Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! (1313 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
I have been seeing a lot of friendzone threads on nairaland lately so I decided to ask!!
There is this cool babe in my class whom I have found very nice and interesting to be with. We have been getting along and spend most of our times together especially this exam period! I have been having this emotional attachment to her even though I have a girlfriend(pls don't crucify me oo). She has been to my room some couple of times and we were really intimate. But the problem is she always insist we are just friends and nothing else even though I have not ask her out yet! She tells me how happy she is whenever we are together and always thanking me for being her friend. She told me she has someone she is dating at home but I don't really know how true. Please am I caught up in that friendzone web??
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2014
Yes. Now,you can hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by harlos: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Go to the front page naangry
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by farano(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Nairaland guys are now like no sex no female friends. smh
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Smartsyn(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2014
You're in exam period,

GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS!!!
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sunkyphil(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
U still dey ask ni? Abeg uche face ur book o. Na coveteousness dey worry u,wen u get ur own gf u still dey eye anoda babe undecided
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Sermwell: I have been seeing a lot of friendzone threads on nairaland lately so I decided to ask!!
There is this cool babe in my class whom I have found very nice and interesting to be with. We have been getting along and spend most of our times together especially this exam period! I have been having this emotional attachment to her even though I have a girlfriend(pls don't crucify me oo). She has been to my room some couple of times and we were really intimate. But the problem is she always insist we are just friends and nothing else even though I have not ask her out yet! She tells me how happy she is whenever we are together and always thanking me for being her friend. She told me she has someone she is dating at home but I don't really know how true. Please am I caught up in that friendzone web??
the bolded should be enough for you, there is nothing like having someone who really appreciates your friendship. Dunno why guys complain about being friendzoned. Muah likes it.
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by ibrash600: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Nope, but you are the one that want to zone yourself..
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2014
ibrash600: Nope, but you are the one that want to zone yourself..
How na? Is it possible for one to zone himself?? I don't seem to understand you bro
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by harlos: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Did you changed the story @op
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by ibrash600: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sermwell:
How na? Is it possible for one to zone himself?? I don't seem to understand you bro
d day wei madman knw say him dy mad, dat means say he don dy alryt.

Sermwell: She told me she has someone she is dating at home but I don't really know how true.

wat ar u waiting for bro, make d move, do d needful or remain friends till she introduces her bf 2 u.
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
it seems like this friendzone has taken over the romance section this days

am tired of seeing it
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by tbagjames(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
This is self-zoning
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by JoeCutie(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
farano: Nairaland guys are now like no sex no female friends. smh
So we now have "Nairaland guys" in that context abi? Is it just "Nairaland guys" or simply put, "guys"? Well, I don't think it was a "Nairaland guy" that drove for 17hrs just to get laid but got a 'Jehovah Witness' kinda hug instead. It was a tweep.
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: So we now have "Nairaland guys" in that context abi? Is it just "Nairaland guys" or simply put, "guys"? Well, I don't think it was a "Nairaland guy" that drove for 17hrs just to get laid but got a 'Jehovah Witness' kinda hug instead. It was a tweep.
Abeg help me tell them!.....ladies always wanting to eat their cake and have it!
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by SpaceGoat: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
you re in friend zoned angry , this is the only way to get out of friend zone .. click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Phemsy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
If i tlk agn..dm go say i too dy tlk....END-TIME Tinz
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by naijaboiy: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
sermwell you funny ooo...you v got a girlfriend and still you did stuff with a babe that want it to be as #justfriends and you are worried

Nawa ooo,,why not keep as friends as she said so that you won't hurt your girlfriend

Let the oda babe be the #sidechick

PS-:I think we have cross paths before
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
naijaboiy: sermwell you funny ooo...you v got a girlfriend and still you did stuff with a babe that want it to be as #justfriends and you are worried

Nawa ooo,,why not keep as friends as she said so that you won't hurt your girlfriend

Let the oda babe be the #sidechick

PS-:I think we have cross paths before
Hmmm! Nice. Don't mind me bro! Sometimes sh1t happens! Thanks for your concern anyway!
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Paulakosu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
farano: Nairaland guys are now like no sex no female friends. smh
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by MizEmerald(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmma @op...are u pondering wat am pondering
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
MizEmerald: Hmmmma @op...are u pondering wat am pondering
Why won't you be here pondering when you have finished your first semester exams! Emerald better go and finish typing your project! Amebo!
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by jones9ice: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Friend zone nananana have heard that name in a while pickle
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Manweysabi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
"she's been to my room a couple of times and we were really intimate"...

This one don cross the zone o..

since you got a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend... You guys can be friends (giving-given) cheesy
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by Sermwell(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Manweysabi: "she's been to my room a couple of times and we were really intimate"...

This one don cross the zone o..

since you got a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend... You guys can be friends (giving-given) cheesy
I was also thinking that when intimacy is involved, then friendzoning is over! I need some insight please.
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by jesuswithus: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
jones9ice: Friend zone nananana have heard that name in a while pickle
@jones9ice if you need moneypak to USA we can transact please drop your contact details i will call you,thanks
Re: Am I Really In The Friendzone?? Please Advice!! by ozo13(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2014
farano:
Nairaland guys are now like no sex no female friends. smh
yes nah.we cld b Frnds in as much as I will not buy recharge cards n fund bills.no body is saying a male n female CNT b frnds.ARE U SEE WAT AM SAW grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Discrete Dating / The Heartbroken Heartbreaker / Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.