Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Did I Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong? (1350 Views)

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong? by klins4213(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Last night I was charging my phone in a neighbour's room and he was giving me sign to leave his room cos his Gf was around..No way! I wil not allow fornication to happen. hope it was the right thing to do?And still thinking of going there again tonight...
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ednut1(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2014
ur a f***
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Tolexander: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
klins4213: Last night I was charging my phone in a neighbour's room and he was giving me sign to leave his room cos his Gf was around..No way! I wil not allow fornication to happen. hope it was the right thing to do?And still thinking of going there again tonight...
bro, shey u well sha?

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by krazydave(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Hahaha.... I feel you bro...."holy at thou"
Just pray your repayed in your own coin:::: Remember, what goes around comes around.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Wow, I admire your courage. grin
See Liver.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Prowizy2(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Dey mumu, them never burst your head before

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by abdulslutsky(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2014
you did the right thing bro. Go there again tonight and ignore any sign he makes. You might even wanna consider moving in with him.

cheesy
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2014
klins4213: Last night I was charging my phone in a neighbour's room and he was giving me sign to leave his room cos his Gf was around..No way! I wil not allow fornication to happen. hope it was the right thing to do?And still thinking of going there again tonight...
and you're still alive? That your neighbour must be a God fearing person. grin
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Tallesty1(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2014
This Joke Is Ten Thousand Years Old.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by derrick333(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
4d guy house faaa!! After una go say abubakar shekau de hrtless
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by echobee(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. Ur neighbour nice ooooooo
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Kaxmytex(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Enemy of progress...

If u near mah hauz ehn......na holy ghost fire go fire u...
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Bigcake: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
that's cool Bro

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by cbrass(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
I will comment until brymo comments
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Ezedon(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
You are jealous of ur neighbours gf, u r lucky i'm not ur neighbour
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by cbrass(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ezedon: You are jealous of ur neighbours gf, u r lucky i'm not ur neighbour

So what will you do grin
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ebullientV(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
It appears u don't know d power of conji..

If conji too hold dat guy and u come decide 2 carry urslf go disturb his show.. I pity U..

The only thing is dat we might no longer hear 4rm u how it happened ds tym around tongue
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Brymo: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
cbrass: I will comment until brymo comments
u r nt c....erious
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by OohMpa: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Try that one on ooh Mpa and you go see yourself for monastery tomorrow morning angry
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by cbrass(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Brymo: u r nt c....erious

Ok now, I will comment cheesy

Op..just pray for them to loose the LIBIDO...you won't be there always , they might do it when you aint around
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by pasqal09: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
U can go there so he'll officially throw u out!
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Ezedon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
cbrass:

So what will you do grin
i will just goto bed and sleep
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by sweetBummsy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
D guy try o. Aw tell u plain plain...guy abeg excuse us, gudnyt eh Mr holier than thou
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by bizzlemie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
When your friend stops u from coming to his house, you go come here to report abi?

Stop it o! That boy conji fit make am shoot you die o!
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by snakie86: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
sweetBummsy: D guy try o. Aw tell u plain plain...guy abeg excuse us, gudnyt eh Mr holier than thou

Thatz the deal babe...........i remember those days, my friend gf will bluntly say this "Baba okomi, ema binu ooo, ejo emi ati oko mi fe se kini yen"......(Meaning: My inlaw dont be offended oo, me and my guy want to do that thing)
Abeit u wont even want to wait in the room by the time she start unzipping her trouser................NA SHAME GO CARRY U COMMOT FOR THE ROOM

What a crazy babe but thank God she's now my friend's wife wink
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by sweetBummsy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
snakie86:

Thatz the deal babe...........i remember those days, my friend gf will bluntly say this "Baba okomi, ema binu ooo, ejo emi ati oko mi fe se kini yen"......(Meaning: My inlaw dont be offended oo, me and my guy want to do that thing)
Abeit u wont even want to wait in the room by the time she start unzipping her trouser................NA SHAME GO CARRY U COMMOT FOR THE ROOM

What a crazy babe but thank God she's now my friend's wife wink
lolz...r u kiddin me? Dat1 hard small o, she don ovatalk am. Baddo!
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by snakie86: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
sweetBummsy: lolz...r u kiddin me? Dat1 hard small o, she don ovatalk am. Baddo!

Seriously.......very badt geh......she will start jokingly but u will know she's serious once she open the button of her jean and start romancing his guy in ur presence.....

Its one of dose tyns jare

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
its either you envied Ur friend or U ar a lusting after d gf
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Agybabe(f): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
I'm sure you left the place. If you didn't, you won't say you're going there again.

Please say the truth. Abi you and the guy did it together? grin

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Different Types Of Women / Why Are You Dating Your Present Partner? / 4 Ways To Get Out Of The Friend Zone With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.