Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,498 members, 7,958,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results (26310 Views)

Powering Earth With Mini Black-holes / Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes / Portals Netweb Community [IT Network Entrepreneurial And Development Hub] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by texanomaly(f): 3:29am On Jul 15, 2014
KLand: Too much grammar; no meaning for the common man. Abeg summarise the story... I dey for hold up joor.

Maybe this will help you understand at least part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA44cO1phDc&autoplay=1

1 Like

Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by DECOtech(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
all4naija:
You and other conspiracy theorists have us believe it that way. You are only proving the obvious, a hater of anything American indeed!
My dear, that's a woefully wrong interpretation to my comment.
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
See how you are yabbing me!
It's unfair o!
There's God o!
Last Bullet
You 2, get a life jacket!

i have one sweetie
duh!!!
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
andyallor:

i have one sweetie
duh!!!
Drags her back!
Last Bullet
I don't believe you
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Drags her back!
Last Bullet
I don't believe you

you'd be very surprised
grin
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by sunkoye: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
What if our galaxy is a product of a bigger black/white hole that has attained almost a full dense state of singularity. As we all know that information cannot be lost. But my fear is that it will one time vommit what it had sucked tru (explosion of fusioned element) in wen gravity expires to start the whole process again. I might be be force to say white hole might be a portal to another galaxy. Finding white hole might be easier than who to bell the cat!
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by sunkoye: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Billyonaire: There are no black holes except ofcourse that name black, and hole. Meaning there is no hole, neither is the colour of any hole black. When planets die off, if I am to use that language, matter is wholesomely converted to energy, resultant of the gravitational and other cosmic energy are the whirlpool that early scientist nicknamed blackholes. In essence, there are no holes, just high gravity and remnant cataclysmic energy creating the effects found in 'blackholes', unlike religion, science is about facts as they emerge from new findings. Do no criticize Hawkings, he is light years ahead of most of us in physics.
hi billy long time bro...u hardly complete a statement without hitting religion. grin Religion mixed with science can do wonders. But dats a topic for another day.

Back to the topic. ....am sure u understands that singularity is a product to perfect incomplete model in equations, like " t=0" i believe infinite density or zero volume in not attainable in generality. Relativity says it all. U cant have absolute singularity within time and space. There will always be an event in the horizon. Most sponsors of singularity are lost at giving a satisfactory theory on what happens at and after singularity. This include our genius uncle hawkings.
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
sunkoye: hi billy long time bro...u hardly complete a statement without hitting religion. grin Religion mixed with science can do wonders. But dats a topic for another day.

Back to the topic. ....am sure u understands that singularity is a product to perfect incomplete model in equations, like " t=0" i believe infinite density or zero volume in not attainable in generality. Relativity says it all. U cant have absolute singularity within time and space. There will always be an event in the horizon. Most sponsors of singularity are lost at giving a satisfactory theory on what happens at and after singularity. This include our genius uncle hawkings.
Yet your God has no creator and what exist before it!
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by sunkoye: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Yet your God has no creator and what exist before it!
hehehe. ...u cant get it.

Wrong interpretation though!
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
sunkoye: hehehe. ...u cant get it.
You don't get it too! grin angry
Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by sunkoye: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You don't get it too! grin angry
u want to derail the trend. Bro why na tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
sunkoye: u want to derail the trend. Bro why na tongue
I have no idea of what you are talking about! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Personal Artificial Intelligence On Whatsapp / Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old / Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.