Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar (21194 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by kabba7(m): 3:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Omexonomy: They should have taken the protest to sambisa forest for us to know that they are serious about it.

If they are to do as you suggest what will be the job of the commander in chief and why also must we have the military when you post comment twice before bringing yourselves to the centre stage .
The truth is the DSS should get themselves out of this stupid lying for an irresponsible government they are fast making a mess of themselves talking intended with the pdp fogeting their job is not that of thugs .

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 3:45am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: ha this serious o. shocked why do you insult me so?why are you this bitter? Why do seun allow minors to register in NL? shocked anyway, Just let me know when you are getting discharged from igbobi psychiatrist I shall come pick u. Kpele o..minister of chibok! grin grin grin

Are you a married woman? I doubt that. Going thru some of your posts on this thread, you look like certain demonic lady or witchcraft who would throw her newly born baby to dustbin or toilet or river because you have no regard for human life. I wouldnt classify as a woman. You a complete hypocrite. May what happen to chibok girls happen to your own daughter when you eventually decide to keep one for yourself, for whatever reason. Enjoy ur networking program on NL. person!

6 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by sapientia(m): 4:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Abduloshio: 4:45am On Jul 12, 2014
Well done Mrs Ekwesili every right thinking are really happy on noble and selfless job you are doing. The government should fast track themselves gone are the days when you fine it easy to blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by azimibraun: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2014
I have come to understand somthing about Nigerians. Ppl hardly respond positively to decent posts on sites like this. When u make a valid point ppl tend to ignore it. They jst look for those they can easily jst respond to with insults. I hv seen quotes upon quotes of insult on eachother bt those who post that addresses the issues are ignored and so we don't learn. Insults thrive more and no solution is proferd.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by azimibraun: 4:53am On Jul 12, 2014
2 be honest apart from the Ezekwesili group that hv kept the struggle on, u can hardly hear or read about the chibok girls in any other medium. U cld read a complete Nigerian Newspaper and you won't see anything chibok. Shld we jst abandon these kids like that and move on? Can any decent person sleep well if the thought of these kids come to your mind at night? God wll bless Ezekwesili and her group. And may God also bless the families of the group members who are showing understanding with them in carrying out dis noble struggle.

7 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by azimibraun: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Can anyone name a more brilliant person than Ezekwesili in GEJ's cabinet? At most u wll name the minister of finance who in my opinion is most likely at par with ezekwesili or is the Minister of Information more brilliant than Dino Melaye? Does it require the Chibok struggle to become a Minister in the case of Ezekwesili or a Senator in the case of Dino? Why are Nigerians quick to link every noble action to seeking for political appointment? We are doomed as a ppl if we continue to thin like that. I wnt somebody to tell me what poistion in GEJ's government they think Ezekwesili or Dino melaye are looking for by involving in the chibok struggle? Be specific pls. Ministerial or what?

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by azimibraun: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2014
My final thought: where are all the ppl and groups that started the#bringbackourgirls campaign including Mitchele Obama; who is left still campaigning? You know the answer. The Boko haram group am sure will only hv the Ezekwesili group to consider if they are to take any action on those innocent kids because if its left to the government alone they would kill those kids and nothing will happen because they can always gt 300 girls anytime they want. The Boko leadership am sure will tell you they admire the resiliance of Ezekwesili and for that they jst may be keeping the girls alive. She is putting huge pressure on them. God gv the #bringbackourgirls group strength. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by vedaxcool(m): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2014
mizzy007: If onli she's doing all these without a plan of buyin d hrts of nigerians... I sense a run 4 a political post soon.
I doubt she plans to run for any political post, but whatever her intentions are, her actions depicts a conscious effort towards doing what is right and humane.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by slyzy(m): 5:57am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: childish!!!
If u have notin to say u better shut up

6 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by ojimbo(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2014
UpLoyo:
And who is this r.e.t.a.r.d talking to? Tell me what effort you've made that warrants opening that decayed mouth of yours, imbec1le.
nothern ram

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by ojimbo(m): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2014
Toktee: you will keep dreaming for a republic untill the day you will die like o.jukwu.
then keep on killing your brothers and sisters just for power. Shameless ram

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by ojimbo(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2014
dridowu: yes boko haram has infiltrate the security department but does that now warrant you calling me fool and that does not stop them also not caring out their primary duties by protecting lifes and properties.
what of thoes one that were set up in ambushed, they lost their life just because of a ghost chase. What if your relatives was among those soldiers,

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by ojimbo(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2014
dridowu: I am 100% sure that you lack home training for calling me a fool. If you don't agree with my point their is more intelligent you can correct me rather than calling names. I never mention GEJ matching to sambisa, i mention "relevant bodies". Relevant bodies are Police, Navy, Army, Air Force etc
then join the police or army, are you not of age?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by disloman(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Omexonomy: They should have taken the protest to sambisa forest for us to know that they are serious about it.
When 9/11 happened,where were d protests took place?in ur father's house or Afghanistan?Some pple were born with stupidity.SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by disloman(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: same to you
that shows u r a fool n don't trust ur paymaster.What a waste of human space on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by ogawisdom(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Ezekwesili who looks lik a pig is a pathetic attention seeker. She was once in govt so wat did she do to make nigeria a beta place. Everyday protest to seem good in d mind of gullible nigerians is stale already. Madam go n find work

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by AdemolaJegede(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ezekwesili the joker!!!
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
Go and manage your household

i pray d kidnaper or d adopter adopt any of ur family or relations to see how painful it is. idiot like u.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by alVinHustle: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2014
At first they said there was no abduction, that the Borno state Government stage managed the process and is trying to smear the FG, it took videos from Boko Haram and investigations from a committee which lasted about 2 months to correct that false impression. Then they claimed the #BringBackOurGirls campaign was sponsored by the opposition, the international media, hollywood stars and Michelle Obama had to join the campaign to correct that impression. After this, the next claim was that Boko Haram is sponsored by the APC and Anti-Jonathan forces, the US had to do a publication exposing how Boko Haram is funded to correct that impression.
The lastest is a Maryln Ogar of the DSS, carelessly claiming that the #BringBackOurGirls campaign is a franchise, if one of her daughters were among the abducted I wonder if she would still put her pocket and job first in taking a stance on the campaign. Our security Agencies should be giving us the impression that they are sympathetic, empathetic and committed to the Chibok Girls rescue, they must not be partisan in the politics.

Bring Back these girls, instead of worry about Campaigners.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Ijaya123: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: if she can't go there then she should get her black ass inside her husband's house

I suggest you lead the way there, since you have a better idea.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Ijaya123: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014
ogawisdom: Ezekwesili who looks lik a pig is a pathetic attention seeker. She was once in govt so wat did she do to make nigeria a beta place. Everyday protest to seem good in d mind of gullible nigerians is stale already. Madam go n find work

If a member of your family is a victim of the chibok kidnap, wonder if you'll still be saying this. Instead of you to address the issue and insist the govt up their game and bring back the girls, you chasing shadows here.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by dozern(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
To save Gej from this embarasment. Let the soldiers declare war in sambisa forest against bokoharam. If they comb the forest and they do not find the girls, it will be obvious that no girls were kinaped.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
yorke1: I don't know if that woman is married. Her husband has lost control over her. What nonsense.
She is happily married bro. What would you prefer her doing? Keep quiet like the other 99% Nigerians are doing, and let d issue be swept under the rug like the numerous scandals trailing this government? I admire this woman for not conforming to the norm by choosing to partake in d plight of the masses, and having the courage to speak out against one of the many evils of this administraton. Pls, tell me how exactly her actions are wrong. Thanks .....and desist from insulting her and her home.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by conyema12(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Akshow: IBB, Sanusi, Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Obj, GEJ, Orji
Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu, Atiku,
Senate President, Speaker, Ministers, 36
governors, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw,
Urohbo, Itehkiri, Nupe, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri and
other tribes top leaders are all the same, these
people do travel outside Nigeria almost every
month, they are educated and have seen good
lives and environments, their kids and families
are outside Nigeria enjoying the goodies of
Europe, Asia, America and developed nation but
we are here fighting each other, imagine after
commenting here on nairaland you will go home
the same without any change in your life, without
a job even with a job, which is not secured , no
good road, no good schools, no good hospitals, no
good environments, no employment, while those
leaders are enjoying and looting our God given
natural resources . Let me ask you Igbo, Yoruba,
Hausa and others; have you seen any of their
children commenting on nairaland or reading
your comments, No you can’t ‘cos they see we as
ordinary people. Let’s unite, love ourselves, live
in peace, lend a helping hand to one another and
move this great country ahead. Let’s forget
tribalism it won’t help us, let’s forget religion as
it will not do us good, rather let’s think how we
can better our country as we have no other
country except Nigeria. lets find these girls. Every religion preaches
peace, love and harmony so why are we fighting
each other, why are we killing ourselves, why the
hatred. Stop it today and think “what can I do
to make my country a better place. Tell yourself
today NIGERIA FIRST BEFORE TRIBE, I AM A
NIGERIAN. Sing the national anthem today and
tell yourself I believe in One Nigeria. No leader
since the inception of democracy is better than
another, check from Obj to Gej, No electricity,
no good roads, no good education, no shelter, no
employment, nothing is moving in Nigeria and yet
instead of us the youth forming an alliance to
stop all this we are here accusing one another and pointing accusing fingers.

Absolutely spot on. Those people you mentioned are the real enemies of Nigeria. They play on our psychology by imbibing in us the spirit of ethnicity and religious diversity so that we can continue to fight amongst ourselves while they milk the nation dry.
There are many multi racial countries like Malaysia that still live in peace.

if only we can realise who the common enemy is.....

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Barywhyte:

Are you a married woman? I doubt that. Going thru some of your posts on this thread, you look like certain demonic lady or witchcraft who would throw her newly born baby to dustbin or toilet or river because you have no regard for human life. I wouldnt classify as a woman. You a complete hypocrite. May what happen to chibok girls happen to your own daughter when you eventually decide to keep one for yourself, for whatever reason. Enjoy ur networking program on NL. person!
please my child no get hypertension over issues that is bigger than you...as you are on NL ranting, nagging and killing yourself on other peoples post, madam Eze is planning her next trip to Dubai. Keep stucking me and keep hurting your emotions. Try direct this your childish insults to boko haram not me. Excuse me i need to sip my glass of wine. Chai small pikin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Akshow: IBB, Sanusi, Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Obj, GEJ, Orji
Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu, Atiku,
Senate President, Speaker, Ministers, 36
governors, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw,
Urohbo, Itehkiri, Nupe, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri and
other tribes top leaders are all the same, these
people do travel outside Nigeria almost every
month, they are educated and have seen good
lives and environments, their kids and families
are outside Nigeria enjoying the goodies of
Europe, Asia, America and developed nation but
we are here fighting each other, imagine after
commenting here on nairaland you will go home
the same without any change in your life, without
a job even with a job, which is not secured , no
good road, no good schools, no good hospitals, no
good environments, no employment, while those
leaders are enjoying and looting our God given
natural resources . Let me ask you Igbo, Yoruba,
Hausa and others; have you seen any of their
children commenting on nairaland or reading
your comments, No you can’t ‘cos they see we as
ordinary people. Let’s unite, love ourselves, live
in peace, lend a helping hand to one another and
move this great country ahead. Let’s forget
tribalism it won’t help us, let’s forget religion as
it will not do us good, rather let’s think how we
can better our country as we have no other
country except Nigeria. lets find these girls. Every religion preaches
peace, love and harmony so why are we fighting
each other, why are we killing ourselves, why the
hatred. Stop it today and think “what can I do
to make my country a better place. Tell yourself
today NIGERIA FIRST BEFORE TRIBE, I AM A
NIGERIAN. Sing the national anthem today and
tell yourself I believe in One Nigeria. No leader
since the inception of democracy is better than
another, check from Obj to Gej, No electricity,
no good roads, no good education, no shelter, no
employment, nothing is moving in Nigeria and yet
instead of us the youth forming an alliance to
stop all this we are here accusing one another and pointing accusing fingers.

I'm very glad to read your comment this morning, my instinct tells me that Nigeria will be bigger and better soon. Peace and love in this country will contribute to our progress because no divided family is progressing like united family. Nigeria is a family and must unity to make it great and greatest. I love your comment, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: exactly. Its really pathetic my heart cries out to those girls.
Madam, please spare us dat lie! Which heart? What have you done about it? With all your 'heart cry', all you seem able to do is to castigate the efforts of those who are spending their energy to make the govt RESCUE THE GIRLS. Please what have you done to aid the cause of the girls? .......Just continue sipping your wine and goodluck with your NL networking!

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Etruth: Madam, please spare us dat lie! Which heart? What have you done about it? With all your 'heart cry', all you seem able to do is to castigate the efforts of those who are spending their energy to make the govt RESCUE THE GIRLS. Please what have you done to aid the cause of the girls?
have u not check your bank account shocked shio! Did you not see the cheque I wrote to you? shocked hope you no be 419? I question, why must anyone force or remind the govt to rescue the girls? Is it not the duty of the govt to do so in the first place? Why are you people trying to make money out of peoples misfortunes? I can't count how many number of donation appeal request forms I have received this past weeks over the chibok issues. Anyway, I rest my case. Please get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by BlueMurder(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: please my child no get hypertension over issues that is bigger than you...as you are on NL ranting, nagging and killing yourself on other peoples post, madam Eze is planning her next trip to Dubai. Keep stucking me and keep hurting your emotions. Try direct this your childish insults to boko haram not me. Excuse me i need to sip my glass of wine. Chai small pikin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Quit all these mumbo jumbo of yours and say a loud amen to his prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2014
sapientia: The way people toy with security issues sometimes is funny.. In as much as i sympathise with the kidnapped girls and their families (thats if ever there was a kidnap).. Government doesnt perform magic. If the Government swoop on these terrorists and bring back the dead bodies of these kids.. Maybe oby will launch #WakeUpOurGirls.. Shebi USA and co came to Nigeria with promises.. Ok.. Even if they feel they were not given proper space.. What of China that promised us ariel view with their high powered satelite.. Did Nigeria block that too. This issue is dicey and oby should stop playing politics with it. She should know that this aint like fuel price hike or ASUU strike where you can see people to dialogue with cos you know them by their names.

There was kidnap of french nationals some months back in Kano.. French special forces n some Nigerian troops tried to rescue them by force... At the end of the.. None of them was rescued alive.. We need living girls.. I dare even say all these campaigns boosts the morale of these BH boys cos it makes them feel they have gotten the masses against the government..
....surely the masses are against this government....not particularly because of the insurgency, but because of the massive fraud, insensitivity,electricity issues, bad roads, greed, grab-grab, 'CABALism' and anti-masses policies and actions etc perpetrated in HIGH PLACES. The only thing that the generality of Nigerians enjoy from this administration is Madam PEJ's comedy performances once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
BlueMurder:

Quit all these mumbo jumbo of yours and say a loud amen to his prayer.
attention seeker shocked must you comment? When u are done reading through my posts, u waka pass. I will get back to you after this neck rub from my man.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: please my child no get hypertension over issues that is bigger than you...as you are on NL ranting, nagging and killing yourself on other peoples post, madam Eze is planning her next trip to Dubai. Keep stucking me and keep hurting your emotions. Try direct this your childish insults to boko haram not me. Excuse me i need to sip my glass of wine. Chai small pikin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Alright Madam, sip well ok. But dnt forget to say Amen to that simple prayer. Its for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Hosts, Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (photos) / Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.