Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! (4615 Views)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
dionysius: @jackeeh the shithole you are wont make you reason well. Doctors are irrelevant, then y is everyone being bitter that they r on strike?

Bitter ke? I laff u. Not everyone boy. As far as I'm concerned, they who should not named should be completely ignored. They can strike for ever for all I care
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

I think you are very stupid for that statement. I went to the hospital to seek for help. The doctor that was supposed to come and attend to my mum who was almost dying, was cat walking. She could not walk well because she was on a very high heel. A very slim wedge heel. She obviously could not walk fast because of the heels. If I should curse u, it will happen to you. In fact u are an ass hole for talking like that. My mum was between life and death and u say I was jealous of her. I was angry because she did not look serious. She looked more like a marketer than a doctor. Who says doctors cannot wear high heel, should it be worn in accident and emergency section? Are those not part of the ethics of the job. Shey if there are many patients on ground, how do u walk fast and diligently wiv high heel. Don't let me curse u. Idiot

Please don't add more curses to him. If you have been following his rants, you would agree that not only is he arrogant and full of himself, he's also cursed. Btw he sounds like some of these medical students who come out to become abortion consultants

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jackeeh:

Please don't add more curses to him. If you have been following his rants, you would agree that not only is he arrogant and full of himself, he's also cursed. Btw he sounds like some of these medical students who come out to become abortion consultants
my brother jamb form is always available irrespective of age. Consultant seems to be d new word for everything now.....consultant abortion dr....hahahahahahahaha
funniest thing I hv ever had.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: obviously u lack wisdom and understanding. D girl in question may be a casualty officer or a house officer, hence after accessing your mom she called the attention of d appropriate resident dr to take over. Thats because she knows her job and her limits. Unlike johesuans that say drs dont do much and dey can do everything drs can do 'save' surgery. On a professional level every body should know their limits and d dr in question acted very very professionally. All d investigative equipment in hospitals are being damaged by johesuans esp auto analysers. I thank God your mom was saved by a dr. grin and I am sure u got first hand experience how 'caring' nurses are to their patients. Dont hv beef for young drs cos dey are always the first point of call in any hospital. U need more knowledge dan u tink u hv

You that have knowledge, is a doctor who is suppose to insert needle in a human being be shaking? I don't care or want to no the terminologies. When you are dealing wiv human lives u are meant to be very professional. And point of correction she did not call any senior doctor. My mum being an ex staff and the fact that I still no some old doctors. They were the ones who took over my mum. When she was in the ward, they came to check on her and followed her up. A lot of people are not that lucky. Many of this young Doctors are not professional. In their way of life, dressing, manners etc. When I was growing up in luth I saw how doctors work hard. They had no time to dress and paint nails. They no what their work entails. They were like semi-gods wiv beautiful characters. When u see them uu no them. I can never allow a doctor wiv high heel operate on me. They lack experience and they do not value human life. Many of the male young Doctors I no in luth right now smoke weed. The prestige and the name it carries is more important than the oath. So whether u agree or do not agree. The health sector plus the medical practitioners are not doing a good job.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by stevecantrell: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: So because of the strike all doctors are now silly.....i just pity nigerians with misplaced priorities.......people earn millions in a month by just sitting down and arguing and we are saying nothing....nigerians oni baje ooooooo

All drs are silly ! - that's the message of this thread. Strike or no strike drs are derided daily by the public in this country, like they're the worst ppl on earth.
No kid of mine will ever study or practice medicine in this forsaken country.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

You that have knowledge, is a doctor who is suppose to insert needle in a human being be shaking? I don't care or want to no the terminologies. When you are dealing wiv human lives u are meant to be very professional. And point of correction she did not call any senior doctor. My mum being an ex staff and the fact that I still no some old doctors. They were the ones who took over my mum. When she was in the ward, they came to check on her and followed her up. A lot of people are not that lucky. Many of this young Doctors are not professional. In their way of life, dressing, manners etc. When I was growing up in luth I saw how doctors work hard. They had no time to dress and paint nails. They no what their work entails. They were like semi-gods wiv beautiful characters. When u see them uu no them. I can never allow a doctor wiv high heel operate on me. They lack experience and they do not value human life. Many of the male young Doctors I no in luth right now smoke weed. The prestige and the name it carries is more important than the oath. So whether u agree or do not agree. The health sector plus the medical practitioners are not doing a good job.
so u want drs to keep dressing primitively and old fashioned b4 u will endorse them. Please grow up we are in the 21st century. Gone are d days wen drs just sit around n watch d world evolve around dem. 21st century drs are everywhere be it in business, politics, entertainment and sports too. Please change d perception u have about drs. We are actually cooler than ppl know
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Denn(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: with all the solomonic wisdom u have, yet u didn't read medicine and u stand here to ungratefully insult and denigrate my fellow dr cos of her looks. May d Good Lord I serve give u understanding IJN

You are just a proud and ill-mannered doctor. You think you are brilliant, I will challenge you to a live quiz recorded and hosted on YouTube and I guarantee you that I will beat you hands down.

You choose the topics apart from health and sports and I arrange the venue.

Wisdom is not only about interpreting the skill learnt via education. How you interact with the society is also important.

Since you are a doctor, everyone must worship you? At best you are a copy doctor who merely listens to symptoms and administer possible solutions. YOU ARE NOT GOD
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by obeski13(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
oduastates: The problem with the public sector is that if left unchecked ,rather than serve the people ,it starts serving itself
The Nigerian public sector is corrupt and useless as the politicians themselves.when universitity professor can even dare to blackmail obj to pay them 70% of the country's budget ,then you know there is no future from those professors in our university to the do-nothings who spend all their working time trading.
They demand American salaries but give Somalia service .

Fayemi got punished for attempting to carry out reforms in education
Oshiomole backed down because the citizenry who were suppose to benefit (the people ) were either clueless or just plain disinterested

It is high time the entire public sector is dismantled and reconstituted
I am still waiting to see one person with the guts .
Since oil was discovered in this country,everybody have simply lost their sense.
.GOD BLESS U.U AV HIT THE NAIL ON D HEAD..until d public service is restructured,nothing we work.thanks for mentioning d case of ekiti and edo state.its obvious that we dont know our problem,not to talk of how to resolve it
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

and where in nigeria overall is doing a good job? The people are a reflection of the country and vice versa.

anyway, painting nails should not be an issue per se although i'm not sure if its done overseas or not.

as per high heels, women usually wear them to appear taller and exude more confidence, although once again i dont know the impact during health care delivery. Not sure its allowed overseas.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
What residents and medical students should wear in the hospital

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2010/07/residents-medical-students-wear-hospital.html

Hold off on the fancy manicures. Your nails have to be short and you’ll be washing your hands often. Nail polish does not stand up well to frequent hand washing/Purell.

do nigerian hospitals practice frequent handwashing? Just curious.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

You are just a proud and ill-mannered doctor. You think you are brilliant, I will challenge you to a live quiz recorded and hosted on YouTube and I guarantee you that I will beat you hands down.

You choose the topics apart from health and sports and I arrange the venue.

Wisdom is not only about interpreting the skill learnt via education. How you interact with the society is also important.

Since you are a doctor, everyone must worship you? At best you are a copy doctor who merely listens to symptoms and administer possible solutions. YOU ARE NOT GOD

you want a debate yet u say am nt brillant and I am a copy dr. Well I can see u are a social misfit dats y u tink knowing about sports, health and 'interactions in d society' is all dat matters to be cool. Talk to me wen u buy jamb form ok. We are not intellectual mates

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia6:

and where in nigeria overall is doing a good job? The people are a reflection of the country and vice versa.

anyway, painting nails should not be an issue per se although i'm not sure if its done overseas or not.

as per high heels, women usually wear them to appear taller and exude more confidence, although once again i dont know the impact during health care delivery. Not sure its allowed overseas.

If I am to use greys anatomy to judge. Its an American series. And some other foreign real life dramas of doctors working in the e.r. That I watch in TV, I have never seen anyone on high heels. Never seen anyone wiv make up. Their hair is packed and proper. Maybe the consultants have time to do all that. But not a surgeon or the ones attending to people in the emergency ward.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Denn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: you want a debate yet u say am nt brillant and I am a copy dr. Well I can see u are a social misfit dats y u tink knowing about sports, health and 'interactions in d society' is all dat matters to be cool. Talk to me wen u buy jamb form ok. We are not intellectual mates

Lol.

Accept my challenge to a live debate on any subject of your choice and let's host in on YouTube.

I promise you, it will be embedded on this thread.

You want everyone to buy jamb form... It seems you are the first graduate your unfortunate lineage has produced.

Your greatest hope in life is not to meet me in person. I will ensure you need a doctor in no time. Intellectually or physically.

I detest pride and I am ready to wash proud f0ols with a bowl of their induced urine.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

If I am to use greys anatomy to judge. Its an American series. And some other foreign real life dramas of doctors working in the e.r. That I watch in TV, I have never seen anyone on high heels. Never seen anyone wiv make up. Their hair is packed and proper. Maybe the consultants have time to do all that. But not a surgeon or the ones attending to people in the emergency ward.

you can go through the link i posted, it discusses these.

wearing high heels is ok for administrative positions, it wouldnt be advisable for non administrative ones and its actually not allowed overseas i should think although this might vary by country perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

a dr can wear anything he or she wants provided they dress smartly. Make ups, high heels make u look smart and pretty. If u want to see primitive dressing, visit a herbalist next time ur sick. I tink dey will connect better with u. Connection is key in patient - care giver relationship.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
What kind of shoes should you wear in the hospital?

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2012/01/kind-shoes-wear-hospital.html
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: a dr can wear anything he or she wants provided they dress smartly. Make ups, high heels make u look smart and pretty. If u want to see primitive dressing, visit a herbalist next time ur sick. I tink dey will connect better with u. Connection is key in patient - care giver relationship.

being a doctor is not about focusing on looking smart and pretty while ignoring basic infrastructural standards.

you are dealing with people's health, not auditioning for a beauty contest.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

Lol.

Accept my challenge to a live debate on any subject of your choice and let's host in on YouTube.

I promise you, it will be embedded on this thread.

You want everyone to buy jamb form... It seems you are the first graduate your unfortunate lineage has produced.

Your greatest hope in life is not to meet me in person. I will ensure you need a doctor in no time. Intellectually or physically.

I detest pride and I am ready to wash proud f0ols with a bowl of their induced urine.
ok bro. I agree I am proud and arrogant and think so highly of my self. I need u to be my dr. Please ailment can u diagnose I have?
Please help me
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Denn(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: a dr can wear anything he or she wants provided they dress smartly. Make ups, high heels make u look smart and pretty. If u want to see primitive dressing, visit a herbalist next time ur sick. I tink dey will connect better with u. Connection is key in patient - care giver relationship.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2014

You have a problem. I hope when u or ur family fall I'll. A surgeon will wear high heel to operate on u. O ni ku re........and if u quote me again u will die early. because my last post was not even addressed to u so why are u spitting all over me. Ba$tard.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by tpia6: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
What doctors wear: Do we care too much?

What would you prefer your doctor to be wearing when examining and treating you or your loved ones? Most would likely reply with something along the lines of “it doesn’t really matter, as long as they are competent and do a good job.“

Except it does matter, apparently. So much so that there have been hospital/nation-wide policies surrounding the issue, and a recent surge in publications studying this phenomenon – some of them hinting at the possibility that patients do care a great deal, even if they don’t consciously know it.

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2013/07/doctors-wear-care.html
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Denn(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: ok bro. I agree I am proud and arrogant and think so highly of my self. I need u to be my dr. Please ailment can u diagnose I have?
Please help me

Been through your posts and profile.

You are a doctor who drives an old Honda accord and buys cheap albeit used PS3. You even are here on nairaland looking for info on how to hack PS3!!!

Which kind of broke doctor are you?

I even rated you higher than you are worth.

Nairaland is really faceless.

Jeez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

You have a problem. I hope when u or ur family fall I'll. A surgeon will wear high heel to operate on u. O ni ku re........and if u quote me again u will die early. because my last post was not even addressed to u so why are u spitting all over me. Ba$tard.
lets see who drops dead first. He dats in me is far stronger than wateva u bring on. U yorubas tink na only una sabi supernatural powers pass. Try me n see ur faith
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

You are a doctor who drives an old Honda accord and buys cheap albeit used PS3. You even are here on nairaland looking for info on how to hack PS3!!!

Jeez!!!
looool....dat was in nysc. Not now
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: lets see who drops dead first. He dats in me is far stronger than wateva u bring on. U yorubas tink na only una sabi supernatural powers pass. Try me n see ur faith

You see how $tupid u are. You are here looking for trouble up and down and then u have the nerve to be quoting bible. Its a pity God is merciful. He would have struck u wiv thunder right now. Don't worry. Continue to wallow in your $tupidity. The person wey go treat ur Bleep up dey somewhere they wait for u. No be by Internet.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

You see how $tupid u are. You are here looking for trouble up and down and then u have the nerve to be quoting bible. Its a pity God is merciful. He would have struck u wiv thunder right now. Don't worry. Continue to wallow in your $tupidity. The person wey go treat ur Bleep up dey somewhere they wait for u. No be by Internet.
loooool
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

Jeez!!!

Oga don't mind him. Let him keep on stepping on people's toes. Is this not the rot I was talking about. Imagine a so called doctor doing all this? Is this what the universities are churning out. Lmao. People wiv out character. People who see blue and call it red. Doctor wey get time to dey insult people for Nairaland. Lmao and they say we should take them serious. Let him keep exhibiting his stupidity. The devil sure knows how to treat people like him. No need replying him again. He is a non- entity
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Denn(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: looool....dat was in nysc. Not now

So you are even less than a year experienced as a doctor ceteris paribus?

No wonder you were inclined to Jamb arguments.

Age does not change a soul. If you could be hacking PS3 less than 24 months ago? You can as well pass of fake drugs.

You now earn more pittance and you feel you have arrived?

A lot of nairalanders have been spending your monthly salary on China trips even before you finished from med school.

Gain more experience in life boy...

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Didi5(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

Age does not change a soul. If you could be hacking PS3 less than 24 months ago? You can as well pass of fake drugs.

A lot of nairalanders have been spending your monthly salary on China trips even before you finished from med school.

Lol...I love this!

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Denn:

loooool I laff at u because u tink u hv more money than me cos of my nysc days. Well like I said me and u no be mates. Dats d only aspect of my life u can ever know. So big boy treat me naa?
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

Oga don't mind him. Let him keep on stepping on people's toes. Is this not the rot I was talking about. Imagine a so called doctor doing all this? Is this what the universities are churning out. Lmao. People wiv out character. People who see blue and call it red. Doctor wey get time to dey insult people for Nairaland. Lmao and they say we should take them serious. Let him keep exhibiting his stupidity. The devil sure knows how to treat people like him. No need replying him again. He is a non- entity
pls give ur life to christ. Jazz will boomerang on u one of these days. With all d enity u claim to have u still went to luth b4 going to a private hospital and u were complaining of 200k. Well I was once in ur shoes bt my life has changed
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by armadeo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

Infact just go to luth and see them. I was disgusted. There was this young doctor I saw. Jisoxxxxx. U should see the high heel she wore. She was cat walking to come and answer my mum who was almost dying. Very fair skinned lady. Wiv bogus make up. My dad even thought she was a nurse. Throughout my duration in luth, that lady was always on high heels cat walking in the emergency section. I just laugh. I wish our herbal practitioners can get educated and improve. E better make person dey drink agbo than go to this hospitals. I can't count how many people doctors have killed. Wrong diagnosis, wrong medications. Everything is wrong wiv Nigerian doctors o.

am very sure you cant also count the number of people Drs have saved.

ps your post stinks of ENVY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? / The Habit Of Advising Igbos / Opinion:Chatham House Has Insulted The CONSCIENCE And INTEGRITY Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.