Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar (21192 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
this woman called Ezekwesili,is an ingrate,fighting and bitting the finger that fed her,just because of her political ambition.what you Ezekwesili is doing will surely turn around to visit you,whether good or bad.live to reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Barywhyte:

Alright Madam, sip well ok. But dnt forget to say Amen to that simple prayer. Its for you
you really like me dont you? Give me few minutes am in d middle of a quickie..I shall get back to you.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: have u not check your bank account shocked shio! Did you not see the cheque I wrote to you? shocked hope you no be 419? I question, why must anyone force or remind the govt to rescue the girls? Is it not the duty of the govt to do so in the first place? Why are you people trying to make money out of peoples misfortunes? I can't count how many number of donation appeal request forms I have received this past weeks over the chibok issues. Anyway, I rest my case. Please get a life.
Please keep your lies to yourself. U wey no fit give N5 to beggar! Upload pics of the request forms or the 'cheque' you wrote and I will believe and apologize to you. BTW, which organization sent the forms to you , and what purpose does the 'money you claimed to have sent' serve? I never insult people, and I won't start with you!

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Etruth: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Billygee2u: this woman called Ezekwesili,is an ingrate,fighting and bitting the finger that fed her,just because of her political ambition.what you Ezekwesili is doing will surely turn around to visit you,whether good or bad.live to reap what you sow
AMEN! Same to you, bro

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Billygee2u: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2014
dridowu: why should they take the protest to sambisa forest ? Are they the one handling security of the country ? They are only protesting so that the relevant bodies can do what is right.
#bringbackourgirls
you,what have you contributed to the release of the girls?
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Etruth: Please keep your lies to yourself. U wey no fit give N5 to beggar! Upload pics of the request forms or the 'cheque' you wrote and I will believe and apologize to you. BTW, which organization sent the forms to you , and what purpose does the 'money you claimed to have sent' serve? I never insult people, and I won't start with you!
what does N5 mean? What are you arguing about? Hold on I shall get back to u. My man touches are distracting me..later!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2014
without JEG govt ,who would have known this woman ezekwesili?
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Shine1177: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
How i wish all the "Like" you are 'sharing' on this thread will bail the Jajaweeds' on August 9th and February 14, 2015 but wishes are not horses.

As they gather so shall they disperse.

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: you really like me dont you? Give me few minutes am in d middle of a quickie..I shall get back to you.. kiss

do u have to spill it out? sluts dont talk; people know em

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Barywhyte:

do u have to spill it out? sluts dont talk; people know em
you Dont have a life do you? Pls save your megabytes.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by sapientia(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by dbaptist1(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ezekwesili the joker!!!
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
Go and manage your household
hope u knw that thunder wil scatter your mouth... Okpokoro oghekene

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: you Dont have a life do you? Pls save your megabytes.

Megabytes? HIV stil no get cure. dnt u forget that. you are right sha i like u. hence dis little advice

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Barywhyte:

Megabytes? HIV stil no get cure. dnt u forget that. you are right sha i like u. hence dis little advice
what are you saying? Please speak English!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by BetaThings: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
the era of littering the streets of Abuja with icecream sachets and take away food sachets are over!!!
And you are PRO, Jonathan Online Propaganda Army (JOPA)
Anyway, forget the Oby
Let Jonathan do the duty he owes the girls - Bring them Back!

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by BetaThings: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
sapientia:

You are right bro.. Its people's fundamental human right to air their view or protest when the instituted government does not it right. But then, i responded to the way oby is airing her own view and the issue at hand. As if government should just wave a magic wand n the girls will appear. As if government is not doing anything at all (our soldiers the last i hear are still in bornu).. One doesnt become an activist by heating up the polity without a just cause. Yes.. Girls were kidnapped (as they said yet am not convinced)... Everyone expects the government to use the power of force against these BH boys and yet bring the girls back alive. Even someone that watches movies knows it aint the way. Common, these guys are not even to dialogue.. Its well with Nigeria though.

God bless Nigeria

88 days? Magic wand?
How long do they need to be there for before you the government acts?

Mike Ozekhome, an adult male, spent 21 days in kidnappers then
He does not want anyone to experience for 1 day
He wants government to do anything necessary to bring them back immediately

Do you have a 15 yr old sister, niece, cousin etc?
How calm would you be if she goes to a party with 3 tough guys
and that is just one night, in the city, and you can go to the police or storm the party
A little empathy. It might be anyone's turn tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Toktee: My brother,if you spent 5months in egypt or south africa you will never ever know their secrete police,lets not talk of fbi or cia,jonathan and his co-travellers are playing politics with human lives,they know exactly what they are doing,he want the girls release toward the end of the year when the election will be near in other to score cheap political point,but God almighty know that jonathan will never ever win election in nigeria again.
It is under jonathan that our soldiers become boys scout,our airforce is nt function,intelligence service is zero to say the least,our police are busy intimidating defenceless citizens,what a country,the youths are blinded by religious and tribal sentiment,phcn is busy feeding fat on helpless nigerians by increasing tarrif without notice,and without electricity.
Anybody that identify with this gvt does nt wish nigeria well,and it shall not be well with him or her.

In as much as I agree with you in some points, I still want you to understand that all politicians are the same. It is still the same stories we are hearing from 1960. I am not hear to talk about politic because none as ever impressed me both past and present. It is still the same people, the same stories that we are hearing and what I noticed personally is that after another it seems the past is better and that continues all the time. I remember when it was Babangida and it seems that he is the worse and another came not long Abacha came it seems it was the worst than Babangida and another came not too long OBJ came and every one was praying that he should die and leave the seat for a better person. Now is GEJ and it is still the same story we are hearing, so tell me who should we trust because in as much as I will continue to tell myself the truth no one is ready to lead us and no one is honest enough to tell us the truth, leave Nigeria politics because it belongs to the evil minded people in Nigeria, none of them are sincere, if they are sincere how should they fund the campaign with Billions of naira which is far more than the actual salaries+allowances paid to president in the whole 48 months. How did they recover their money back and makes profits, no one will deceive me again in this Nigeria. PDP, APC and others are the same people with separate names. Just ignore them and let us stop helping them in their quest to their continuous deception. We need to unity as a nation and take away tribalism and religious differentiation that our politicians are using to get us into their pockets. United Nigeria should stand first before any thing else. Tribes and Religious differences are just instrument of politicians in getting into their positions in Nigerian Government but they don't know that inciting hatred through tribe and religion differences will lead this beautiful nation to experience what Sudan is experiencing today. We shall not divide like Sudan, both South and North Sudan are regretting the division they created for themselves.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Stevosty: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Billygee2u: this woman called Ezekwesili,is an ingrate,fighting and bitting the finger that fed her,just because of her political ambition.what you Ezekwesili is doing will surely turn around to visit you,whether good or bad.live to reap what you sow
your first sentence is nonsense, I say a big AMEN to the second.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Stevosty: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: what does N5 mean? What are you arguing about? Hold on I shall get back to u. My man touches are distracting me..later!
You need the service of a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tell her to take her protest to sambisa forest and make sure yuo go with her
. Someone beter advise that woman to Learn from Old Nyanko.month body fights with federal power,better still she should direct her protest to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
BashBB:
I tell people exactly what you wrote, but they just don't wanna get it. I have a friend in the Army serving in Maiduguri right now....my brother the things he tells me are not to be said over the internet I'm telling you......just like you said the youths are blinded by tribal and religious sentiments, I laugh sometimes when I see people saying we are going to revolt against this government soon, truthh be told we need to revolutionize our minds first.......I am a Northerner and a muslim I voted for GEJ in 2011 and so did my parents and anyother person in my household that is illigible, I've never regreted anything like voting him seriously.........

You are a very wise person to mention that we need to revolutionized our mind first. That is a good thing to hear from a wise person like you. How can we fight the corrupt leaders when we are corrupt, how many of us is ready to spend his or her time on due process when we default traffic rules instead we prefer to pay higher price on bribe to policemen. We need to remove revolution in our mind and start teaching ourselves and our children importance of following due process. Due process is what we don't have in Nigeria, no one is ready to consider taking due process in Nigeria starting from me. No Nigerian man and woman knows what is due process and it is hard to take due process to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Stevosty: You need the service of a psychiatrist.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
sapientia: The way people toy with security issues sometimes is funny.. In as much as i sympathise with the kidnapped girls and their families (thats if ever there was a kidnap).. Government doesnt perform magic. If the Government swoop on these terrorists and bring back the dead bodies of these kids.. Maybe oby will launch #WakeUpOurGirls.. Shebi USA and co came to Nigeria with promises.. Ok.. Even if they feel they were not given proper space.. What of China that promised us ariel view with their high powered satelite.. Did Nigeria block that too. This issue is dicey and oby should stop playing politics with it. She should know that this aint like fuel price hike or ASUU strike where you can see people to dialogue with cos you know them by their names.

There was kidnap of french nationals some months back in Kano.. French special forces n some Nigerian troops tried to rescue them by force... At the end of the.. None of them was rescued alive.. We need living girls.. I dare even say all these campaigns boosts the morale of these BH boys cos it makes them feel they have gotten the masses against the government..

What you just said maybe true. We need those girls alive not dead.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by declaro(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Etruth: ....surely the masses are against this government....not particularly because of the insurgency, but because of the massive fraud, insensitivity,electricity issues, bad roads, greed, grab-grab, 'CABALism' and anti-masses policies and actions etc perpetrated in HIGH PLACES. The only thing that the generality of Nigerians enjoy from this administration is Madam PEJ's comedy performances once in a while.

I'm not in Nigeria, I have heard this Madam PEJ's comedy in this forum several times without hearing any stories attached to it. What did our first lady did that people are talking about her this way. Some said she is not educated but in my own opinion that is never a problem because GEJ married her before becoming president of Nigeria and he should divorce his wife because of presidency which last 4 or 8 years at maximum. And no one should suggest him to marry another wife for first lady, that will be wrong. Please tell me anything that the woman did that is not good, I need to know so that I can start to understand and reason with others whenever I see such a post. Thank you.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
azimibraun: I have come to understand somthing about Nigerians. Ppl hardly respond positively to decent posts on sites like this. When u make a valid point ppl tend to ignore it. They jst look for those they can easily jst respond to with insults. I hv seen quotes upon quotes of insult on eachother bt those who post that addresses the issues are ignored and so we don't learn. Insults thrive more and no solution is proferd.

Brilliant observation, just brilliant!!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by mikovo2002(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=TribalEAST]you are one of the online agents she spoke about that PDP hired to throw bile on the campaigners. ID1ot.[

Shed had enough during her tenure. No need to work again too much money./quote]
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by devour129: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
because your child is not one of them abi ? Don't worry e go soon reach you.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by activatenigeria: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Forget all these stories about Oby Ezekwesili and the #bringbackourgirls protest, if you watch closely you would discover that her moves and action are politically motivated, she is more of an opposition that the activist she is trying to make us believe she is.
Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by dvee2: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Etruth: Please keep your lies to yourself. U wey no fit give N5 to beggar! Upload pics of the request forms or the 'cheque' you wrote and I will believe and apologize to you. BTW, which organization sent the forms to you , and what purpose does the 'money you claimed to have sent' serve? I never insult people, and I won't start with you!

You dont have to respond to that so called woman. A thorough analysis of his/her posting will verify to you that she is an imposter. most probably a man posting as a woman with fake pictures just to actualise his paymasters desires.Thats why he will talk about a quickee in a post like this. Very incoherent and trying to derail the trade.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
declaro:

I'm not in Nigeria, I have heard this Madam PEJ's comedy in this forum several times without hearing any stories attached to it. What did our first lady did that people are talking about her this way. Some said she is not educated but in my own opinion that is never a problem because GEJ married her before becoming president of Nigeria and he should divorce his wife because of presidency which last 4 or 8 years at maximum. And no one should suggest him to marry another wife for first lady, that will be wrong. Please tell me anything that the woman did that is not good, I need to know so that I can start to understand and reason with others whenever I see such a post. Thank you.

Try Google.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by Barywhyte(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: what are you saying? Please speak English!

Get use to it. Ur pix is exactly opposite ur personality

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar by angela98(f): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Barywhyte:

Get use to it. Ur pix is exactly opposite ur personality
thank u for the vision prophet tb Joshua. cheesy cheesy grin grin *hiss*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Crisis: Reps Adopt Apc’s Zoning Formular / AMCON: Silverbird Galleria In Abuja Re-opened / We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.