Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? (3880 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
angryGirls and dia wahala sha! undecided

If man no pursue dem, dem go wan kill demself. When man finally come, dem go begin form

There's dis babe I so much gbadun and I've been trying to convert, but she's proving stronghead
I'm not one to pester a girl too much but dis girl's case is quite different. There's sth abt her dat won't let me back out. She's not d average money-conscious Naija chick looking for whom to devour, she's decent, hardworking, focused and well behaved plus beauty on top.

I'm sure she likes me cos she enjoys my company due to how I make her head swell whenever she's around me, but she just doesn't wanna oblige me. She won't commit at all! I don use all d weapons for my arsenal take woo dis girl but she's been immovable! I don't wanna be in her f-zone so I've bin teasing and flirting her so she go know say ma mind dey am.

Guys how do u handle girls when they begin play dis hard to get game

*hope say she no dey Nairaland sha*Æ

wink
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by dytbabe: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Leave me the hell alone
Am married

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by MabraO: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Life's too short to start chasing after a girl that's proving hard to get

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Juzzywezzy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Guy me 2 dey 4 dat kind condition.my own be say she no gree gimme ha numba sef.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Gogetta(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Blank her!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by snadguy007(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
dytbabe: Leave me the hell alone
Am married
grin grin Funny

Op...life is to short to waste time one one babe....U leave her and move forward except if you want to end up in the friendzone

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am married

Dis one sef don dey form
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
how much will u pay me if i tell u wetin u go do?...lolz
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
temigracie: how much will u pay me if i tell u wetin u go do?...lolz

Anytin u want baby
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Anytin u want baby
lol....well, give her some space,reduce d time u spend with her and try making her feel jealous at all cost...she ll b d one to give signs later

6 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Manweysabi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please face your studies..

Or better still, apply that same energy wey dey use for skirt-chasing, take hussle for money... it'll be better.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by papannamdi1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am married

mama nnamdi please buy palm oil and vegetable when coming from shop, i bought yam from alaba, lets make porridge dis nyt

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Tymax(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
temigracie: lol....well, give her some space,reduce d time u spend with her and try making her feel jealous at all cost...she ll b d one to give signs later
That's what I did to one babe o... She later took it to mean I had lost interest in her. That's how I lost her sad

All diz ladies sef. Una too dey confuse person.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wooing a girl I like doesn't have anytin to do with making money.
I no go hustle till I die, I'll definitely settle down sooN

Manweysabi: Please face your studies
Or better still, apply that same energy wey dey use for skirt-chasing, take hussle for money... it'll be better.

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP: angryGirls and dia wahala sha! undecided

If man no pursue dem, dem go wan kill demself. When man finally come, dem go begin form

There's dis babe I so much gbadun and I've been trying to convert, but she's proving stronghead
I'm not one to pester a girl too much but dis girl's case is quite different. There's sth abt her dat won't let me back out. She's not d average money-conscious Naija chick looking for whom to devour, she's decent, hardworking, focused and well behaved plus beauty on top.

I'm sure she likes me cos she enjoys my company due to how I make her head swell whenever she's around me, but she just doesn't wanna oblige me. She won't commit at all! I don use all d weapons for my arsenal take woo dis girl but she's been immovable! I don't wanna be in her f-zone so I've bin teasing and flirting her so she go know say ma mind dey am.

Guys how do u handle girls when they begin play dis hard to get game

*hope say she no dey Nairaland sha*Æ

wink
grin grin kidnap her and tell her "Love me or die". #not_serious.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by brianromel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
You have two choices

A. Continue till something happens, eg you become her new squeeze when she needs cash and she jokes about you with her friends of how this new twit is on her case. She may even use u do commentary (watch he will soon call).

B. Stop and move on with your life. Stop all moves to pursue her, continue with your life, forget her, possible do great things like hang out with you guys gist with other girls and possible date one while always being a good boy and saying hi to her and calling her once in a month just to gist, then once in two months to hang out.

Option B always tends to work for me. Why?

It removes the pressure, creates doubt of herself in her mind. While your seeing other people create the sense of not good enough for you in her mind. (even if she's dating someone else).

Sometimes they are the ones to ask what happened, other time they don't care. Hey that's life.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by dytbabe: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
papannamdi1:

mama nnamdi please buy palm oil and vegetable when coming from shop, i bought yam from alaba, lets make porridge dis nyt

U didn't gimme money oga
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Medunah: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP, it seems like ur wantin to get married before d yr runs out cos d way ur opening thread on females no be here oo
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Manweysabi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Wooing a girl I like doesn't have anytin to do with making money.
I no go hustle till I die, I'll definitely settle down sooN

Ok, keep on wooing

Wish you luck. cheesy
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
MabraO: Life's too short to start chasing after a girl that's proving hard to get

cool
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Ab025(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
@topic......very simple, i will also play "hard to loose"

but nevertheless, a good soldier should know when he has lost a battle....u shouldn't wait for anyone to tell u.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LoveDecay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
When will men start playing hard to get. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by laplace12(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
She doesn't like you that much. Meaning she's not that into you.
Friendzone is the best you can get undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Medunah: LaurelP, it seems like ur wantin to get married before d yr runs out cos d way ur opening thread on females no be here oo

Babe man go settle down na
Am nt getting any younger o
Luk my pix na
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by jefflittlecent(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
best tin to do is let her hear ur voice last @ nite before sleeping n first wen she wakes up, for about a week, den withdraw all ur care, she will be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by snadguy007(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tymax:
That's what I did to one babe o... She later took it to mean I had lost interest in her. That's how I lost her sad

All diz ladies sef. Una too dey confuse person.
Never listen to a lady's advice....its like a blind leading a blind.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by LaurelP(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
brianromel: You have two choices

A. Continue till something happens, eg you become her new squeeze when she needs cash and she jokes about you with her friends of how this new twit is on her case. She may even use u do commentary (watch he will soon call).

B. Stop and move on with your life. Stop all moves to pursue her, continue with your life, forget her, possible do great things like hang out with you guys gist with other girls and possible date one while always being a good boy and saying hi to her and calling her once in a month just to gist, then once in two months to hang out.

Option B always tends to work for me. Why?

It removes the pressure, creates doubt of herself in her mind. While your seeing other people create the sense of not good enough for you in her mind. (even if she's dating someone else).

Sometimes they are the ones to ask what happened, other time they don't care. Hey that's life.
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by TRADELYN: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by G12(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
give her space and she will start craving for the attention you used to give her. Play on her psyche. But it may be difficult if it truly love, cos your emotions will overshadow your logic and that is gonna turn her off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
There are two ways to do it, it might take some time but it doesn't fail

1: Start treating her like a gf, call always, text when whenable, be caring like say you be romeo, treat her like a queen, when you are sure has started enjoying them then withdraw.

2: Apply reverse psychology, pay attention to everything around her but Ignore her. It doesn't work on everybody thou.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Babe man go settle down na
Am nt getting any younger o
Luk my pix na
no wonder she leave u guy, haba.....see ur bed like bag of beans, and even ur eye glass na cut and nail, ur curtain self na wrapper..shuo, and I'm sure u don't even have light in ur room.....guy go hammer make u leave babe alone
Re: Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? by guente02(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
If you tell me no.
Why should i fight it when im knowledgeable about their abundance?
I hardly make friends with a lady bcoz familiarity breeds contempt and with dat i just keep distance or come close to those around you but not you.
Most things ivr achieved in life came when a made ladies matters post secondary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer / "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend. / How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.