Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. (16270 Views)

Going Bankrupt Because You Are Building Your Home? / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures / Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by emmadejust(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
spyder880: Plumbing pipes. .
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by emmadejust(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
spyder880: Plumbing pipes. .

sir, is there no side effect to this type of plumbing in the future incase Its start to leak, and Its soaking the walls Which wil be hard to locate the actual Area it damage for repair or replacement.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Front

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
emmadejust:

sir, is there no side effect to this type of plumbing in the future incase Its start to leak, and Its soaking the walls Which wil be hard to locate the actual Area it damage for repair or replacement.

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....

You are welcome, it's a real risk which is why we take time to do it with utmost care.
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
More of the deck

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Decking parapet fascia.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Decking parapet design.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reporting to class sir. This is a great project. However, I can see you foundation is plain. No rafting at all. Can this carry the load of the building or are you depending on the pillars to carry this weight?

1 Like

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
fem30: Reporting to class sir. This is a great project. However, I can see you foundation is plain. No rafting at all. Can this carry the load of the building or are you depending on the pillars to carry this weight?

For this land and environment, the columns are enough to bear the house.
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Electrical piping works ongoing on the decking

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
The decking reinforcement

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
More reinforcement

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ready to go. ......

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by cleric(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
spyder880: The decking reinforcement

Please, spyder. I remember in one of your post sometime ago, you recommended a particular make of iron rods. IF I remember clearly, you said it was locally made and better than the imported ones but it is very scarce. Can you please share with me again? I need it as I am decking my house and want to use the best advise i can get. i tried your number thursday but couldnt get through.
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Casting with high quality concrete mix all done.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by segcymoor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
spyder880: Casting with high quality concrete mix all done.
Well done guy!
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by mufutau55(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
cleric:
Please, spyder. I remember in one of your post sometime ago, you recommended a particular make of iron rods. IF I remember clearly, you said it was locally made and better than the imported ones but it is very scarce. Can you please share with me again? I need it as I am decking my house and want to use the best advise i can get. i tried your number thursday but couldnt get through.

I believe you are talking about Federated... from Oga Spyder's picture collection..

Note: To be the best student, I tried to keep any and all useful info from Oga Spyder.. for future reference.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by kostadinis: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
spyder880: Casting with high quality concrete mix all done.
spyder880: Decking parapet fascia.

Good job, superb carpentry and high quality concreting
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by cleric(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:

I believe you are talking about Federated... from Oga Spyder's picture collection..

Note: To be the best student, I tried to keep any and all useful info from Oga Spyder.. for future reference.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks a lot. You are a Genius. Have you tried this iron rods? Can one get it in the South-West?
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by mufutau55(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
cleric:
Thanks a lot. You are a Genius. Have you tried this iron rods? Can one get it in the South-West?

I have not personally used it that is why I saved it for mine later.. I know Chekitaut in Lagos also recommended it, and he said they are available in Lagos.. I am sorry, I don't know which are you mean by South-West; I am sure Oga Spyder can answer that.

Hajji M.
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by cleric(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:

I have not personally used it that is why I saved it for mine later.. I know Chekitaut in Lagos also recommended it, and he said they are available in Lagos.. I am sorry, I don't know which are you mean by South-West; I am sure Oga Spyder can answer that.

Hajji M.

Okay, many thanks for the reassuarnces. By south west, I meant Lagos, ogun , oyo states and environs.
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by mufutau55(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
cleric:
Okay, many thanks for the reassuarnces. By south west, I meant Lagos, ogun , oyo states and environs.

Oh! Yes. They are available there..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by cleric(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:
Oh! Yes. They are available there..
Hajji M.
thanks
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you Sir, you are the best.

1 Like

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
More of the completed decking.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
The completed staircase.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
More. ...

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Decking still curing

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Then we started raising the walls of the upper floor.

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
More rooms coming up

Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by cleric(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ spyder. Nice job!
Re: We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
More.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Your House Design Speak Who You Are,to Hav A Perfect Design Pls Read This / Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones / AVAILABLE PLOTS AT ALMOND GREEN ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.