Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54989 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by buoye1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistakenly had sex....awon wèrè
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by DocAdray(f): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=RazziP][/quote]

Thanks..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by samplegirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
msporche: In your land abi in your famiily? Cos its unheard of in my area

Don't mind that beef, he wants to incite tribal e-war. He is from south south, take another look at his name.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
After accepting that all allegations leveled against him is true, he has been sleeping with his elder sister he then went ahead to say he impregnated her by mistake, mistake bawo? shocked shocked shocked

The police applied that the case be adjourned to another day to enable them conclude investigation into the case abeg wetin una wan still investigate? how he take the do the thing or what? this man has confessed that he sleeps with his sister and even impregnated her....emmmmm BY MISTAKE according to him grin grin police make una do the needful abeg cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by runtinxnigga(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Imagine. He even called it mistake. Uwa kpurekpu ka I choli kpu ozor
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
GROSS!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Tolexander: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Titiluvly: Fine o...how's ya day going?
good!
Your presence here will make it better while your happiness is the only criteria to have the best day in the world.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!
Dnt mind 'em, d judge would claim female vulnerability, forgetting she is d Elder sister and deserves a striffer punishment.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by soldierdollar(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
So even d elder sister enjoy am. Chai ! grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by KaySharon(f): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Y mistake? was his eyes closed that he was unable to recognise his elder sister...silly excuse
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Aniroly(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am sure whoever moved this to frontpage must not have checked d source...many will believe with me that d source is a media house and so fake story reigns there, who knows how true this is cry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
I bet Shekau and other members of the Boko Haram are results of unwanted pregnancy.
Incestuous and adulterous relationships breed demons.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
ellagal:

Is it dat I have comprehension problem here or wat?
Lwkd smiley

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
You mistakenly got caught.....that's what happened.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ogaju007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex: who cares if it was a mistake or not either way, incest is a taboo therefore the dude should be ready to face the consequences. Mind you this is Nigeria not India.

why is it a Taboo? Who says it is a Taboo? can you please tell us why?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
miztola: You mistakenly got caught.....that's what happened.
Everything happened by mistake. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by angela98(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistake ke? Abeg he gbadun the thing joor. This is incest pure and simple. And they both enjoyed it wella. Na wah, Devil play toys. What a shame! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by tj2009: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
end time things
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by PromiseJonah(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wonders shall never end oooooooh. Abeg make una no shout make foreigners no hear am ooooooh. like our english master Patrick would say it is regrettably rucubious

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by CharlieMaria(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mistake? You don't know she is your sister or you didn't want her to get pregnant from the act? You are a mistake of a man rather.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by okotv(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
well....like i have always believed..morals of the 21st century is at an all time low....imagine him saying that it was a mistake...well safe delivery and i wonder how the naming ceremony would be conducted
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by sexybol(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!
the report stated that she is of "weak mind" which means she is mentaly imbalanced.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by iriskiki(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ceasar1: Mistakenly? Olodo... grin grin

I wonder o...he mistakenly fell into his sisters thing several times and his sperm mistakenly fertilized her eggs...tw.at
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by okotv(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
by the way is incest punishable under the nigerian constitution
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by napema(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
It was an accident grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
"Proud Health Education Graduate"
na only u waka come. Again. Hmmm
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
kobonaire: Correct. Nigeria is worse than India
Worse in what sense?? India has the highest number of incest in the world. So what are u implying?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
incomplete !!!

more detail will aid proper judgment ,.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
wat da phuck??!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is it dat he mistakenly did d thing or ?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sagamite: AH-AHN!

This is blatant discrimination and persecution.

When will Africa ever move forward from this their "backward" thinking?

What is your business with what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors?

How can you take people to court for just loving each other?

Where are the Western media, government, ambassadors and human rights activists? As well as NL self-appointed "progressives"? grin

WOW!! Woww!!

This is coming from the same person that supports the criminalization of gay people?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.