Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar (21193 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: thank u for the vision prophet tb Joshua. cheesy cheesy grin grin *hiss*

U dnt understnd that do u? fine pic; poor choice of words

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Try Google.

Brother, with due respect to you, I have search the Google as you said and found no fault about the woman in person, only that she can't speak good English but that has not change her sense of reasoning. English is just a language which is not our native language. Consider a woman in that age coming from a timid village, she may not have the opportunity that we have today. My own mother did not have the same opportunity to go to school but that did not change her sense of reasoning. Language is just for communication, for people to understand what you want to tell them. Why is our own people using her inability to speak English language to call her bad names and make mockery of her. Many woman in that her age does not have opportunity to learn good English. She is our First Lady, why are we so wicked to mock a woman that is old enough to be our mother while we know that some of our mothers can not speak good English. May God forgive all of us, respect is also leaving this country, Nigerians are known for deep respect what is happening now. I'm very very disappointed, lets stop judging people from their educational background because some families does not have such privileges. First Lady is not ministry position which is done by appointment, she is already a wife of Goodluck Jonathan and had children for him, they are legally married before GEJ got that presidency. Do you people what him to sack his wife and mother of his children just because of being president of Nigeria for 4 or 8 years and engage himself in polygamous marriage which will destroy is beautiful family during and after his tenure as president of Nigeria. I think we all own her apology. This is not about supporting GEJ, this is about an abuse laid on a woman who can be our mother.

What can you say about this video:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/05/05/first-lady-patience-jonathan-only-you-waka-come-watch-video-channels-tv/

This is better: http://africanspotlight.com/2014/05/08/god-o-hilarious-music-video-patience-jonathans-emotional-meltdown-emerges-watch/

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2014
declaro:

Brother, with due respect to you, I have search the Google as you said and found no fault about the woman in person, only that she can't speak good English but that has not change her sense of reasoning. English is just a language which is not our native language. Consider a woman in that age coming from a timid village, she may not have the opportunity that we have today. My own mother did not have the same opportunity to go to school but that did not change her sense of reasoning. Language is just for communication, for people to understand what you want to tell them. Why is our own people using her inability to speak English language to call her bad names and make mockery of her. Many woman in that her age does not have opportunity to learn good English. She is our First Lady, why are we so wicked to mock a woman that is old enough to be our mother while we know that some of our mothers can not speak good English. May God forgive all of us, respect is also leaving this country, Nigerians are known for deep respect what is happening now. I'm very very disappointed, lets stop judging people from their educational background because some families does not have such privileges. First Lady is not ministry position which is done by appointment, she is already a wife of Goodluck Jonathan and had children for him, they are legally married before GEJ got that presidency. Do you people what him to sack his wife and mother of his children just because of being president of Nigeria for 4 or 8 years and engage himself in polygamous marriage which will destroy is beautiful family during and after his tenure as president of Nigeria. I think we all own her apology. This is not about supporting GEJ, this is about an abuse laid on a woman who can be our mother.

What can you say about this video:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/05/05/first-lady-patience-jonathan-only-you-waka-come-watch-video-channels-tv/

This is better: http://africanspotlight.com/2014/05/08/god-o-hilarious-music-video-patience-jonathans-emotional-meltdown-emerges-watch/

Loooool. You were waiting for an opportunity to say all of that? You didn't need me to say "Try Google" before you could give your speech. Believe me, I'm not reading that.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loooool. You were waiting for an opportunity to say all of that? You didn't need me to say "Try Google" before you could give your speech. Believe me, I'm not reading that.

Please I did what I can, you can help me out by giving me links right now. I need it and I'm waiting for it. Thanks
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by sambaboy1: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2014
BashBB: In saner countries you never know who is a SSS agent, but in Nigeria they move around if anything with a big tag on their chest in branded vehicles and they function just like the NURTW I tell u
BashBB: In saner countries you never know who is a SSS agent, but in Nigeria they move around if anything with a big tag on their chest in branded vehicles and they function just like the NURTW I tell u

Datz it....instead of SSS infiltrating d BH dey are everywhere making noise , parading people here and there suspected to b kidnappers....dey cant come out with anytin tangible dat can curb d menave of d deadly bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by sambaboy1: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: IBB, Sanusi, Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Obj, GEJ, Orji
Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu, Atiku,
Senate President, Speaker, Ministers, 36
governors, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw,
Urohbo, Itehkiri, Nupe, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri and
other tribes top leaders are all the same, these
people do travel outside Nigeria almost every
month, they are educated and have seen good
lives and environments, their kids and families
are outside Nigeria enjoying the goodies of
Europe, Asia, America and developed nation but
we are here fighting each other, imagine after
commenting here on nairaland you will go home
the same without any change in your life, without
a job even with a job, which is not secured , no
good road, no good schools, no good hospitals, no
good environments, no employment, while those
leaders are enjoying and looting our God given
natural resources . Let me ask you Igbo, Yoruba,
Hausa and others; have you seen any of their
children commenting on nairaland or reading
your comments, No you can’t ‘cos they see we as
ordinary people. Let’s unite, love ourselves, live
in peace, lend a helping hand to one another and
move this great country ahead. Let’s forget
tribalism it won’t help us, let’s forget religion as
it will not do us good, rather let’s think how we
can better our country as we have no other
country except Nigeria. lets find these girls. Every religion preaches
peace, love and harmony so why are we fighting
each other, why are we killing ourselves, why the
hatred. Stop it today and think “what can I do
to make my country a better place. Tell yourself
today NIGERIA FIRST BEFORE TRIBE, I AM A
NIGERIAN. Sing the national anthem today and
tell yourself I believe in One Nigeria. No leader
since the inception of democracy is better than
another, check from Obj to Gej, No electricity,
no good roads, no good education, no shelter, no
employment, nothing is moving in Nigeria and yet
instead of us the youth forming an alliance to
stop all this we are here accusing one another and pointing accusing fingers.

Contact please
Same thought as me....like mind....I believe it's that time to start dat movement, that collision....So help us God

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by sunnyolads1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ezekwesili the joker!!!
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
Go and manage your household
So will you call her a joker if it happens that your sister is one of the Chibok girls that were abducted! Why are you so heartless..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
declaro:

I'm not in Nigeria, I have heard this Madam PEJ's comedy in this forum several times without hearing any stories attached to it. What did our first lady did that people are talking about her this way. Some said she is not educated but in my own opinion that is never a problem because GEJ married her before becoming president of Nigeria and he should divorce his wife because of presidency which last 4 or 8 years at maximum. And no one should suggest him to marry another wife for first lady, that will be wrong. Please tell me anything that the woman did that is not good, I need to know so that I can start to understand and reason with others whenever I see such a post. Thank you.
I have no problem, whatsoever with the First Lady, just that her antics are amusing & entertaining most tyms. I wish her well. Goodluck to her.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
sapientia:

You are right bro.. Its people's fundamental human right to air their view or protest when the instituted government does not it right. But then, i responded to the way oby is airing her own view and the issue at hand. As if government should just wave a magic wand n the girls will appear. As if government is not doing anything at all (our soldiers the last i hear are still in bornu).. One doesnt become an activist by heating up the polity without a just cause. Yes.. Girls were kidnapped (as they said yet am not convinced)... Everyone expects the government to use the power of force against these BH boys and yet bring the girls back alive. Even someone that watches movies knows it aint the way. Common, these guys are not even to dialogue.. Its well with Nigeria though.

God bless Nigeria
Amen. I'm glad we can exchange ideas without resorting to insults. God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi / Kaduna Govt Hosts, Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.