Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? (3231 Views)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Some guys will agree with me that they love drinking nd as well smoking and possibly the enjoy this habit of theirs! Along the line, a guy might start loving some girl who doesn't really like guys that drink but somehow because of love she decided to date you with the hope that she might probably stop those habits of yours! On a very good day the big request comes asking that you quit drinking.......what would be your reaction regarding her request?? Let's hear it......
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by dre11(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
I don't do both.........
So i don't know how it will feel when its being saidgringrin
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2014
dre11: I don't do both.........
So i don't know how it will feel when its being saidgringrin
oh really? U escaped that though....gud for you!
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by fijiano202(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Ok honey i will do that for u cos i love u more than life itself....*Yimu* i wont smoke or drink anytime shes around or anytime i know shes coming around....but honestly i stopped smoking and reduce drinking just for Myself,u can only stop a habit for urself...last year i only drank once,this year twice so far,stopped smoking 8 yrs ago
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by dre11(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: oh really? U escaped that though....gud for you!

thanks
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2014
fijiano202: Ok honey i will do that for u cos i love u more than life itself....*Yimu* i wont smoke or drink anytime shes around or anytime i know shes coming around....but honestly i stopped smoking and reduce drinking just for Myself,u can only stop a habit for urself...last year i only drank once,this year twice so far,stopped smoking 8 yrs ago
that's a great thing to hear...
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by derrick333(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2014
PHC (power holding company)?? is ur location ,lolzzz,well if I lov ha somuch?I cn stop smokin,aftral is dangerous2my health sef,but I can only reduce drinkin,mayb 1or2 bottles occasionally
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: Some guys will agree with me that they love drinking nd as well smoking and possibly the enjoy this habit of theirs! Along the line, a guy might start loving some girl who doesn't really like guys that drink but somehow because of love she decided to date you with the hope that she might probably stop those habits of yours! On a very good day the big request comes asking that you quit drinking.......what would be your reaction regarding her request?? Let's hear it......
for every bottle i refuse to drink,i get one round of 'mind blowing' sex from her? Then yes. If not,make she go fvck herself
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartsyn(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
I will quit drinking in her presence .. case closed.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
for every bottle i refuse to drink,i get one round of 'mind blowing' sex from her? Then yes. If not,make she go fvck herself
some dude sha........

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
She wants the best for you and you should quit smoking If you really love her after all smoking is not good for your health. As 4 alcohol, well I don't see anything bad in taking alcohol if you do it abstemiously. I don't drink thou
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
I drink and my ex used to complain, I told her point blank that I don't drink to get drunk and my drinking doesn't change who I am. I know wife beaters who Don't drink.
If she loves me she would love me and my bottle wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: Some guys will agree with me that they love drinking nd as well smoking and possibly the enjoy this habit of theirs! Along the line, a guy might start loving some girl who doesn't really like guys that drink but somehow because of love she decided to date you with the hope that she might probably stop those habits of yours! On a very good day the big request comes asking that you quit drinking.......what would be your reaction regarding her request?? Let's hear it......
She'll continue to request until nine months faces her like Luiz Suarez's set of teeth. grin

If you're going into a relationship with a smoker and you think he'll stop because of you or if you mount pressure he'll quit , it means you're still a teenager grin

And I haven't seen anyone leaving anyone because they smoke. tongue
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by faithugo64(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2014
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2014
faithugo64: SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG
That's not true tongue
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by faithugo64(f): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not true tongue
prove me wrong
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Truckpusher: She'll continue to request until nine months faces her like Luiz Suarez's set of teeth. grin

If you're going into a relationship with a smoker and you think he'll stop because of you or if you mount pressure he'll quit , it means you're still a teenager grin

oh well......calm down first! No one is a teenager here.....ur yet to tell me what ur reaction will be Pusher!
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: oh well......calm down first! No one is a teenager here.....ur yet to tell me what ur reaction will be Pusher!
I'll drag one long bail of the cigar smoke before her and turn around and ask her ; do you know why I smoke?....her answer will determine what I say next tongue
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Truckpusher: I'll drag one long bail of the cigar smoke before her and turn around and ask her ; do you know why I smoke?....her answer will determine what I say next tongue
quit the drama already....we both know u can't do that to her.......least u can do is walk out on her.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: quit the drama already....we both know u can't do that to her.......least u can do is walk out on her.
Lol.....Once you've started dating me, as a smoker there is little you can do to change that ,so whenever you bring up the topic I'll just smile,walk away and continue my thing, simple. cheesy
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Lol.....Once you've started dating me, as a smoker there is little you can do to change that ,so whenever you bring up the topic I'll just smile,walk away and continue my thing, simple. cheesy

how about collecting ur stick of cigarette from u while smoking nd the bottle in ur hand? What u gon do about that?
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Elnino4ladies: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
I started smokin b4 i met her nd wil continue smokin after she is gone..notin i mean cn stop me 4rm takin ma well laced weeed..i prefer it 2 alcohol...i cnt quit smokin cause of luv..*listenin 2 burnin bush by jesse jagz nd light up ma weeed*
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I started smokin b4 i met her nd wil continue smokin after she is gone..notin i mean cn stop me 4rm takin ma well laced weeed..i prefer it 2 alcohol...i cnt quit smokin cause of luv..*listenin 2 burnin bush by jesse jagz nd light up ma weeed*
I wish I had a video tape on everyone......I would love to see how Simple she will make u quit it! Hehehehehehehehehe! Oji onu..
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by ebullientV(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
That's a good girl..

Not the one who drags u 2 d bar @ any given opportunity.. Or asks u if there's cigar' pack in d drawer..
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Truckpusher(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: how about collecting ur stick of cigarette from u while smoking nd the bottle in ur hand? What u gon do about that?
I'll simply let go and look for another place to get another one without her interference tongue
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Elnino4ladies: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smartiegurl: I wish I had a video tape on everyone......I would love to see how Simple she will make u quit it! Hehehehehehehehehe! Oji onu..
..i'm serious, i wil prefer endin d relationship....weeed over evritin..she may even end up joinin me in smokin...i ghat sweet mouth i cn convince her...
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Elnino4ladies: ..i'm serious, i wil prefer endin d relationship....weeed over evritin..she may even end up joinin me in smokin...i ghat sweet mouth i cn convince her...
hehehehehehehehehe!
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by buchostags(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Smartiegurl:
some dude sha........
Wht a same. dnt say tht to ppl abeg thinking it is bad enuf alrdy
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Star, Bigstout and Mcdowell was my first true love. I will not jilt them for anything in this world

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by hardbody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
She'll continue to request until nine months faces her like Luiz Suarez's set of teeth. grin

Best response. The babes always get around to coping with the guy. i know they do
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2014
faithugo64:
SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

Babe that was back then, we have got lungs protector available in chemist and hospitals.. grin
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
I neither smoke nor drink bear but if I have a habit that us not exactly socially desirable e.g smoking too much or getting drunk; I would appreciate, greatly, a lady who would help me come out of those socially undesirable behaviours.

A relationship that does not improve me as a person is quite futile. Though the lady is not responsible for changing me and I won't advice anyone to stay with another simply because of the hope of a chance but being blessed by such a person is a good to have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-water / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? / Visiting A Girl At Home For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.