still new. I didnt even know hw to use one so I called the cybercafe guy to help me open the waec site and punch in the scratch card. After doing this na so the result commot. English E8, maths F9, chemistry F9, physics F9 biology F9 economics b3. agric E8, Geography F9. I was so ashamed, immediately the result came out the cybercafe guy was asking "bros na your result be this" It was like the ground should open and I should enter. As he was asking I just pretended like i didnt hear him, gave him 500 and pretended I needed to go urinate. I took the back door and escaped. I didnt even bother to collect my change sef. Just went home and slept. Till date I still they post my parent on the result. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
dipset01: i dont really comment much, but this thread is way funny so let me share one of my many embarrassing moment. I come from this family where education is cherished, so my proactive parent wanted me to write the GCE in SS2, for the experience. Even though my sch do not allow. So I submitted a sick leave report. Sat for the exam, fast forward to main moment, heard the GCE result was out. So i went to the cybercafe to check, and it was those days computer was still new. I didnt even know hw to use one so I called the cybercafe guy to help me open the waec site and punch in the scratch card. After doing this na so the result commot. English E8, maths F9, chemistry F9, physics F9 biology F9 economics b3. agric E8, Geography F9. I was so ashamed, immediately the result came out the cybercafe guy was asking "bros na your result be this" It was like the ground should open and I should enter. As he was asking I just pretended like i didnt hear him, gave him 500 and pretended I needed to go urinate. I took the back door and escaped. I didnt even bother to collect my change sef. Just went home and slept. Till date I still they post my parent on the result. angry

I can't fit laugh, fuc.king hillarious, had a close friend who wrote GCE while we were in SS2 as well, his was cool, but em jamb nah 102 em get. Lmfao.
I go share another embarrassing moment tomao.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
dipset01: i dont really comment much, but this thread is way funny so let me share one of my many embarrassing moment. I come from this family where education is cherished, so my proactive parent wanted me to write the GCE in SS2, for the experience. Even though my sch do not allow. So I submitted a sick leave report. Sat for the exam, fast forward to main moment, heard the GCE result was out. So i went to the cybercafe to check, and it was those days computer was still new. I didnt even know hw to use one so I called the cybercafe guy to help me open the waec site and punch in the scratch card. After doing this na so the result commot. English E8, maths F9, chemistry F9, physics F9 biology F9 economics b3. agric E8, Geography F9. I was so ashamed, immediately the result came out the cybercafe guy was asking "bros na your result be this" It was like the ground should open and I should enter. As he was asking I just pretended like i didnt hear him, gave him 500 and pretended I needed to go urinate. I took the back door and escaped. I didnt even bother to collect my change sef. Just went home and slept. Till date I still they post my parent on the result. angry
hahahahahaha dis is fuckin hillarious.... Guy u too funny abeg.. I laff so tey water dey comot for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Preda: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Very Hilarious Scenarios!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by toby2(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2014
My own silly experience happened wen i was way back in pry skul. I, my sista and a step-sista came back from skul, took our shower, and came into the room fightin wrestlin naked. My elder broda came in, saw me in the winning position on ma step sis, both of us naked,while ma sis was doin ref.... U can play my elder broda's mind in ur own i guess.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by dipset01: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
this one was akward though not embarrasing, Then i recently finished serving and got a Job with a bank, but u know na the average Naija man not satisfied so i kept applying till I was shortlisted for this interview with an oil and gas company. I lied to my boss I was ill and went for the interview. While waiting for my turn I decided to use the toilet which required entering a lift. While in the Lift it stopped at the 2nd floor and guess who pops in my boss and anoda senior colleague. Immediately I saw them i turned around and bent down like I had dropped something. I only raised my head up and turn around after the lift got empty. The thing was strange some people were just wondering what happening to this guy. Next day I just frowned my face, tied badage all over. My boss never asked abt anything, I too didnt say I word. Till today I cant tell if he saw me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Baddo101(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xsenga: AM TIRED OF BEEN A VIRGIN. I REALLY NEED SOME 1 2 DISVIRGIN ME.
Dont worry babe.. make we relate. im up to d task...
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Baddo101(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lol.. mine was similar but i told d cyber cafe guy say dem no spell my name wellwell for d result and so no b my result b dat..... o boy. na scope i take run comot for d cybercafe...

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Baddo101(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Hissexcellencie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
jossi994: March\April 2011.. Had finished school the previous year and was waiting for my admission. Home alone then cos my junior sis was still in secondary school.
Had this girl who was crushing on me then.. And she was writing waec. So immediately she finishes her morning paper,she comes to the house and stays with me from maybe 11 or 12 till 2pm.. Only thing we used to do then was just touching,squeezing and small kissing..
One day while we were @ it,dad drove in. I took her to the room,closed the door and went back to the parlour. Dad came in,picked up something from his room and on his way out decided to ease himself in my bathroom!
Come and see sweat flowing like water down my body. He saw her,interogated her and told her to go home. Later that evening come see questioning na.. I thank God he or mum didn't beat me.
The very next day,she came back.. I tell am say no be me and am wan do that kind thing again,na so the matter take die.
Chai,won't forget it in a hurry

Lmao. See Cold feet!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lmao. See Cold feet!

brother,that one pass cold feet o.. Na lost balls cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by SwagPower: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: All those kain letters we dey write that time... "the sugar in my tea, the stone in my catapult that will kill the Goliath of my life"

Mehn, guys bleeped up in those days.
dis got me laffin so hard.... my pple 4 house don dey wonder if tins fyn... I remember dis Bloke, a friend of mine.. during doz days of love letter writing... d Guy go yan.... Let me b d gun n U shld b my bullet ,n we will kill all our enemies.... I dey wonder who b d enemies...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=]My own happened around 2010 the day my grandma was buried. Chai! I regret that day ehn..
The very the my grandma was to be buried.. I swear give my friends them say I go drink till I drunk... If my elder brother tell me make I go bring pami(palm wine) I go carry the gallon of pami take like 5cups b4 I go carry im own go give am... I drank all sort of alcohol till I was finally intoxicated.
As eye come the turn me..na so my ppenis come the stand. My ppenis stand ooo till I no no wetin to do again.
I come see one girl when I been like since.. She bin come to pound fufu(apku)
Chai! Naso I carry my madness go meet her, I com d tell her say I love her.to cut d long Tory short.
Around 1.00am when every body don sleep.. My ppenis com stat to stand again and that time girls bin d sleep for my room since visitors plenty and every where don full.
I com jump enter 4 d bed when girls d sleep, I com feel one girl with big nyansh choi! My john Thomas come stand erect pass army man.. I come carry my finger jack the girl her skirt up so that I go put my ppenis 4 her bottom.
As I d try to put my ppenis naso the girl come notice am, she come carry her Nokia torch lite point 4 my penis when don stand come the shout. She shout sete my papa commot come on the ceiling lite.
Na that time my eye come clear me.
To my greatest surprise... Na my aunty nyansh I bin the romance since.

Chain I won't say the rest.[/quote]

Lmao. JAYSU!!! I can imagine
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by haywire07(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
* still shy frm embarrassment* a friend took me out some days back, we bth drank 2 cartons of don simon and fish. *cutting d story* we got home very late in d night (lastt to commot frm d garden) after receiving disturbimg call frm my mum cos d guy equally stays in my compound. Wen I opened d door, I behaved myself greetd my popcy nd mumcy, nswered their questions nd went to my room. As I lie down fr bed, Jesus, e jst b like say person dey spin me nd d bed join, I felt like throwing up, I silently ran to d toilet bt b4 I run reach toilet, omoh......I still kept sneaking into d toilet with continuous vomit so dat my parents who were unfortunately nt asleep dat tym of d nyt won't know, but...,,i jst heard *in a silent tone* wat did u drink? With popcy standing close to her bhind me........,.,u know d rest (my poocy na pastor, mumcy na deaconess)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Lily4star(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
haywire07: * still shy frm embarrassment* a friend took me out some days back, we bth drank 2 cartons of don simon and fish. *cutting d story* we got home very late in d night (lastt to commot frm d garden) after receiving disturbimg call frm my mum cos d guy equally stays in my compound. Wen I opened d door, I behaved myself greetd my popcy nd mumcy, nswered their questions nd went to my room. As I lie down fr bed, Jesus, e jst b like say person dey spin me nd d bed join, I felt like throwing up, I silently ran to d toilet bt b4 I run reach toilet, omoh......I still kept sneaking into d toilet with continuous vomit so dat my parents who were unfortunately nt asleep dat tym of d nyt won't know, but...,,i jst heard *in a silent tone* wat did u drink? With popcy standing close to her bhind me........,.,u know d rest (my poocy na pastor, mumcy na deaconess)

RotfLmfao.hahahahahah, "In 2faces Voice, no be small thing ooo, no be small thing ooo, I say no be small thing ooo" Omor nah preaching things, I say nah preaching things, the preaching go clear the drink. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2014
[b]mine was back in school then my gf of then came to see me n' it had been long since we saw each other naw, considering she was already serving so we were Hot naw n' getting down and I had already gotten her aroused & up to that point. Then my neighbour whom I had asked to prepare noodles for me earlier that afternoon decided to come n' lemme know that its ready b4 other "lodge lions" devour it. And in d heat of d moment I didn't lock d burglary nah. I just heard my name 1st far away. Then up close to my net. D next thing was for her to open †ђξ net & raise up †ђξ curtain. With one giant step I fly from bed to door. Shifted †ђξ curtain one side so that only my face could be seen &gave enuf gap from my pelvis region to †ђξ curtain so no erected thing could be seen grin whilst holding †ђξ net. Then I told her I'd be there shortly. Then I locked †ђξ burglary wella. B4 I turned to †ђξ babe she don cover up. Needless to say there wasn't any more action that day...at least on my part. sad[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Greyworld: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Xsenga: AM TIRED OF BEEN A VIRGIN. I REALLY NEED SOME 1 2 DISVIRGIN ME.
Na so yu ugly reach? Yur own go far o

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Xsenga(f): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Greyworld:
Na so yu ugly reach? Yur own go far o
WAITING THAT 1 COME MEAN? angry
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Greyworld: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Xsenga: WAITING THAT 1 COME MEAN? angry
Oya no vex.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
utenwuson:
Hmmn..... Mine was backed then wen I was in jss3, there is ds gurl in my class, very beautiful, fair n. 2 cap it all Ajebo! We were very close dt my frns started calin us spouse. 2 cut d story short one of my frn ask me if actually we re dating n I. Said we jst frns...d guy advise me 2 mk a move else sm1 myt tk her away frm me. I now write a luv letter 2 ds gurl n ds gurl didn't reply me 4 like 2days...d day my frn advise me 2 ask her of d reply! I call it d D-DAY.2 my surprise , I saw d mum n dad in our class wt d principal n behold d letter!!! I was called out side 2 read it out 2 every1 hearing! D way teachers laf dt day!!! Some nearly pass out cos of my grammer!
looooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by 01karma(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hahahahahaha nice thread.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by luvlyqueen(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Buoyantic:
Still a virgin
u can lie ehhh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Since I stumbled into this thread, tears wey dey my eyes Don finish cos of laughter.. great one guys, me go soon share my own.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. by johncreek: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
MoneySoldier:

Way back in primary school my mates were scared of me cos I was a rough kid, but in primary 4 history was set to be made, as in confirm new record, I should be within 8/9years old

On this faithful day I sat back in class when others went for break cos I had been flogged earlier by my class teacher for issues related to undone assignment, though sited peacefully but angrily, when all of a sudden some girls gathered at a far end of the class who didn't go for break were busy gisting and yelling on top of their voices, so being a King Kong of the class and someone others feared, I was like,

"You people should stop making noise, if you want to make noise better go outside"

But I had forgotten they had the right since it was break time, but to my uttermost surprise, one of them in their midst Tope by name, I won't forget that name till I die, was like,

"Is it not break time?, why ll you tell us to keep quiet?" She fired back at me,

And coupled with the anger I already had in my treasure box, I was like,

"Am I the one you re talking to?"

But I got a bigger shocker when she replied back saying,

"Enn ennhn what ll you do?"

That statement infuriated me that the wires in my brain began to spark, 'see this girl sha, she no dey fear me' I said in my mind,

I left my sit in anger to discipline her but if to say I dey forsee the future I swear I for tanda for my sit, I walked up to her and just as I raised my hand to slap her, omoh nah there the fight take end for me,

I don't know if she played me film trick, I no just fit explain how e take happen cos as she hang my hand, I remember say I see myself for air, and the next thing was a nasty landing with my back, me on the floor and she on me, giving me all the hard punches her hands could gather, while your boy just dey ground dey struggle, that babe wicked ooo, I swear she for finish me if no be my class teacher barge in come save me.

As if that was the end, we were both summoned and this time class don dey full back, as I was trying to explain, I tried my best not to cry, but the stupid tears wouldn't obey me, the thing just begin pour freely by emself as I dey try to explain,, ccchoii, that was E.O.D for me.

Base on popular kid wey I be, that incident was one of the most popular things, spreading like a wild fire in the whole school, it was such an embarrassing and crazy experience, when I remember it I can't help but laugh at myself. Lolz
You sure say she no be witch? Cos I had similar story with Oluchi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mia Khalifa Wants Her Videos Removed From Pornhub / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.