Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off (1724 Views)

Plz Ladies Rate This Op / PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
can I reveal my account balance to my wife? Your advice please.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Tallesty1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Never

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
ahmedonia4real: can I reveal my account balance to my wife? Your advice please.
no.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
thanks to those who has already responded..btw I will like u guy to give reasons. Dnt be offended.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
@OP, Must your wife disclose her account balance to you? The answer to that answers your question

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
b4 i talk or comment...lemme ask for unna permission since d thread s meant for guyz alone.....hmmm @op,can i talk?
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Babamide(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bad idea. She would turn to your financial adviser.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by barackodam: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
No don't
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by brownlord1: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you be civil servant, yes because she still knows how much you worth anyway.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: b4 i talk or comment...lemme ask for unna permission since d thread s meant for guyz alone.....hmmm @op,can i talk?
. Ok let's hear you.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by farano(f): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
*takes permission*

and you think say she no no? Lmao! fear women bro cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
ahmedonia4real: . Ok let's hear you.
okai sir...tanks alot.....i c no reason y a man shud not reveal his bank details to his wife....since wen i was little,i noticed dat my dad n mum always do things togeda...dey invest togeda,wen dey collect deir salary dey sit down n talk abt how to spend it,how to pay debt bla bla bla....well,i tink it depends on deir level of understanding n love for each oda.....just like one english proverb wc says "two heads r beta dan one".....i noticed dat, dey bcome stronger because dey knw each oda very well even financially....it also increase d level of trust

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Mintayo(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2014
I don't why people are anwering the Op. Smh.
I am sure he does not understand what a wife means?
She is your wife,not ur girlfriend.
Oga oo
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Mintayo: I don't why people are anwering the Op. Smh.
I am sure he does not understand what a wife means?
She is your wife,not ur girlfriend.
Oga oo
. Dnt forget to clear ur bushy A$$

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Mintayo(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2014
ahmedonia4real: . Dnt forget to clear ur bushy A$$
This confirms my thought.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by DocAdray(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2014
YES, you can...

Ooops!
*covers my mouth with my hands*

Sorry, I forgot that ladies aren't allowed in here...

*runs out of thread*
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Prowizy2(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Bros don't try it
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Srew: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Babamide: Bad idea. She would turn to your financial adviser.

When the Digits reads good, na when the real drama of Mother-to-SON advice starts!
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Srew: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2014
brownlord1: If you be civil servant, yes because she still knows how much you worth anyway.

LOL!!!
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by tosyne2much(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Make una grow up abeg and stop thinkn lik person wey stil dey suck breast... I was once thinkin lik dis wen I was immature.... If I can disclose my Bank acc bal to the lady am currently dating. Y won't I disclose it to my wife

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by tosyne2much(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Make una grow up abeg and stop thinkn lik person wey stil dey suck b.reast... I was once thinkin lik dis wen I was immature.... If I can disclose my Bank acc bal to the lady am currently dating. Y won't I disclose it to my wife
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Tallesty1(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: okai sir...tanks alot.....i c no reason y a man shud not reveal his bank details to his wife....since wen i was little,i noticed dat my dad n mum always do things togeda...dey invest togeda,wen dey collect deir salary dey sit down n talk abt how to spend it,how to pay debt bla bla bla....well,i tink it depends on deir level of understanding n love for each oda.....just like one english proverb wc says "two heads r beta dan one".....i noticed dat, dey bcome stronger because dey knw each oda very well even financially....it also increase d level of trust
Good, compare the moms of those days when you were young with the wives of today and you will see a huge reason why the man should not reveal his account details to his wife. There are fringe benefits our mother enjoyed that the women of today will never enjoy.(what I'm saying here does not apply to all women but majority of them). Revealing your account details to her will make her put a tracker on you, she will start demanding, especially if the account is huge. She will like to know what every kobo taken from the account is used for. It will stop her from contributing her own quota. If your husband is very nice to you then what more do you want? He pays the bills, gives you money, and is trustworthy. Don't make a big deal about it. Men are wiser. Our fathers didn't have any issue in exposing their details to their wives but you have to know there was no boob jobs, butt jobs or any form of surgery then. No make-ups or brazzillian hair, heels where not common and expensive gadgets weren't there.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Good, compare the moms of those days when you were young with the wives of today and you will see a huge reason why the man should not reveal his account details to his wife. There are fringe benefits our mother enjoyed that the women of today will never enjoy.(what I'm saying here does not apply to all women but majority of them). Revealing your account details to her will make her put a tracker on you, she will start demanding, especially if the account is huge. She will like to know what every kobo taken from the account is used for. It will stop her from contributing her own quota. If your husband is very nice to you then what more do you want? He pays the bills, gives you money, and is trustworthy. Don't make a big deal about it. Men are wiser. Our fathers didn't have any issue in exposing their details to their wives but you have to know there was no boob jobs, butt jobs or any form of surgery then. No make-ups or brazzillian hair, heels where not common and expensive gadgets weren't there.

Looks like most guys plan to marry their enemies. All this talks of women of those days and women of today just shows fear of the unknown. Stop spreading fear.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Dygeasy(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Would you marry a lady who put a lot of pressure on you to get her the most expensive things as a girlfriend?
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Dygeasy(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2014
I wouldn't think twice about it. She is my wife. The one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. Not some tiny-legged small girl.

I'm disappointed in the guys' comments above me.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
ahmedonia4real: . Dnt forget to clear ur bushy A$$
Totally uncalled for.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Why nt
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by dre11(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2014

which account are u talking about
is it
credit or debitundecided
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Dygeasy: Would you marry a lady who put a lot of pressure on you to get her the most expensive things as a girlfriend?

And you think a woman who wants you to marry her will show her real collor when you are dating her? No man knows his woman until after marriage.
Re: Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2014
andromida:

Looks like most guys plan to marry their enemies. All this talks of women of those days and women of today just shows fear of the unknown. Stop spreading fear.
Fact is not Fear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You And Your Ex / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? / What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.