Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. (18327 Views)

NMA To End Strike Soon! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / FG Begs To NMA To Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by phantom(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
clemzo101: this is exactly what I'm talking about.....PRIDE, and dis exactly is what is killing and eating NMA up and I hope dey get disappointed dis tym.........u said beneath.......guess d pharmacists didn't go to skool or may be dey are not graduates or better still dey attended Polytechnic......Bleep NMA.....mtchewwww
i am deeply sorry. bad choice of words from me BUT the truth is obembe couldnt have honoured that invite.no way...
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by personal40: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why do we refer to doctors as life savers while they can only look helplessly many dying patients until they give up the ghost. Doctors and all other health workers only care for patient.
Therefore their is no basis for any superiority complex in any of them. They should all work together for the common good of the patients afterall, they all only plant and water, only God gives increase.
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by clemzo101(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
phantom: i am deeply sorry. bad choice of words from me BUT the truth is obembe couldnt have honoured that invite.no way...
so what are u saying now? Sorry are u a doctor?
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by clemzo101(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
personal40: Why do we refer to doctors as life savers while they can only look helplessly many dying patients until they give up the ghost. Doctors and all other health workers only care for patient.
Therefore their is no basis for any superiority complex in any of them. They should all work together for the common good of the patients afterall, they all only plant and water, only God gives increase.
thank u my broda........ur head dey dere
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by clemzo101(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
greatbygrace: No body hates doctors, but the issue is that of pride. If you are the head you are the head, you don't have to lord it on others.
Doctors even fight themselves because of pride and arrogance e.g there was a case in LUTH where a consultant slapped the ARD president. And a case in UCH where two consultants fought themselves over who owns a patient in the ICU. Yet another case of a consultant telling the regs. To stand on the table in the ward in front of patients because they came late.

Even among doctors, a lot of fighting is going on because of ego problems.

The problem btw "Doctors" and other health professionals is effective communication which is caused by pride
And low selfesteem.

There was a case a well trained house officer politely apologised to a nurse old enough to be his mother only for a Reg. To insult him saying he should never apologise to a nurse never.

Respect is earn not forced, respect is reciprocal.
Unfortunately other healthworkers have reached their breaking point and are fighting back.
I don't see strike ending the problem of the health system because arrogance and low self esteem is a problem of the heart.
100 likes........u said it all
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by clemzo101(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well, they know who dey can shout on anyhow......I trust my aunt sha, she's a matron and doesn't take shit from any fucking doctor, if any doctor tries shit with her...I'm sorry for that doctor.
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by drbigdaddyg(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2014
clemzo101: Well, they know who dey can shout on anyhow......I trust my aunt sha, she's a matron and doesn't take shit from any fucking doctor, if any doctor tries shit with her...I'm sorry for that doctor.

Does your aunt behave like you?

1 Like

Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by clemzo101(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2014
drbigdaddyg:

meaning?
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by phantom(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2014
drbigdaddyg:

grin grin
Re: FG Challenges NMA To Public Debate. by Chidifrank28: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please someone should throw more light on- West African College of Medical Laboratory Science- FWAPCMLS SPECIALIZATION

HOW MANY YEARS??

HOW WILL THEY VALUE YOU AS MEDLAB SCIENTIST AFTER THE SPECIALIZATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Cure Clipper Bumps / Coronavirus: Global Death Toll Rises To 3,000 As Infection Number Spikes. / Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.