Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64277 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: you should have ignored and concentrate on your humble followers.

Anyway, let's continue, Boss.
I'm sorry I came late.
better late than never.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Grendel:

don't mind them.

continue the good work because of we your fans
ah! Grendel my long lost brother.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Oh

E

s

i

x

l

o

v

e
maaaa!!. I'm here.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Incredibleme: 1:37am On Aug 07, 2014
bro dnt missunderstand me o, i was attracted to ur story bcus u mentioned uniport nd was kinda disappointd cus i was expecting to hear more about uniport campus live.

I no be spoiler of joy. Ejo e ma binu.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Grendel(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2014
ESIXLOVE: ah! Grendel my long lost brother.
grin grin grin grin grin

yes oooo!!!!!

following till the sun turn black
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2014
still Following....... , Furiosly waiting for d next update
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2014
ESIXLOVE: better late than never.
cheesy

oya, next update, please...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
I dey wait oh.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
** Continuation **

" scallywags!!, bumbling idiots. Foolish fools of the first order. Incompetent baboons. Unidentified baggages.... " sergeant Okoro who couldn't hide his disapproval of the duo spat out in disgust.

He ordered the driver to kill the engine at once.

corporal Emma and corporal Ike soon caught up with the van, they were sweating profusely as they came to a halt in front of sgt Okoro.

" where are your ammunitions? " sgt okoro asked with his hands folded across his chest.

The corporals looked at each other in framed ignorance before putting their berets forward as if it was the said ammunition.

" i said, where are your ammunitions!? " sgt okoro yelled with rage. The anger in his eyes was enough to burn down the virgin forest of ile ife.

The two defaulters knew that tone too well to continue acting.

" oga as we...." the concluded their tale.

" what!!! " all the uniform men in the van exclaimed. To say they were flabbergasted, is to say the least.
Even the driver of the van that was just a recruit knew the grave implication of such a grievous offence.

" you mean to tell me that two matured omnivorous mammals can't tell the whereabout of their ammunitions? " Sgt Okoro questioned trying to grasp what the two people that he often refer to as ' foolish fools ' were saying.

" yes sir!, that is exactly the case sir! " the two corporals echoed in unison not knowing that they have succeeded in putting the last nail into their already closed casket.

" if that is the case, both of you should surrender your badges to corporal Dickson. * turning to corporal dickson * handcuff them. We have more delicate cases to handle than waste our precious time on these homo erectus. " sergeant okoro ordered.

Immediately the two defaulters started pleading for mercy, but their plea was in futility as their badges were taken and both of them cuffed and thrown into the van.

The van zoomed off on high speed, leaving dust to trail behind

** to be cont **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hahaha..funny officers grin grin grin
Nice one Esixlove...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammygoody: Hahaha..funny officers grin grin grin
Nice one Esixlove...
don't mind those homo erectus.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
u gat a nice story menh, bt y dnt u update on daily basis?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
shadyemmanuel: u gat a nice story menh, bt y dnt u update on daily basis?
my phone is bad. The i'm using now is the one that i abandoned months ago.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Psalmwise(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
guy wel done.....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Psalmwise(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
we dey wait u
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
hmmm catches space in front, firmly holdin my cup of garri wit groundnut as i patiently awaits next update. Esixlove u too much, ride on men de wait

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
they should have made some wood-like guns.

next update, please.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by VivyGift(f): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Well done Esixlove
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: they should have made some wood-like guns.

next update, please.
Hahahahahahaha, Typical naija man.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2014
shadyemmanuel:
Hahahahahahaha, Typical naija man.
abi na
...just to save their heads ni grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Grendel(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin grin

good job
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello viewers , pls lets vote for Esixlove to win #5000 this month by following this link https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2014
EPISODE 5

A week has passed since the HOD of physics department was discovered in the pool of his own blood.
Since then, nobody has heard anything about Jude, Fred, Johnbull, Chuks or the Hod.

Like the popular saying that 'life must go on' , the school picked its broken piece and forged ahead as if nothing ever happened there.

The students went about their normal day to day activities with smiling, frawning, moody, sad or angry faces as the occassion demands.

One sunny afternoon in the middle of the week, The missing Trio were seen in the school compound with dirty and torn clothes. To say the least, they were shadows of themselves. The looked hungry and thirsty, And from all indication, it was obvious that they have not taken their bath nor brushed their teeth since they left.

Just like any other setting, little crowd were begining to gather around them, while some preferred to keep a little distance because of the foul smell oozing from the trio.

from a little crowd, it metamorphose into a great crowd of people, so much so, that even the security men left their duty post to join the crowd so as to avoid getting a second hand information on the matter at hand.

The siren from the police van startled the crowd that were threatening to suffocate the trio. The police had been informed of the sudden reappearance of the trio that have been missing for a week and some days.
Like the custom of police in port harcourt, they are so much in love with their siren that they can't do without it.

The crowd quickly kept a safe distance from the trio to avoid 'stories that touch'.
We know that the police have the anointing to change any situation into an avenue to make money, so anyone that love his little feeding allowance must keep a safe distance from a scene such as this one, if not, he or she might become what we sometimes refer to as 'a victim of circumstance'.

The trio were carried into the van and quickly taken to the school teaching hospital for treatment. Because they were so pale that one would think that they will die in the next second.

The shocking thing about the whole episode is that some students ran to the teaching hospital on foot in other to be around when the trio will tell their story.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Psalmwise: guy wel done.....
thanks.
psalmwise: we dey wait u
i never balance oh.
jonazter: hmmm catches space in front,
firmly holdin my cup of garri wit
groundnut as i patiently awaits
next update. Esixlove u too much,
ride on men de wait
i hope say honey dey the garri?. Anyway welcome onboard.
VivyGift: Well done Esixlove
thanks. I'm grateful.
Grendel: good job
thanks. I'm grateful.
shadyemmanuel: Hello viewers , pls lets vote for
Esixlove to win #5000 this month
by following this link http:// www.nairaland.com/1804027/
free-n5000-writer-here-every/
thank you so much, i appreciate your concern.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks for the update bro.
This part got me laughing grin grin

"We know that the police have the anointing to change any situation into an avenue to make money, so anyone that love his little feeding allowance must keep a safe distance from a scene such as this one, if not, he or she might become what we sometimes refer to as 'a victim of circumstance'.

More strength.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
thanks man. I sure appreciate your presence.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Nyc one, the 'amebos' running to the teaching hospital makes me to laugh.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
oya, Esixlove, come and bombardalise us with updates grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
happy sunday to you all.
You guys have to pardon me for the negligence of official duty, my phone is not back yet. When it does, we will have streams of updates.

Also watch out for my new story tag
" The Revelation. "
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

It took them three days to come around a bit, at least to eat effectively, but not enough to start narrating their ordeal in the hands of the men of the underworld.

Back in school different rumours were going on as to what has become of the Hod of physics dept and Jude, since they were yet to appear in public.
but they have some variations,the HOD's case was a bit critical but not hopeless. While that of Jude was almost as difficult as crossing the red sea on foot, since nobody can account for his whereabout.

" Nkechi!, i am begining to be afraid of my surrounding. " one of the girls in the same department with Jude and Chuks lamented.

" what do you mean by that? " Ada the third girl in the room asked mockingly.

they were three girls in the room. Nkechi and Abigail were students of physics, while Ada was a student of mass communication. She was the talkative among the trio, and at the same time the best behaved in terms of character and religious projection.

" do you want to tell me that you are blind to the happening around. " Abigail said angrily. Obviously her anger was channelled to Ada for trying to mock her fears.

" i don't know o, you can help me in inspecting my eyes to see if i'm truely blind. " Ada continued in that mocking tone of hers and also stick her tongue out.

" I swear to God, if you use that tone on me again, even heaven will not believe my report by the time i'm through with. " Abigail swore moving closer to Ada.

" you can't do anything to me. Your threat is as good as empty. " Ada replied harshly, bracing herself for any possible attack.

" enough of this nonsense!!, You two should back off from this unnecessary confrontation that you are engaging in. " Nkechi that had been silently watching the heat gradually turning into smoke tried to intervene before it will metamorphose to fire.

whether or not they heard her was unknown as the duel still faced each other like two wrestlers contending for a title.

" if we as friends are constantly quarreling and fighting everyday, what do you want our enemies to do to us? " Nkechi continued in her bid to seperate the two.

" that is how you will always be vibrating as if you want to burn down this hostel, i should have known better than engage my precious time with a blabbing fool like you! " Ada hissed and turn to go back to her bunk, but Abigail grabbed her by her newly braided hair and pull it her closer, a hot slap on her cheek.

Ada immediately retaliated by elbowing Abigail on her stomach which left the later coiling on the floor like a snake, and crying like a woman in labour.

immediately, the spirit that led them to engage in a mortal combat disappeared, leaving them to their fate as Nkechi rushed to her side.

Ada stood fixed to the very spot where she was standing like someone whose feet were planted on a solid rock, save ofcos, hers was a different rock altogether.

" will you just stand there like someone lost in river niger? Or will you come and help me carry her to her bed? " Nkechi said with a mixture of fear and anger.
Ada jerked back from whatever island of imagination that she had travelled to, and went to lend a helping hand to Nkechi. But it seems that she had fallen into a trap set for her by her contender Abigail.
Before she knew what was happening, Abigail gave her a push that that threw her against the wall, she slumped to the ground and passed out.

** to be cont **
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wahala dey!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
rapmike: Nyc one, the 'amebos' running to the teaching hospital makes me to laugh.
my brother in nigeria all things are possible, even foreigners no need green card for this country.

PrinceAdepoju: oya, Esixlove, come and bombardalise us with updates
i try my best, i'm using my younger brother's phone to type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.