Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps (24981 Views)

How To Escape The Friend Zone / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (guys) / Jobs Forum And Personal Blogspots. It Is Getting Out Of Hand Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by angela98(f): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
rattlesnake: This rubbish again
thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed. So so childish.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by sauceEEP(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
zeemoore:
Most of them didn't get friendzoned by the girls
They decided to friendzone themselves, hoping for a miracle to happen

A girl tells you she can't date you and can only be your friend and you are like ' I won't give up on you, I'll be right here by your side when you finally get dumped by that d^ckhead
You start playing the role of a fool in love, you switch to your mumu mode grin
Two months...four months...eight months gone and she didn't get dumped by the d^ckhead
You wake up one day to discover you wasted eight months doing 'I fit die untop your matter eh baby o' and the babe sef no gree give you face grin
You start telling anyone who cares to listen how a particular girl friendzoned you when you actually friendzoned yourself grin
lol @ i fit die untop ur matter eh baby o... girl u bad
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Blackchampion(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Friend zone abi Free zoni?
Gat no to time 4 dat isssh, if she ain't giving in, bye bye. No time
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by drealnamdy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
zeemoore:
Most of them didn't get friendzoned by the girls
They decided to friendzone themselves, hoping for a miracle to happen

A girl tells you she can't date you and can only be your friend and you are like ' I won't give up on you, I'll be right here by your side when you finally get dumped by that d^ckhead
You start playing the role of a fool in love, you switch to your mumu mode grin
Two months...four months...eight months gone and she didn't get dumped by the d^ckhead
You wake up one day to discover you wasted eight months doing 'I fit die untop your matter eh baby o' and the babe sef no gree give you face
You start telling anyone who cares to listen how a particular girl friendzoned you when you actually friendzoned yourself grin

I dnt knw whether to kiss u , hug or stuff ur mouth on my d##k buh ur comment soo winkmuch turned me on...#soundlikeabadb#tch
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
tokiniofficial: OMG!!!! Like seriously grin
I'm the FTC hehehehehehehe
Wait I'm blushing..........
Ok here's my speech

I thank God almighty for the wisdom and insight to see dis thread as a FRONT PAGE thread

I also thank the OP grin for writing or pasting this topic

To my special friends on NL Amefrica, Slimdel, missbon, onihaxy chizzy01 etc una too much

And to everyone hoping to be FTC someday ; hold on ur turn dey come

To all my First To Comment (FTC) predecessors I hope u guys give me a standing ovation as I take my bow

God bless Nigeria
God bless d OP
God bless NL

grin

FUNNY DUDE grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by BenGlobal1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
I kinda like being in d friend zone, there always ask for me advice from a guys view, I feel more comfortable with a female friend than guys even.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Votukpa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
tokiniofficial: OMG!!!! Like seriously grin
I'm the FTC hehehehehehehe
Wait I'm blushing..........
Ok here's my speech

I thank God almighty for the wisdom and insight to see dis thread as a FRONT PAGE thread

I also thank the OP grin for writing or pasting this topic

To my special friends on NL Amefrica, Slimdel, missbon, onihaxy chizzy01 etc una too much

And to everyone hoping to be FTC someday ; hold on ur turn dey come

To all my First To Comment (FTC) predecessors I hope u guys give me a standing ovation as I take my bow

God bless Nigeria
God bless d OP
God bless NL

grin

Honestly and no offence bro, u sound like a man-chick drama queen auditioning for a role in tinsel. Man up dude.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by NosaHenry(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
watchthisposter: 7 steps?

1 easy step to get out of the friendzone.

Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "she's not into me" 77 times. At the end dress up, go out and meet other people/get a life and stop obsessing. Works every time.

Easier said than done. cos she will call on you and said, what have i done, you done care about me anymore. what will you say
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by engrbeans: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Make yourself employable!!!
For Engineers and non-Engineers

Brownfield Consult Limited (BFC) training courses are thoroughly researched and carefully structured to provide practical and exclusive training with practical examples applicable to your organization and individuals to develop local technology transfer in a practical mode.
Our courses include
1. Document Control
2. Engineering Design of Floating Roof for Storage Tank
3. Process Engineering Design
4. Pipeline Installation Methods
5. Offshore Pipeline Design
@ Brownfield consult (Nig.) Ltd. Training Centre, Lekki.
Discount for Corpers.
For enquiries, Hit me on 07030759858 or 014543412.
Visit www.brownfieldconsultltd.com to download our course brochure.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by sweetguy10(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2014

Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "she's not into me" 77 times. At the end dress up, go out and meet other people/get a life and stop obsessing. Works every time.

Lol this cracked me up grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Brizy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was dumped by a girl recently but im still crawling on d friend zone.. I dõnt know how long it will last..
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by watchthisposter(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
NosaHenry:

Easier said than done. cos she will call on you and said, what have i done, you done care about me anymore. what will you say

Act veeeeery apologetic and come up with a killer excuse wink

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by calobinna(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014

the best is to smoke some weed...till u are at the most high....no worry she go understand!....smooth sailing!
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by watchthisposter(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
calobinna: the best is to smoke some weed...till u are at the most high....no worry she go understand!....smooth sailing!

O mehn, d weed go make you lose control O! And before you know yourself...

MOLEST!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Mettal: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
And this Trash made front page, that philandering luscious Nairaland moderators.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by mascot87(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please,I need help on how to
be friendzoned by a lady. It's very urgent cos
I don't believe such exist. I want to get an
experience on how it feels to be friendzoned.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Kslib(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
99% of guys in the Friend-zone are usually nice.. Eyaah!!
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by datguru: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's only a stupid guy, weak in heart, feeble , coward and incompetent that would get trapped in such. Such a person deserves to die by okonkwo's matchet. Wtf? Why should I waste my time on a bitch who aint got any thing to offer?

4 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
All this just to knife one babe ..abeg.. knw be yansh at the end wey full scatter grin grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yea, and ...u 'slam' her, u guys become enemies (probability she hates you after that is high), u loose a good friend. End of discussion. I think it's better to work on being a good friend, 1 that sticks closer than a bro...and she would never forget U.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kslib: 99% of guys in the Friend-zone are usually nice.. Eyaah!!

Nice ke?
You know no say cat wey one catch rat they first waka small small like ghost. cheesy ;De

4 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by DJMONACO(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
hw does this bring me closer to 5.0 gpa?

3 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by calobinna(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
watchthisposter:

O mehn, d weed go make you lose control O! And before you know yourself...

MOLEST!! cheesy cheesy
after the weed, is either you are in or out but never to be friendzoned by any gal

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
DJMONACO: hw does this bring me closer to 5.0 gpa?

By not clicking on the post undecided

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by tophee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
FRIEND ZONE,this is the
Worst zone ever,I remember my 1st n only friendzone,u get words lyk dear,thanx sweet and u start giving ursef hope,u try 2 make the
Next move and the answer is still no
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
I always welcome more Girl-Friends!

You don't really need to have a physical relationship with every girl you encounter, besides having a platonic relationship gives you major insight to the highly fluctuating mind of women.

Plus, she can always hook you up with her girlfriends, or her girlfriends girlfriends, or her girlfriends girlfriends girlfriends.

Also, when y'all go hang out at a bar, you can attract girls to you just because you have girls as part of your crew, so ice breaking becomes quite easy.

Only problem that exists for guys is when you try to force a relationship with every girl that you talk to.

_..----.._
]_.--._____[
___|'--'__..|--._
__ """ ; :
()_ """"---...__.'""!": / ___ :
"""---...__\]..__] | / [ 0 ] :
"""!--./ / """ :
__ ...._____;""'.__________..--..:_
/ !"''''''!''''''''''|''''/' ' ' ' \"--..__ __..
/ /.--. | | .' \' ' '.""--.{'.
_...__ >=7 //.-.: | |.' \ ._.__ ' '""'.
.-' / """"----..../ "">==7-.....:______ | \| | "";.;-"> \
""""; __.." .--"/"""""----...."""""----.....H_______\_!....'----""""]
_..---|._ __..--"" _!.-=_. """"""""""""""" ;"""
/ .-";-.'--...___ ." .-""; ';""-""-...^..__...-v.^___, ,__v.__..--^"--""-v.^v,
; ; |'. """-/ ./; ; ;\P. ; ; """"____; ;.--""""// '""<,
; ; | 1 ; ; '.: .' ;< ___.-'._.'------""""""____'..'.--""";;' o ';
'. \__:/__ ; ;--""()_ ;' /___ .-" ____---""""""" __.._ __._ '>., ,/;
\ \ /"""<--...__; '_.-'/; ""; ;.'.' "-..' "-. /"/ `__. '. "---";
'. 'v ; ; ;; \ \ .' \ ; //// _.-" "-._ ; : ; .-'__ '. ; .^".'
'. '; '. .'/ '. `-.__.' /;;; .o__.---.__o. ; : ; '"";;""' ;v^" .^
'-. '-.___.'<__v.^,v'. '-.-' ;|: ' : ` ;v^v^'.'. .;'.__/_..-'
'-...__.___...---""'-. '-'.;\ 'WW\ .'_____..>."^"-"""""""" fsc
'--..__ '"._..' '"-;;"""
"""---'""""""

6 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by tophee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
how does this draw u away from 5.0 cry
how does this draw u away from 5.0

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by calobinna(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
u must be a futoite

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by watchthisposter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
calobinna: after the weed, is either you are in or out but never to be friendzoned by any gal

Guy, I don begin fear u O! Oda piple de talk 7 steps, 10 steps etc, ur own na WEED! shocked undecided

After the weed, it either you're in or out or in Nigerian police wahala because the weed shut down frontal lobe activity in your brain and konji took over... wink

Consider thy soul warned. grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
UchihaMadara: I always welcome more Girl-Friends!

You don't really need to have a physical relationship with every girl you encounter, besides having a platonic relationship gives you major insight to the highly fluctuating mind of women.

Plus, she can always hook you up with her girlfriends, or her girlfriends girlfriends, or her girlfriends girlfriends girlfriends.

Also, when y'all go hang out at a bar, you can attract girls to you just because you have girls as part of your crew, so ice breaking becomes quite easy.

Only problem that exists for guys is when you try to force a relationship with every girl that you talk to.

Good point
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by bxcode(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Funny thread, i'l rather be a brother in christ than be friend zoned....only a few will understand thisgringringrin
Zeemore baby, long time no seegrin

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
therapisteve: I saw a girl coming down the road.
I quickly moved near a car and pretended it was
mine.
I kicked a bit at the front tyre and stood by the
side of the door.
I could see her staring at me, she walked
towards me.
I composed a phone call while leaning on the
door.
Just then she approached me and said "Excuse
me!" I pretended not to hear her...After a minute,
she again said "Excuse of Sir!" .
I said "just a second sweetheart, let me give my
last order" i continued on the phone, (this
moment I was sure she had fallen for me, i could
tell from her impatience).
Suddenly, i shouted, "if u don't get here in the
next 10 minutes. I'll leave this car and take
another home".
But just as i moved away from the door, she
looked at me
- open her handbag,
- brought out a key,
- opened the door,
- hissed at me,
- entered and drove away.
My mouth was left opened for 5minutes.
Pls, what am I...?
a kidnapper grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / The Various Crews Of Nairaland / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.