Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? (1722 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
I had this girlfriend some years back. She was 27 when we were dating and like 3years older than i am. We started as just friends but with time we realised we are in love with each other. I never wooed her or asked her out but we were nothing more or less in love. I showed her as much love as i can but later on in the long run, something came up(still trying to recall) and she made a comment like "You didn't even chyk me sef...". I was like... "What You still expect me to chyk you even with how far we have gone in the relationship, how much love and care we have showered on each other; you know everything about me, same way i know everything about you and all you are waiting is for me to still ask you if we can date? Ok, let me ask you, are we not dating right now?". "Are we?", she replied. Seeing i was highly irritated and infuriated, she continued, "Well i only want to pull your legs afterall i don pass stage wey person go deh chyk me... Chyking na for immatured fellows...blah blah blah". Though i knew she meant a bit of it and this makes me wonder. Must we always speak love or act it? There are some actions that speak more than those chyking words but the ladies won't be at rest till you pour out words upon words. And come to think of it, does one (esp. ladies) really outgrow the chyking thing?

Let's rub minds...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by fckmn24seg(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Lailai
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
No never. You've to woo her forever.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by tobiboss(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2014
**Observing from my roof top**
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: No never. You've to woo her forever.
no MrsBreezy i'm not talking about that type of woo. By the way, i was in that type of woo you are talking about before she indicated i never wooed her.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: no MrsBreezy i'm not talking about that type of woo. By the way, i was in that type of woo you are talking about before she indicated i never wooed her.

Hmm well women define wooing differently I guess.

What type of woo does she want?

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well women define wooing differently I guess.

What type of woo does she want?
after reading, i expect you be in a better position to explain to me what she wants. But i think reading from my post, anyone can define what she meant by woo based on this context.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by mecussey(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2014
1) she is using you as supplement since she aint got nobody hence the statement she made.

2) she is more matured than you and know it that she is above chyking levels.

3) she just covered up due to wrong statement.

4) Your answer...yes women do pass chyking levels, and at that age, she don pass chyking

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: after reading, i expect you be in a better position to explain to me what she wants. But i think reading from my post, anyone can define what she meant by woo based on this context.

Hmm I don't know...

Girls are just too annoying I swear..

Well good luck to you smiley
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Lumyboi(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
I guess dt kinda rltnshp...startin as friends is gud enuf. U guyz wil prolly b real wt eachoda.
Prolly she wanted u to do d formal tingy ...al doz lies dem dey lie give dem abt mosquito n cockroach in cupboard. Loool

2 Likes

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Djicemob: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Only ugly girls outgrow wooing
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by chimerase2: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Wia is dis ma ABU OMA 419 dey self undecided
Pastor wait I neva open am
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: Wia is dis ma ABU OMA 419 dey self undecided
Pastor wait I neva open am

Abu Oma stopped in 400
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by chimerase2: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
phatjoe50:

Abu Oma stopped in 400
u sure? grin
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: u sure? grin

Yes
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
mecussey: 1) she is using you as supplement since she aint got nobody hence the statement she made.

4) Your answer...yes women do pass chyking levels, and at that age, she don pass chyking
i never knew that. Wish i had you as a soothsayer then. I later knew i was just a supplement. @number 3 & 4, even though i knew she just covered up, i'm also sure a lady outgrows being wooed. Even a guy too outgrows that too. I believe there comes a time you just allow a common ground to bring you both together then every other thing follows... Thanks bro for that wonderful contribution.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm I don't know...

Girls are just too annoying I swear..

Well good luck to you smiley
haaaa! So you too know girls are annoying?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: haaaa! So you too know girls are annoying?

Haha no lie they annoy me
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Crocz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wooing is fun to do...I donno why someone will want to pass on the chance to

The technique of wooing mature ladies is different from that of young chicks but the concept is the SAME...when you master the BASICS, you've got the CONCEPT

*clearsThroat*
*sexilyBrushMyEyebrow* cool
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga op whose mind are we rubbing together?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by wheesin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
take my mind and rub... return it when u are done
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not if she takes proper care of her self.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by AfricanApple(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
just like me, my guy never wooed me, we started as friends and just like dat, ministry begin move but it doesn't have to be so with everybody, mature or immatured, it all depends on d situation which you guys met. so to what I have known, women do not outgrow wooing

u never see where dem dey toast grandmother?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
AfricanApple: just like me, my guy never wooed me, we started as friends and just like dat, ministry begin move but it doesn't have to be so with everybody, mature or immatured, it all depends on d situation which you guys met. so to what I have known, women do not outgrow wooing

u never see where dem dey toast grandmother?
hahahahahaha! This got my ribs cracking... Go woo grandmother make she or grandfather use slap design your face!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
krall: Oga op whose mind are we rubbing together?
wheesin: take my mind and rub... return it when u are done
LOL. You guys are funny...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by stinggy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well, what I know is toasting differs with age. All woman wants to be toasted, but then you can't toast a 40-yr old with the same lyrics you used for a 21-yr old.

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours:
Let's rub minds...
You aint romantic and if this girl should find another dude, she will dump you !!!
This is how some dudes get friendzoned and I think you are simply it in her life for now ! grin ...

Chykin a lady is for life even @80, tis like contract you must renew and always say it better than the last time cuz other dude are chyking her daily out there !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
mecussey: 1) she is using you as supplement since she aint got nobody hence the statement she made.

No woman is above chyking level ........ No woman , the way to their heart is what they hear and this is what lubricate their body !

2. She is deceiving the Op so as for him not to vex, she wanted to be chyked aswear, she won't say it if she doesn't want it ! grin

3. The statement is the truth form the deepest of her heart , it is not a wrong statement to her

4. 80years old woman no passed chyking .
:::::::::::::::::

If she doesn't want it , she won't say it but since Op get irritated with it, she became sober ..... Op, please chyke that girl !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: You aint romantic and if this girl should find another dude, she will dump you !!!
This is how some dudes get friendzoned and I think you are simply it in her life for now ! grin ...

Chykin a lady is for life even @80, tis like contract you must renew and always say it better than the last time cuz other dude are chyking her daily out there !!
chyking a lady for life? Meaning everyday you will be tell her you want her to be your girlfriend? Cos that's the context of chyking she meant since you guys want me to come out and define everything explicitly.... Moreover, i show love by actions not by words... What if i'm deaf and dumb will she dump me cos i can't utter words of love? Those things are outdated. When truely in love words are simply not enough to define it but actions and that was the type of love i had for her
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: No woman is above chyking level ........ No woman , the way to their heart is what they hear and this is what lubricate their body !

2. She is deceiving the Op so as for him not to vex, she wanted to be chyked aswear, she won't say it if she doesn't want it ! grin

3. The statement is the truth form the deepest of her heart , it is not a wrong statement to her

4. 80years old woman no passed chyking .
:::::::::::::::::

If she doesn't want it , she won't say it but since Op get irritated with it, she became sober ..... Op, please chyke that girl !!
Lol. It's too late. We are no longer together. Even if we are still together, it's late already. I can't start asking her to be my girlfriend cos every indication show we were dating. All my friends, her friends, my siblings, her siblings + her mum knew we were dating...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Lol. It's too late. We are no longer together
She dump you ?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: chyking a lady for life? Meaning everyday you will be tell her you want her to be your girlfriend? Cos that's the context of chyking she meant since you guys want me to come out and define everything explicitly.... Moreover, i show love by actions not by words... What if i'm deaf and dumb will she dump me cos i can't utter words of love? Those things are outdated. When truely in love words are simply not enough to define it but actions and that was the type of love i had for her
You don't know anything dude !!
You show love by action not by word .....

grin No worry , the next one may still leave you unless you are her best for the moment or her market no dey sell like that !! grin

Love is shown to ladies through words even with less action you will still have your way !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Real Definition Of A Real Man / Can You Drink From This Tap? / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.