Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64329 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2014
ESIXLOVE: aaaahh!!!, " egbami ö!!!, abeg no vex. I no even know as e take happen. Before i know my hand don type am finish.
I don't believe you * keeps chasing Esixlove with the chain saw*
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
ESIXLOVE darling...thank you so much for your help.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
rapmike:
I don't believe you * keeps chasing Esixlove with the chain saw*
bros, i take god name take beg you. Abeg drop the chain saw.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
abeg make una no vex. Na PHCN i dey wait for so that i go fit type. My phone like to get hot when i dey type. The heat dey drain battery like die.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Flakkydagirl: ESIXLOVE darling...thank you so much for your help.
you are welcome.
you are welcome.
you are welcome.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
ESIXLOVE: bros, i take god name take beg you. Abeg drop the chain saw.

I don drop am. Nothing do you. grin grin grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by tmamuda(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
shadyemmanuel: Esixlove, d second hon P.
Btw , na only u waka come?, if na only u, e go beta if u carry ur dictionary come. Nice to have u back (on behalf of Esix my Oga)

Tnks small Oga, Big Oga is sharin d tori ba, my dictionary dey side pocket
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2014
my phone has developed fault. When i fix it, i will update. Until then, bye.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2014
ESIXLOVE: my phone has developed fault. When i fix it, i will update. Until then, bye.
what the...?
Well, wishing the phone quick recovery. cheesy
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Incredibleme: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
guys u really need to read this story its very captivating www.nairaland.com/1826739/unfulfilled-promises-audrey-timms/ my oga at the top no vex say i no ask 4 permission, am one of vr silent readers. Patiently waiting for d next update.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
ESIXLOVE: my phone has developed fault. When i fix it, i will update. Until then, bye.
Na wen u begin write Tori, d phone dey develop problem? All nairaland Writers na same blood, chai, chai, diaris God Oo
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by VivyGift(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmn... Interesting and kinda scary

#following
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Flakkydagirl: That last update got me laughing especially his exchange with the lecture...

More of this we ask for Oh Esixlove.

Nice one boss....
The guy is just too Funny....
And the story seems flawless cause I know most of the locations.cheesy
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
ESIXLOVE: ** CONTINUATION **

" Yes like i said, the little offering is for the boys. We will proceed to the next phase of this operation. " the man in charge of the operation echoed in a hoarse voice.
For the life of me, i don't know if they went for speech therapy in order for their voices to be that hoarse, or maybe the intake of too much alcohol had succeeded in damaging their vocal folds. ** Don't mind me, i'm a vocal coach, handling music class and voice training. ** sorry for the divert.

" any act of disobedience will not be tolerated. Have i made myself clear? "
they all nodded in obedience.

The man scanned their faces to see if there was anybody that will put up a resistance.

" you!!! " he said, pointing to a guy in the middle roll that had galaxy on his head.

" your face be like who go cause trouble. "
" rattle snake give am Eg, make im know sey no be play wey we come play for here. " The man commanded.

The senior boy that was described as rattle snake was sitting at the back roll stood up and brought out a dagger from his belt and cut off the right ear of the gu

They all came down with everyone filing behind the other person in front.

" ok take your number. 1, 2..... 9. Make sure you don't forget your number. " they all nodded in unison.

" oya hands on neighbour's shoulder, place!!! " The man commanded.

One foolish man instead of placing his hands on the shoulder of the beautiful girl in front of him, he went and pressed her butts. Unfortunately for him the conductor saw him.

" two of you come out!!! " the conductor ordered them.

" rattle snake, chop five finger comot ..

** to be cont **
I grew up in PH,
schooled in uniport.
I know PH thugs ,they arnt this Bad..
with the rate of PH population and security check up..this kind of scene can't occur....
Try to Gather Facts before writing a story....

Funny story tho

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Incredibleme: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
am also a uniport stdnt and i've neva heard of amaechi hostel though
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Agybabe(f): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Incredibleme: am also a uniport stdnt and i've neva heard of amaechi hostel though

iceberylin:
I grew up in PH,
schooled in uniport.
I know PH thugs ,they arnt this Bad..
with the rate of PH population and security check up..this kind of scene can't occur....
Try to Gather Facts before writing a story....
Funny story tho

you guys should understand that the story is a work of fiction.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Agybabe:

you guys should understand that the story is a work of fiction.
So u use Fiction as an excuse to write trash
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Incredibleme: am also a uniport stdnt and i've neva heard of amaechi hostel though
I have never heard of it either.. and the field is located outside the guys hostel in Choba(Delta park) not the other way round..
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Agybabe(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2014
iceberylin:
So you could sit down and tag someone's story as "trash"? Haba! Is it fair? Wait until someone tells you same. tongue

It's trash, yet you read it. Chai! Madam there ris God o grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2014
iceberylin:

Its fiction, meaning that it is not real(as at now) the writer can spin it any way he wants or as his imagination leads him.

Besides, if they build a hostel in two years time and they call it Amaechi hostel, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
rapmike:

Besides, if they build a hostel in two years time and they call it Amaechi hostel, what will you do?
then he should write the story in Two years time....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
rapmike:

Its fiction, meaning that it is not real(as at now) the writer can spin it any way he wants or as his imagination leads him.

Some of us hav brain, others have peanuts brain, spot d difference from their comments
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Grendel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh lawd!!!!!!!!!

i came late
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Oh

E

s

i

x

l

o

v

e
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
goodevening guys.

It's a pity that some people just like to push themselves to sport light.

I have been in port harcourt for fifteen years now. I know uniport inside and outside.

The following are the list of hostels in uniport.

Abuja Dan Etete Hall – Female o Goodluck Jonathan Hall – Female o Claude Ake Block A – Female o Claude Ake Block C - Male o Nelson Mandela Hall A – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall B – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall C – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall D – Male DELTA o King Jaja Block A – Female o King Jaja Block B - Female o King Jaja 2 Block C - Female o King Jaja 2 Block D – Female CHOBA o Kwame Nkrumah(Medical) Hall A – Male o Kwame Nkrumah Extension B – Male o Aminu Kano Hall A – Male o Aminu Kano Hall A - Male o Aminu Kano Hall A - Male.

As a matter of fact, as a writer i have the reserve right to use any setting and giving it any name.

Most of you that antagonise and criticise other people's writings, don't even have any write up to ascertain your claims.

If for any reason you must criticise, let it be constructive such that it will help the writer in enhancing his performance. Not just coming to insult the writer and his writing, making him or her look like a fool before his readers.

If you don't like my work, that's the exit, you can use it. It's obvious that some people are not needed in some places, because they don't have anything positive to contribute to the system.
Iyammi!!!

As for the thugs, we have worse. Security is trying, but not enough to stop ritualist, and these are more than just thugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
ESIXLOVE: goodevening guys.

I have been in port harcourt for fifteen years now. I know uniport inside and outside.

Abuja Dan Etete Hall – Female o Goodluck Jonathan Hall – Female o Claude Ake Block A – Female o Claude Ake Block C - Male o Nelson Mandela Hall A – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall B – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall C – Male o Nelson Mandela Hall D – Male DELTA o King Jaja Block A – Female o King Jaja Block B - Female o King Jaja 2 Block C - Female o King Jaja 2 Block D – Female CHOBA o Kwame Nkrumah(Medical) Hall A – Male o Kwame Nkrumah Extension B – Male o Aminu Kano Hall A – Male o Aminu Kano Hall A - Male o Aminu Kano Hall A - Male.

As a matter of fact, as a writer i have the reserve right to use any setting and giving it any name.

Most of you that antagonise and criticise other people's writings, don't even have any write up to ascertain your claims.

If for any reason you must criticise, let it be constructive such that it will help the writer in enhancing his performance. Not just coming to insult the writer and his writing, making him or her look like a fool before his readers.

If you don't like my work, that's the exit, you can use it. It's obvious that some people are not needed in some places, because they don't have anything positive to contribute to the system.
Iyammi!!!

As for the thugs, we have worse. Security is trying, but not enough to stop ritualist, and these are more than just thugs.
you should have ignored and concentrate on your humble followers.

Anyway, let's continue, Boss.
I'm sorry I came late.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
ESIXLOVE: goodevening guys.

Iyammi!!!

ohhhh!!!!Thought it was an update... Prince has said it all....pls continue jare..
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Grendel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
dammygoody: ohhhh!!!!Thought it was an update... Prince has said it all....pls continue jare..

don't mind them.

continue the good work because of we your fans
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Esix, no vex jare. Some people forget that imagination rules fiction.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Agybabe(f): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Still following
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

" So na like this we go take lose our job? "corporal Emma lamented still placing his hands on his head.

the two policemen lifted up their voice and wept.
No wonder the word says,' that it might fulfill the scripture which says that there was weeping in rama, rachael wept for her children and their was none to console her. '
just that this time it wasn't rachael, but corporal Ike and corporal Emma.

Akin was still at lose of words to describe the gravity or intensity of what his eyes had seen.
Infact he was in total abeyance.

the HOD of physics department Chidi Okafor Phd was lying in the pool of his own blood.
He had a knife driven deep into his stomach.

The sergeant in charge of the squad was the first to recover from the shock that enveloped everyone in the office.

He felt the HOD'S pulse.

" I think i can feel a weak signal coming from his heart, moreover his body is still warm. " the sergeant said dramatically before reality dawn on him.

" corporal Dickson call the emergency squad and give them our location and also call the DPO and inform him of the situation on ground. I think we will have a change of plan. " He ordered the corporal before adding.

" I will inform the school authority to update them on the situation on ground. And will also call the school medical team incase the emergency squad don't make it in time. "

The school medical team was the first to arrive in the scene followed by the emergency squad. Without wasting time the HOD was carried into the ambulance and oxygen was given to him to keep the pulse alive.

The other members of the police squad jumped into their van ready to move when they discovered that two members of their team were missing.

" Sir!, the head count was conducted and two people are missing in action sir. " corporal Dickson reported.

" who are those missing in action? "the sergeant asked impatiently.

" corporal Ike and corporal Emma. " corporal Dickson answered smartly.

" those bunch of fools, it always one problem or the other. Last week both of them went to beat up a man just because he refused to give them two hundred naira to buy food when they were hungry. Now they are missing in action. What kind of headache is this? " the sergeant lamented.

" start the engine and let's move, By the time we get to the station, we will declare them missing in action. "the sergeant ordered the driver of the van.

the driver kicked the engine to life. Just as they were about to move they heard voices shouting.

" Oga! Oga!! Abeg wait for us!. "

the sergeant looked back from the van to see two members of his team waving their berets at him, with no gun, their uniforms were unbuttoned, infact they looked miserable.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Agybabe: Still following
thanks for following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.