Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Robbed By This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Robbed By This Lady (1354 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / See What This Lady Did In Public (photo) / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbed By This Lady by realteflon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
what would you do if this lady comes to ur house to rob you.

Re: Robbed By This Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tell her ur a fool
Re: Robbed By This Lady by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its simple! I'll say "baby, why not let's see and dialogue privately, we can talk about all you want later"
If she succumbs to dialogue, yeparipa!
An epic dialogue It would really be, forget all those arms wey she carry.
Re: Robbed By This Lady by jasper83: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kim...., karda...?
Re: Robbed By This Lady by iKillzz: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
A robber is a robber. I'll find a way to shoot and kill her first. . .

What if she was sent to kill me?

Mbuk, I don yoke with mai rife. When I am arive, I can always meet more pretty women than this common thief.
Re: Robbed By This Lady by realteflon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
I will first reach for her uku
Re: Robbed By This Lady by hatux: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
You all commenting 'you're gonna chat with her up, you gonna grab her butt'... Mehn! You dey play with fire, you guys don't know she's a trained killer' sheyi?...
Re: Robbed By This Lady by clubone05: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Give her all my money and ask for a pix....obviously thats what happened here. cool
Re: Robbed By This Lady by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
smh undecided
Re: Robbed By This Lady by valentineebele(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
theif na theif....i'll jez call d police.
Re: Robbed By This Lady by nonsoyoungprof: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
for me I will just jump up and say pls dnt kill me, if u kill me I will die,....haaaa dnt shoot pls bcs I dnt want to die''..haaaa and now ayaf die..ooooo haaaaaa. ( nonsense question on nairaland every day)..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Help!!!!! / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? / Men How Would You React If Your Wife Took A 2nd Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.