Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar (21191 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Atyem(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's a pity some still doubt this chibok kidnap, I believe some could even doubt the recent bombing in abuja until their loved ones are affected. I believe if nobody is trying not let the dust about chibok kidnap settle, nig gov and security operatives will soon look the other way. SSS allegations would have been more reasonable if it comes out after the successful rescue of the girls. My question is "why didn't the military comb sambisa forest before BH kidnapped girls and use them as shield?" Let's take politics out of this and work together for the release of the girls. it may happen to someone else tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Toktee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
BashBB: In saner countries you never know who is a SSS agent, but in Nigeria they move around if anything with a big tag on their chest in branded vehicles and they function just like the NURTW I tell u
My brother,if you spent 5months in egypt or south africa you will never ever know their secrete police,lets not talk of fbi or cia,jonathan and his co-travellers are playing politics with human lives,they know exactly what they are doing,he want the girls release toward the end of the year when the election will be near in other to score cheap political point,but God almighty know that jonathan will never ever win election in nigeria again.
It is under jonathan that our soldiers become boys scout,our airforce is nt function,intelligence service is zero to say the least,our police are busy intimidating defenceless citizens,what a country,the youths are blinded by religious and tribal sentiment,phcn is busy feeding fat on helpless nigerians by increasing tarrif without notice,and without electricity.
Anybody that identify with this gvt does nt wish nigeria well,and it shall not be well with him or her.

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by madamoringo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ezekwesili the joker!!!
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
Go and manage your household

One day you, your father, mother, sisters, brothers, wife, son and daughter will be kidnaped by BH or fired upon wrongly by the police, SSS or army! Then, we will repudiate such claims and ask for photo and video evidence, and if you happen to find any evidence, we will tell you go and die! It is worth you reap for what you've sown now or in the past! Say amen victor ochei!

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
awodman: Read through...they didn't deny ogar's allegations...they didn't deny having a bank account nor that members have to register

but she made it clear dat ogar and her cohorts shud "get their facts right"
pls learn to read.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
UpLoyo:

What a f00lish statement; you call that rambling? If your sister was one of them i beg you'll feel different. "Nigerian men...wake up" ? How old are you again? So women should stop talking? Nonsense.

Dear Papa/Mama,

I am sorry for not greeting you on Nairaland cheesy

It's is very obvious that women seems to be making much noise in this administration...Thereby complicating things.

I fault such men who gave them the avenue... Especially the ego-inflated women angry

Government/Security is not an emotional sum game. sad
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by BashBB: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Toktee: My brother,if you spent 5months in egypt or south africa you will never ever know their secrete police,lets not talk of fbi or cia,jonathan and his co-travellers are playing politics with human lives,they know exactly what they are doing,he want the girls release toward the end of the year when the election will be near in other to score cheap political point,but God almighty know that jonathan will never ever win election in nigeria again.
It is under jonathan that our soldiers become boys scout,our airforce is nt function,intelligence service is zero to say the least,our police are busy intimidating defenceless citizens,what a country,the youths are blinded by religious and tribal sentiment,phcn is busy feeding fat on helpless nigerians by increasing tarrif without notice,and without electricity.
Anybody that identify with this gvt does nt wish nigeria well,and it shall not be well with him or her.
I tell people exactly what you wrote, but they just don't wanna get it. I have a friend in the Army serving in Maiduguri right now....my brother the things he tells me are not to be said over the internet I'm telling you......just like you said the youths are blinded by tribal and religious sentiments, I laugh sometimes when I see people saying we are going to revolt against this government soon, truthh be told we need to revolutionize our minds first.......I am a Northerner and a muslim I voted for GEJ in 2011 and so did my parents and anyother person in my household that is illigible, I've never regreted anything like voting him seriously.........

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Btruth: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
I wonder how much has PDP paid you to do their dirty job? Do you have a child in your life?...talkless of loosing one?

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Howmanage: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
vedaxcool: SSS keeps allowing ogar to shame her, Ezekwesele should be awarded a nobel peace prize, she embodies what Nigeria should like, girls got abducted in chibok a place jonathan calls fringes, yet despite the fact she is not from the north, nor anybody from her ethnicity abducted she still continues to fight for girls that have no immediate ties except that they are Nigerians like her. How I wish jonathan had more of Ezekwesele in his cabinet, his shame riddened administration would be an unfantomable embarrassment!

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
angela98: This yeye women weh dey government has turned this #bringbackourgirls into a jamboree. How mediocre and absurd. sad

cry They are only after recognition and their pockets

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by searay(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tell her to take her protest to sambisa forest and make sure yuo go with her
Simple

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by yorke1: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't know if that woman is married. Her husband has lost control over her. What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by UpLoyo: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
neutralwaya:

Dear Papa/Mama,

I am sorry for not greeting you on Nairaland cheesy

It's is very obvious that women seems to be making much noise in this administration...Thereby complicating things.

I fault such men who gave them the avenue... Especially the ego-inflated women angry

Government/Security is not an emotional sum game. sad

So you are insinuating women should keep quiet because the men running their mouths are smarter? This is not about ego, if your daughter, sister, mother or niece was kidnapped; I bet you won't call a stranger fighting for their return an egomaniac. So once a woman opens her mouth to give her opinion then she's egotistical? Pure nonsense, wake up it's 2014.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by indomitable234: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
awodman: Read through...they didn't deny ogar's allegations...they didn't deny having a bank account nor that members have to register

Are u so dull,can't you read how can a group that isn't registered have a bank account

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by myspnigeria: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
may God help them all.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
UpLoyo:

So you are insinuating women should keep quiet because the men running their mouths are smarter? This is not about ego, if your daughter, sister, mother or niece was kidnapped; I bet you won't call a stranger fighting for their return an egomaniac. So once a woman opens her mouth to give her opinion then she's egotistical? Pure nonsense, wake up it's 2014.

There are remarkable women in humanitarian institutions who can take lead. Not politicians in sheep's clothing taken advantage of the situation for cheap points and eye service.....

Certain women seems to think they can overshadow....Give them an inch, they take a mile.

When I have my way, they will be kept at bay.... I don't care if it's the 22nd century sad
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
stfu. Would you have said that if your daughter or sister was among those girls that were abducted? Sonpona lo ma pa gbogbo family e lai

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by phineas: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
This matter is simple,someone decided to stand for justice,she has said she would count the days till they are found,our goverment as usual would have prefered we forgot this saga,This woman said no.

I applaud her courage,and to all who malign her and her cause,remember when u fetch a firewood with ants,u invite lizards to your home,by doing this (supporting and endorsing this great evil done to this children and their families) you stand on the side of wrong,u endorse their pain,and I pray in so doing u do not set urself and ur loved ones up for karma's judgement . Victorazie and all,be carefull what words u sow in this matter.

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by mizzy007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
vedaxcool: SSS keeps allowing ogar to shame it, Ezekwesele should be awarded a nobel peace prize, she embodies what Nigeria should be like, girls got abducted in chibok a place jonathan calls fringes, yet despite the fact she is not from the north, nor anybody from her ethnicity abducted she still continues to fight for girls that have no immediate ties except that they are Nigerians like her. How I wish jonathan had more of Ezekwesele in his cabinet, his shame riddened administration would be far less of an unfantomable embarrassment!
If onli she's doing all these without a plan of buyin d hrts of nigerians... I sense a run 4 a political post soon.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
indomitable234:

Are u so dull,can't you read how can a group that isn't registered have a bank account
you have time answering that hediot

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by akpumping7720(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
They are all d same jare.....
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
yorke1: I don't know if that woman is married. Her husband has lost control over her. What nonsense.
and how the fok is that your business?

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
BashBB:
I tell people exactly what you wrote, but they just don't wanna get it. I have a friend in the Army serving in Maiduguri right now....my brother the things he tells me are not to be said over the internet I'm telling you......just like you said the youths are blinded by tribal and religious sentiments, I laugh sometimes when I see people saying we are going to revolt against this government soon, truthh be told we need to revolutionize our minds first.......I am a Northerner and a muslim I voted for GEJ in 2011 and so did my parents and anyother person in my household that is illigible, I've never regreted anything like voting him seriously.........
oro lo so o paro

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by damola14(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please just help bring back our girls instead of silencing those championing a just course

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by HARDUBUY(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
....Sometimes we run out of patience and demand more than goodluck.e.j.....
All these hullabaloo about taking responsibilities by this clueless and handicaped government will come to an end on 14th feb, 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by UpLoyo: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
neutralwaya:

There are remarkable women in humanitarian institutions who can take lead. Not politicians in sheep's clothing taken advantage of the situation for cheap points and eye service.....

Certain women seems to think they can overshadow....Give them an inch, they take a mile.

When I have my way, they will be kept at bay.... I don't care if it's the 22nd century sad

It's your thinking that will never let you have your way. If you don't want women to be involved there's only one option for you...

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Toktee: My brother,if you spent 5months in egypt or south africa you will never ever know their secrete police,lets not talk of fbi or cia,jonathan and his co-travellers are playing politics with human lives,they know exactly what they are doing,he want the girls release toward the end of the year when the election will be near in other to score cheap political point,but God almighty know that jonathan will never ever win election in nigeria again.
ameeeeeeeeen

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by damola14(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
I concure absolutely
IYANGBALI: oro lo so o paro

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
UpLoyo: [img][/img]

It's your thinking that will never let you have your way. If you don't want women to be involved there's only one option for you...

You are not my God cool

The option is peace of mind smiley
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
HARDUBUY: ....Sometimes we run out of patience and demand more than goodluck.e.j.....
All these hullabaloo about taking responsibilities by this clueless and handicaped government will come to an end on 14th feb, 2015.
insha allah

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by abworld6deep(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
egift:

The area is under Military Emergency Rule, #BringBackOurGirls had applied to march to Chibok, and the DSS has refused. Where is your comment on that. May the evil you support smile at you.

Not only smile at the fool but swallow him too. Eranko, awon omo irankiran.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by emamos: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
IYANGBALI: stfu. Would you have said that if your daughter or sister was among those girls that were abducted? Sonpona lo ma pa gbogbo family e lai
epe lenu omo oodua..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing / House Crisis: Reps Adopt Apc’s Zoning Formular / AMCON: Silverbird Galleria In Abuja Re-opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.