Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps (25156 Views)

How To Escape The Friend Zone / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (guys) / Jobs Forum And Personal Blogspots. It Is Getting Out Of Hand Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
lols,ur igbo dey tripz me walahi
And There Goes Another Lad About To Friend-zone Himself.....

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

see my dey throw my moves on top your matter publicly and na only for you to tok say blokos full everywia angry

lol grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ihedinobi2: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
watchthisposter:

You think so?

How is asking me for advice on whether or not she should date some guy who was asking her out a "blazing green light"?
You hardly expect a girl who likes you to be asking you out herself, do you?

She'll tell you stuff she hopes will make you jealous. She'll tell you stuff to help you see that she's available. She'll talk about a boyfriend to give you an opening to make a bid yourself. Light flirting at that point may have given you a brand new girlfriend. But now you'll never know, will you?

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Bigsteveg(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
watchthisposter: 7 steps?

1 easy step to get out of the friendzone.

Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "she's not into me" 77 times. At the end dress up, go out and meet other people/get a life and stop obsessing. Works every time.

ROTFL
Nice comment tho
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
The best thing you can do is not to put her in your mind. The second best thing you can do is to move unto her friends.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by watchthisposter(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
ihedinobi2:
You hardly expect a girl who likes you to be asking you out herself, do you?

She'll tell you stuff she hopes will make you jealous. She'll tell you stuff to help you see that she's available. She'll talk about a boyfriend to give you an opening to make a bid yourself. Light flirting at that point may have given you a brand new girlfriend. But now you'll never know, will you?

Ewwooooooo!! shocked shocked

Nah, you just need to see the way we were just yakking it out, just gossiping like a couple of b.itches and s.hit.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by henryobinna(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
therapisteve: I saw a girl coming down the road.
I quickly moved near a car and pretended it was
mine.
I kicked a bit at the front tyre and stood by the
side of the door.
I could see her staring at me, she walked
towards me.
I composed a phone call while leaning on the
door.
Just then she approached me and said "Excuse
me!" I pretended not to hear her...After a minute,
she again said "Excuse of Sir!" .
I said "just a second sweetheart, let me give my
last order" i continued on the phone, (this
moment I was sure she had fallen for me, i could
tell from her impatience).
Suddenly, i shouted, "if u don't get here in the
next 10 minutes. I'll leave this car and take
another home".
But just as i moved away from the door, she
looked at me
- open her handbag,
- brought out a key,
- opened the door,
- hissed at me,
- entered and drove away.
My mouth was left opened for 5minutes.
Pls, what am I...?
a fool
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by kuzee(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
tokiniofficial: OMG!!!! Like seriously grin
I'm the FTC hehehehehehehe
Wait I'm blushing..........
Ok here's my speech

I thank God almighty for the wisdom and insight to see dis thread as a FRONT PAGE thread

I also thank the OP grin for writing or pasting this topic

To my special friends on NL Amefrica, Slimdel, missbon, onihaxy chizzy01 etc una too much

And to everyone hoping to be FTC someday ; hold on ur turn dey come

To all my First To Comment (FTC) predecessors I hope u guys give me a standing ovation as I take my bow

God bless Nigeria
God bless d OP
God bless NL

grin
you are thanking God for what you just post and being on front page?
may God have mercy on you..you will explain all this to him on the judgement day..
angel: yes how did you get out of the friendszone?
op: is just exactly as I posted on nairaland
angel: can you teach us step by step?
op: dey bite lip.
I sorry for you..
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by henryobinna(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
therapisteve: I saw a girl coming down the road.
I quickly moved near a car and pretended it was
mine.
I kicked a bit at the front tyre and stood by the
side of the door.
I could see her staring at me, she walked
towards me.
I composed a phone call while leaning on the
door.
Just then she approached me and said "Excuse
me!" I pretended not to hear her...After a minute,
she again said "Excuse of Sir!" .
I said "just a second sweetheart, let me give my
last order" i continued on the phone, (this
moment I was sure she had fallen for me, i could
tell from her impatience).
Suddenly, i shouted, "if u don't get here in the
next 10 minutes. I'll leave this car and take
another home".
But just as i moved away from the door, she
looked at me
- open her handbag,
- brought out a key,
- opened the door,
- hissed at me,
- entered and drove away.
My mouth was left opened for 5minutes.
Pls, what am I...?
a foo.l
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ihedinobi2: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
watchthisposter:

Ewwooooooo!! shocked shocked

Nah, you just need to see the way we were just yakking it out, just gossiping like a couple of b.itches and s.hit.
Make all the excuses you want. I'm a guy and I've got girlfriends that way.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by dude99(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Now i think i av to start comment too and stop reading comment always!Now i think i av to start comment too and stop reading comment always!Now i think i av to start comment too and stop reading comment always!
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Emma8043(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
zeemoore: You try to have a romantic relationship with a guy but you guys aren't compatible enough to make it work
You realise that you guys can be friends but a romantic relationship is out of the question
So you become good friends
I don't consider that friend zoning
I see it as being realistic

Come try am with me if i no drug u do wetin carry me come the first place make i knw wetin cux am... Zoning ko district ni
*Thunder go fire any gal wey go mention zoning for my ear*

3 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by bobbyreags(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Acidosis: 1. friendzoned mirror stand

2. friendzoned make-up artist

Mr, nice guy smiley Keep telling yourself it is better than nothing.

Always use your head, everybody cannot like/love you even if you're Mr World. Accept your fate and move on, there is absolutely no point friendzoning someone you've got emotions/admiration for.

Being friends with the opposite se. x isn't bad, but acting s!lly around the opposite s. €x whilst hoping she'll say YES is only a dream grin Carry her bag like say tomorrow nor dey, NO will always be NO
grin
nice one wen u tell some one i love u askin d person to love you back nd not every gurl would love u back,so 4get d fwend zone tinz...
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Stepsse(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Like a friend of mine will say "No time"...I was once there,but I refuse to go back.For now,after God,all I can think about now Is Money............sTc

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by alorauzoms(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
zeemoore: You try to have a romantic relationship with a guy but you guys aren't compatible enough to make it work
You realise that you guys can be friends but a romantic relationship is out of the question
So you become good friends
I don't consider that friend zoning
I see it as being realistic

GBAM....!!!

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
kuzee:
you are thanking God for what you just post and being on front page?
may God have mercy on you..you will explain all this to him on the judgement day..
angel: yes how did you get out of the friendszone?
op: is just exactly as I posted on nairaland
angel: can you teach us step by step?
op: dey bite lip.
I sorry for you..

That's not me bro...That guy is excited because he was the first to comment on my post and my post eventually hit the front page.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
All these FRIENDZoNE hype self...if she no want yhu, Move ON damn it!! Life is too short to keep on hovering round a girl or boy that wants to make u His/her puppet**nEXT threAD pleaz
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by sordique81(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
i v passd thru dt bridge n i cn tel u d chick's gonna b d moda of my chidren soon. I fink am a kinda LUCKY one smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ebosse(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let me give y'all (guys) a story which may help you get out of the friendzone (if u follow this line you may never end up in the friend zone )

I met this girl back then in school, she was in 100level while I was in finals , we both went for evening Mass( catholic Church) that day, she was putting on a jean trousers y I was late so we met outside cos we both couldnt go in. Anyways we talked & joked a bit and of course she gave me her number and we became friends.. I noticed our friendship was going towards the friend zone direction which wasn't were I wanted it to go.. So I made my move like this >>>>

I went to her place ( which I normally do since we started hanging out) she wanted to cook something but we eventually decided to go get something outside instead.. On our way (we were walking side-by-side) I retreated a bit to make her get in front of me, she noticed and ask me y I did that I told her I decided to stay behind her to watch her A*ss move y she walks (I said this in the most polite way possible) ofcos she was offended about the comment but I just apologized nonchalantly n the moment passed.

The next day I went to her place , I took the con*dom In my wallet out and put it in my front pocket purposely b4 going. While we were discussing I pretend as if I wanted to to take something out ofthat pocket , instead I brought out the CD knowingly she saw it and ask me y I carry Con*doms around I told her that I'm human and I know anything can happen anytime anywhere so I've to be always ready...

Anyway to cut a long story short , I continually pulled stunts like those I mentioned... Every stunt I pulled affected her mentally in the sense that she gradually stopped seeing me as a guy whos fun to hang with but a guy who wud be a good fvck... Eventually she made the move (yea, she did) from then on we became chatting buddies @ times and fvckin buddies @ other times.. Fortunately & unfortunately I graduated. We both moved on.End of story.

True story!!!

Moral of the story : Be nice but raw , cool but annoying . outspoken but polite and every other thing would fall in place.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by babystathopoulos: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hey all these many topics about friendzoning, the truth is some guys would still want to be in that situation and hoping things turn out for their favour. There is this guy who I met some time again, he trying to come close but am giving him some distance because am not attracted to him, but he still call me every minutes and try to give me some stuffs, honestly I do refuse sometimes. So are guys going to blame me? * he has not even made his intentions known to me but I know what he wants
So make una keep all these rules who want to be in friendzone, will be. nothing can't take them out of it

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by sexyjessy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
u guys r takin dis frend zonin thing too far..give it a rest.......a gurl cnt hv a male buddy anymore?
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
sexyjessy: u guys r takin dis frend zonin thing too far..give it a rest.......a gurl cnt hv a male buddy anymore?

FF back wink
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by JoeCutie(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ukwa adighi adara ndi ma api ya! Why do they not friendzone me? undecided I once thought I was being friendzoned by a beauty I was almost falling in love with, untill one day we were in my house - in my room - watching movie, drinking, gisting, laughing & playing at the same time & she said in a very soft & romantic voice, when she couldn't hide it anymore, " Baby, I've been wanting you to...lipsrsealed " Jeezz! Like seriously? shocked To cut everything short, I sha chop my own clean mouth. grin That was the end of my friendzone. After that day, na me come dey decide who to friendzone & who not to. If you enter her trap, you go dey bring things dey come, she go dey bring dem dey come meet me, we two go dey chop. That's partnership biz. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by myspnigeria: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
lovely tips
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by acenazt: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2014
tokiniofficial: OMG!!!! Like seriously grin
I'm the FTC hehehehehehehe
Wait I'm blushing..........
Ok here's my speech

I thank God almighty for the wisdom and insight to see dis thread as a FRONT PAGE thread

I also thank the OP grin for writing or pasting this topic

To my special friends on NL Amefrica, Slimdel, missbon, onihaxy chizzy01 etc una too much

And to everyone hoping to be FTC someday ; hold on ur turn dey come

To all my First To Comment (FTC) predecessors I hope u guys give me a standing ovation as I take my bow

God bless Nigeria
God bless d OP
God bless NL

grin
abeg guy enlighten me wetin dey special about dis FTC so dat I go begin happy like u cos I do taya to dey make FTC.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
acenazt: abeg guy enlighten me wetin dey special about dis FTC so dat I go begin happy like u cos I do taya to dey make FTC.

grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Yeboah10(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2014
The worst thing that can happen to any boy who
desperately seeks for a Relationship with the girl
he loves so much, is to be made an "Emotional
Balancer" or in other words being friend zoned.

An Emotional Balancer (EmoBa) is a boy who is so
much in-love with a girl that only sees him as a
best-friend. The boy will beg and cry for the girl
to be his girlfriend, but she will refuse and use
him to cure her Emotional Struggles(e-Struggle).
The girl in question will wish her boyfriend has
the good qualities of her best-friend (Emo Ba).

Because her boyfriend will always beat her
maltreat her and cheat on her, and she runs to
cry in the arms of her Emoba. Being so kind, her
Emoba will always console her.
And one painful aspect to this, is that the girl will
attempt to look for a "good" girlfriend for her
Emoba. But she fails to understand that the boy
has refused to date any other girl, except her.
She will claim there is no"connection" between
her and her Emoba that may result to a romantic
relationship... ..but ironically wish her Emoba is
her boyfriend. Something I can't explain.

A confusion that has always existed amongst us.
Funny enough, these so called Emotional
Balancers are boys with good behaviours and
characters..... .boys we will call gentlemen, but they
mysteriously fail to get good girlfriends.
They suffer knowing that some dudes are
seriously banging Ladies they worship and adore.

A girl will refuse to be your girlfriend, but she
wants you to perform responsibilities that are
solely meant for her boyfriend.
She wants you to keep her company everyday,
she wants you to take her clubbing and sight-
seeing, she wants you to tell her jokes and
romantic stories, she wants you to always follow
her to school or market, she wants you to
abandon your female admirers and give her full
attention, she wants you to pet her when she's
angry or her boyfriend abused her.....but the only
responsibility her boyfriend performs is SEX.
I pray you don't spend your days being an
Emotional Balancer.

9 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Mckore(m): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2014
IGBOPRESIDENT: I don't see anything wrong with being zoned to the friend zone by a rich girl. You will always benefit more from that friendship than she does. What are friends for?
IGBOQWENU!?! Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by toshmann(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2014
watchthisposter: 7 steps?

1 easy step to get out of the friendzone.

Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "she's not into me" 77 times. At the end dress up, go out and meet other people/get a life and stop obsessing. Works every time.

grin grin
I'll be watching this poster from now on. This na correct guy wey no get time for yeye girls. This is the one most efficient formular na in you drop so. If this doesn't work, nothing will.

Carry go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Decryptor(m): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2014
I have never believed I can be friend-zoned. And even if I am, I'll subtly seduce the lady in question when she is most vunerable and finally get laid after which she'll be like, "What just happened?...what did we do??" cry I'm telling you...every woman has when she is most vunerable to amorous advances. It only takes a smart guy to detect it.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
By a guy? Yes. Sucked real bad but i liked him any way so i liked my butt and stayed his friend.
I think he likes me now though grin
Jaybee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.