Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps (25159 Views)

How To Escape The Friend Zone / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (guys) / Jobs Forum And Personal Blogspots. It Is Getting Out Of Hand Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by shizzleStar: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
sandijey:

Correct cheesy. I think that's exactly what happens. The moment she says no. Just forget it. That means she no dey feel u at all.
Not exactly true, you'll be surprised that at this age and time, some women still play hard to get even when they're feeling the guy, don't forget, women pretend a lot.

All in all, it isn't worth it wasting valuable time on some girl who wants to make sure a guy would catch a grenade for her. These days, no time to check time sef, guys are wiser

5 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by angela98(f): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Stop the nonsense!

You can make your comment without calling out any tribe

ha imabong no vex.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by shizzleStar: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: ha imabong no vex.
Now you assume i'm calabar because i asked you not to tribalise issues? smh!

4 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by livingstoneony(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
ggrin: No am not commotin crycrycrycrycrycry

I love the side peck she dy always gimmecrycrycrycry

friend zonal director.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ebosse(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
singlefade25: bad boi, na wa o.
No be my fauuult oh sis. I've been schooled b4 by a girl gaskiya! Man gatz learn how to handle himself to avoid reoccurrence.

Na so d tin goes.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nmeri17: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
watchthisposter:

Hmmm lemme see...

There was this one girl in school once, before I could/would ask her out, somehow we just hit if off and before I knew it I found myself in her room at night with her with me on her bed, just gisting about stuff - we were friends!... when she started asking me for advice on whether or not to date some guy who was asking her out I saw what was happening and sneakily orchestrated it so that we began to "drift" apart and stopped seeing each other so much, and the obsessing naturally eased over time.

*edit* did I mention she was wearing something really sexy? Everywhere was cool and quiet, we were alone in her room in school at night, just discussing.

If anybody thinks I'm going to bear that kind of torture just to be "friends", you are dead wrong.

u were rolling so deep in the friend zone she lay on yo bed at night and asked u if she could date some guy *sighs
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by parki: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Friendzoned? That word no dey for any bad guy dictionary. For a bad guy, it is either she is getting d D or he bounces, No time. The ode guy ends up in the friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by SkinnyDude(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yeboah10: The worst thing that can happen to any boy who
desperately seeks for a Relationship with the girl
he loves so much, is to be made an "Emotional
Balancer" or in other words being friend zoned.

An Emotional Balancer (EmoBa) is a boy who is so
much in-love with a girl that only sees him as a
best-friend. The boy will beg and cry for the girl
to be his girlfriend, but she will refuse and use
him to cure her Emotional Struggles(e-Struggle).
The girl in question will wish her boyfriend has
the good qualities of her best-friend (Emo Ba).

Because her boyfriend will always beat her
maltreat her and cheat on her, and she runs to
cry in the arms of her Emoba. Being so kind, her
Emoba will always console her.
And one painful aspect to this, is that the girl will
attempt to look for a "good" girlfriend for her
Emoba. But she fails to understand that the boy
has refused to date any other girl, except her.
She will claim there is no"connection" between
her and her Emoba that may result to a romantic
relationship... ..but ironically wish her Emoba is
her boyfriend. Something I can't explain.

A confusion that has always existed amongst us.
Funny enough, these so called Emotional
Balancers are boys with good behaviours and
characters..... .boys we will call gentlemen, but they
mysteriously fail to get good girlfriends.
They suffer knowing that some dudes are
seriously banging Ladies they worship and adore.

A girl will refuse to be your girlfriend, but she
wants you to perform responsibilities that are
solely meant for her boyfriend.
She wants you to keep her company everyday,
she wants you to take her clubbing and sight-
seeing, she wants you to tell her jokes and
romantic stories, she wants you to always follow
her to school or market, she wants you to
abandon your female admirers and give her full
attention, she wants you to pet her when she's
angry or her boyfriend abused her.....but the only
responsibility her boyfriend performs is SEX.
I pray you don't spend your days being an
Emotional Balancer.
she chop winch?
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Swash042(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
dis word "Friendzone" go soon enter dictionary o! grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by prodiG(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
ChildofChukwu: Very well said. I blew it with my first love/crush who went on to Nollywood. I still beat myself each time I see her on the screen. cry cry
Although I never got back to unfriend-zoning myself, I have never let myself get anywhere near that dreaded zone with subsequent girls. Lesson well learnt. cool grin grin
angryare you sure you are well? Because you don't look alright from where am standing.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Tefo1759(m): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Why is it that most men can't seem to get what they want with women? How come so many men can't get a girl ? This is why.

1.You give up on a girl after a single rejection.

2.You never push or pursue the things you wanted.

3.You never go out on a limb and ask for stuff in fear of you being turn down.
Brov if shez not into you disappear I mean no phone calls, no bbm just do something meaning ful with yyour time...hangout with friends n meet new girls, [color=#990000][/color]real life girls not online girls n yeah u good to go !
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by KingsleyJay(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Tefo1759: Why is it that most men can't seem to get what they want with women? How come so many men can't get a girl ? This is why.

1.You give up on a girl after a single rejection.

2.You never push or pursue the things you wanted.

3.You never go out on a limb and ask for stuff in fear of you being turn down.
Brov if shez not into you disappear I mean no phone calls, no bbm just do something meaning ful with yyour time...hangout with friends n meet new girls, [color=#990000][/color]real life girls not online girls n yeah u good to go !
. Dude, your 3points contradict themselves. . In number1, u talk of not giving up after a single rejection and. .In number3 u talk about dissapearing IF u think she's not into you .......hmmmm, dnt confuse yaself

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by smartbrains: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2014
engrbeans: Hi..........

SmartBrains provide courses that will impart a professional the quality and the knowledge to meet international/national job requirements. Our Courses are compiled to meet the requirements of different companies around the globe. Our key focus is to design courses that will suit the industries like Marine, Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical Industry, etc. We are also providing basic and advanced level courses in Piping Engineering, Steel Structure Design and Marine Engineering.

Visit www.smartbrains.in to download our course brochure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.