Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (61994 Views)

Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Invitation For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
k guys debate of d day. nid to hear ur opinions. flour mills nigeria (fmn plc)vs olam Nigeria, which one better?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by justinbravo: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Them call me but I no go, How much dem go pay self?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by cc150615(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
justinbravo: Them call me but I no go, How much dem go pay self?
as u no go why u come still dey ask?

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
justinbravo: Them call me but I no go, How much dem go pay self?
who called u?. Fmn or olam?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by homiben(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
faith2ogesco: who called u?. Fmn or olam?
na hin granding mama for village call am & dat call pass clarion call o!!...

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by mcpat(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
veevean1: first off its met& mat secondly who is asking undecided
correction taken smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by AdeolaFoods: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
tosynbolade: Any food engineering or technology?? 9
I Studied Food Engineering but didn't get any mail from dragnet for the interview. Good luck
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by fedasun: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
faith2ogesco: ex-sahara. I sight u bros
sure tin...any help on hw to get hold of dos dragnet folks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
fedasun:
sure tin...any help on hw to get hold of dos dragnet folks
07088609791. 07011962033. Deir hotlines
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
homiben: na hin granding mama for village call am & dat call pass clarion call o!!...
bros u harsh.lol
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by justinbravo: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
I dey reason am na, if I go risk am, na 20th
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by tosynbolade(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2014
AdeolaFoods: I Studied Food Engineering but didn't get any mail from dragnet for the interview. Good luck
Okies..thanks..goodluck too[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
faith2ogesco: y my own come be 19th. pH to lag again. smh. 3rd dragnet 2nd success.tho it was Mobil scholarship I didn't make sha. any1 know how Gud olam pay is?
please can we talk? Sent you a pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by wonda26(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Is there interview today?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Steph007:
Engineering Trainee Role

The Engineering Trainee program is designed to equip young Engineers with the skills required to ensure efficient support for all engineering activities. Successful candidates will undergo a six-months training period which will include intensive classroom training as well as internships to key factories in our business. They will also be expected to handle assigned projects as part of their classroom training.

Areas of Specialization:
o Mechanical Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
o Food Science and Technology
o Materials Engineering
o Food Engineering

Application deadline: 24th July, 2014

*scratches head* I can read buh I don't fully grasp wah olam izz about. And does anyone know when their next batch of receiving applications would be? (I'm a FST) as a corps member, has anyone combined/is anyone combining such with ppa? thanks in anticipation,
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by joshdgr8: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
pls has anyone who wrote d test in Abuja received an invite....I did mine in abuja but am yet to get an invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
unyours: please can we talk? Sent you a pm
can't access it. mail me @ faith2ogesco@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by prospects: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Was interview conducted today?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by malcolmzee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
@faith: what position in flour mills?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by wonda26(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa o... See as thread dry undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
malcolmzee: @faith: what position in flour mills?
materials management. SDS. any ideas?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
any interview today guys. lemme know pls
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
faith2ogesco: k guys debate of d day. nid to hear ur opinions. flour mills nigeria (fmn plc)vs olam Nigeria, which one better?
FMN all the way
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by cc150615(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: FMN all the way
may I know ur reasons ma'am, olam may not be popular but from what I see on the website they're kinda big nd maybe be bigger than fmn, to think they recently acquired the whole of crown flour mills nd the de rica brand of tomato paste, That's just a few of their many sections, Tho I don't know about their pay package....

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
cc150615:
may I know ur reasons ma'am, olam may not be popular but from what I see on the website they're kinda big nd maybe be bigger than fmn, to think they recently acquired the whole of crown flour mills nd the de rica brand of tomato paste, That's just a few of their many sections, Tho I don't know about their pay package....
just as you said olam isn't popular, I think they're into food exportation or something. ..for me, I will choose fmn over olam anyday..fmn is a big FMCG and was even among the best companies to work for in 2013, among those that occupied the top spot. .Olam wasn't even in the list...again, as someone that studied engineering, fmn is the best...eexcept maybe he studied food, agricultural engineering etcc...just want I think. ..

It's his decision to make..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: just as you said olam isn't popular, I think they're into food exportation or something. ..for me, I will choose fmn over olam anyday..fmn is a big FMCG and was even among the best companies to work for in 2013, among those that occupied the top spot. .Olam wasn't even in the list...again, as someone that studied engineering, fmn is the best...eexcept maybe he studied food, agricultural engineering etcc...just want I think. ..

thank u brethren for ur insight. pls b4 u cont, add uac to d argument tho I don't think dey can compare to d oda two.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: just as you said olam isn't popular, I think they're into food exportation or something. ..for me, I will choose fmn over olam anyday..fmn is a big FMCG and was even among the best companies to work for in 2013, among those that occupied the top spot. .Olam wasn't even in the list...again, as someone that studied engineering, fmn is the best...eexcept maybe he studied food, agricultural engineering etcc...just want I think. ..

na Mme I do o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
abeg who Don go for dragnet interview b4 cos na dem dey conduct. Heeelllppppppp ooooooo abeg who Don go for dragnet interview b4 cos na dem dey conduct. Heeelllppppppp ooooooo
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Rowlandpaul: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014

Do you have an idea of the cost for an organisation like dragnet to organise a test for a company? if OLAM could contract dragnet to organise the test and interview, then their pay package may as well be ok.

My opinion sha
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by cc150615(f): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
olam may as well pass for an fmcg, they ain't just into agriculture they do beverages materials nd food packaging, considering this:
Our business is today organised under five
segments:
Edible Nuts, Spices and Beans
Confectionery and Beverage Ingredients
Food Staples and Packaged Foods
Industrial Raw Materials
Commodity Financial Services
And finally glassdoor rates fmn 3 stars nd olam 3.3 stars, Mr faith, u really have some tough decision to make if you're really in that position mind u olam is a multinational.
Make e no be like say I too dey defend olam but I guess I'm kinda loving the company with all these stuffs I'm finding out nd I'm encouraged to put in my best for the interview, hope they don't fall my hand sha.

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by wonda26(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
See guys just over-worrying themselves. I believe there would be other interviews after this. Why don't we worry first about this interview by dragnet? Interview we dibt even have idea what is involved yet.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by veevean1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
well d mail was vague dey didnt state nytin we were to prepare for so faith2ogesco we r banking on u as our lab rat grin just kidding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test