Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions (3570 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / Places to go on a date in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
So I wanna take my GF (soon to be fiance) out on a date, this will be our first time ever going out on a date. I first met this girl over a year and half ago but it was very brief. We've been communicating over the phone since 2012 , I will be in Lagos soon and would like to take her out on a date...Please kindly help me suggest where to go for a date in Lagos and why you chose that spot.... thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Vivly(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Vivly: Mtcheeeeew.
I don't get why you will be sucking your teeth, but if that's all you can contribute, thank you
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by derrick333(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Zoo ,I heard de jus brougt new animals ,( I no say u go lik monkey wela,cus blood is thicker Dan!!!
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
derrick333: Zoo ,I heard de jus brougt new animals ,( I no say u go lik monkey wela,cus blood is thicker Dan!!!
you sound very frustrated with a suggestion like that, but thanks anyways
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by badaru911: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oniru private beach,lekki. Ride horse with ya girl by giving her back a hug. Eat and have fun. Bt dont step into da water if u and your girl don't knw how to swim. U can also take her to watch movie at silverbird,eat and walk around so that she could pick anything she want while u do the paying ( i hope the girl is not a money hungry girl sha)

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
badaru911: Oniru private beach,lekki. Ride horse with ya girl by giving her back a hug. Eat and have fun. Bt dont step into da water if u and your girl don't knw how to swim. U can also take her to watch movie at silverbird,eat and walk around so that she could pick anything she want while u do the paying ( i hope the girl is not a money hungry girl sha)
Oh thanks a lot bro, that's actually a very good idea... I was at that beach in 2012 with my cousins and we rode horses; on another occasion I took a friend of mine to silverbird but we only ate at a restaurant. I like this suggestion, she's not money hungry (just hope its not pretense sha) lol

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by guente02(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Don't really like such threads. No meaning not even impacting. Just there.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by dytbabe: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Clone2020:
I don't get why you will be sucking your teeth, but if that's all you can contribute, thank you

derrick333: Zoo ,I heard de jus brougt new animals ,( I no say u go lik monkey wela,cus blood is thicker Dan!!!
Clone2020:
you sound very frustrated with a suggestion like that, but thanks anyways

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by thankyouJesus(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2014
what is her name?
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Bring her to the children playground near my house embarassed
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
guente02: Don't really like such threads. No meaning not even impacting. Just there.
Mtcheeeew
May not be impacting to you but its certainly impacting to me because this is a woman i might spend the rest of my life with, thank you very much

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Vivly(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Clone2020:
May not be impacting to you but its certainly impacting to me because this is a woman i might spend the rest of my life with, thank you very much
You never ready to carry her comot be that.
On second thoughts, follow the other poster's advice. You guys could go see some animals at the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Vivly: You never ready to carry her comot be that.
On second thoughts, follow the other poster's advice. You guys could go see some animals at the zoo.

I really don't wanna make this personal, but why is it that some ladies aren't happy when another woman is happily wedded, engaged or in a committed relationship? How do you expect good to happen to you when you aren't happy for others? My dear change your attitude and you might find your Mr. Right, then come here and ask us for suggestions for honeymoon. Thank you & have a nice day

11 Likes

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
beg ur sugar daddy to respect u and take u out and stop being a sadist.

Besides, OP no well...

9 Likes

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Boland(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: beg ur sugar daddy to respect u and take u out and stop being a sadist.
Besides, OP no well...
PERFECT!!! ANSWER. I don't know why some ladies can't just stop hating...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Beach, resort, lakes or movie. Pik ur choice
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Vivly(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: beg ur sugar daddy to respect u and take u out and stop being a sadist.

Besides, OP no well...
See this Olodo that wishes he has a babe to take out. This is not your thread and I've never noticed you. Don't quote me to spew rubbish that's worse than the brains of the two eediots that liked your post.
Bad day.
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Vivly: See this Olodo that wishes he has a babe to take out. This is not your thread and I've never noticed you. Don't quote me to spew rubbish that's worse than the brains of the two eediots that liked your post.
Bad day.

This isn't your thread either, but you have managed to hijack it and turn it into yabbing session... Please if all you have to contribute here are insults and negative comments, kindly refrain from posting here, thank you as you comply

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by easterbabe(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Clone2020: So I wanna take my GF (soon to be fiance) out on a date, this will be our first time ever going out on a date. I first met this girl over a year and half ago but it was very brief. We've been communicating over the phone since 2012 , I will be in Lagos soon and would like to take her out on a date...Please kindly help me suggest where to go for a date in Lagos and why you chose that spot.... thank you
you can go to Frerdom Park on Broad street near St Nicholas Hospital. It wont cost much and you'll have a memorable time+ the ambience is quite romantic. Google it to get a better idea.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
easterbabe: you can go to Frerdom Park on Broad street near St Nicholas Hospital. It wont cost much and you'll have a memorable time+ the ambience is quite romantic. Google it to get a better idea.
Wow i googled the place and it looks really cool, looks like its filled with rich cultural events, will check it out!
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by salomycruz: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
@op don't mind does beefing abeg...my opinion...Ikeja city mall a very nyc place to go on a date (1)you watch 2 movies 2)go 2 the game centre play games with are (3) go to rapshody/barcelous to eat (4) go round the mall and get her somtin nyc and that ends a wonderful date.
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
salomycruz: @op don't mind does beefing abeg...my opinion...Ikeja city mall a very nyc place to go on a date (1)you watch 2 movies 2)go 2 the game centre play games with are (3) go to rapshody/barcelous to eat (4) go round the mall and get her somtin nyc and that ends a wonderful date.
Damn man you are good.... I bet its never a dull moment btwn u and your babe. I like this idea also, although i haven't been to Ikeja city mall, only been to the one on lekki, but I will check it out... thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
Take her to itekun river at isashi,so many sight seeing,you will see a lot of smugglers using that river to smuggle goods.
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by fruityjojo(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Coconut beach badagry, its beautiful& serene. Terra kulture i yove it there wonderful restaurant, art gallery, lovely garden & lots of other things to do. Soul lounge@ palm shopping mall. Or if u have the money to spend you could take her to Ikeja shopping mall, watch a movie @ the silverbird cinema, buy her a weave at one of the salons cheesy *she would love u 4eva* take lunch at kfc, do a lil littttttle shopping at shoprite then relax at one of the bars. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by salomycruz: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Clone2020:
Damn man you are good.... I bet its never a dull moment btwn u and your babe. I like this idea also, although i haven't been to Ikeja city mall, only been to the one on lekki, but I will check it out... thanks bro
smiles you shud try Ikeja city mall out I bet its better than d lekki branch...and moreova am a BABE not a GUY.winks
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Missmossy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
You have a wide variety of options. You both could go to Ozone, see a movie,play games or indulge in any other thing to catch fun. Shoprite @ Ikeja is another option.

Lot of beaches also for you to choose from. Elegushi,bar beach,Oniru,badagry beach amongst others. Have fun in advancewink

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
fruityjojo: Coconut beach badagry, its beautiful& serene. Terra kulture i yove it there wonderful restaurant, art gallery, lovely garden & lots of other things to do. Soul lounge@ palm shopping mall. Or if u have the money to spend you could take her to Ikeja shopping mall, watch a movie @ the silverbird cinema, buy her a weave at one of the salons cheesy *she would love u 4eva* take lunch at kfc, do a lil littttttle shopping at shoprite then relax at one of the bars. wink

U almost brought tears to my eyes right now as I remembered the times my parents used to take my siblings and I to coconut beach several years ago, I miss it so much and I don't think I've ever seen too many coconut trees in a stretch of land like they are in coconut beach. Lol I like the really detailed and intimate suggestions of the ladies, I can picture the both of us walking at this ikeja mall holding hands and doing all these things u suggest.. thanks a lot, I might post pics of the both of us when we go out...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
salomycruz: smiles you shud try Ikeja city mall out I bet its better than d lekki branch...and moreova am a BABE not a GUY.winks
+1 seems like Ikeja mall is the main spot for the perfect date night, i'm loving it already

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by fruityjojo(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Clone2020:

U almost brought tears to my eyes right now as I remembered the times my parents used to take my siblings and I to coconut beach several years ago, I miss it so much and I don't think I've ever seen too many coconut trees in a stretch of land like they are in coconut beach. Lol I like the really detailed and intimate suggestions of the ladies, I can picture the both of us walking at this ikeja mall holding hands and doing all these things u suggest.. thanks a lot, I might post pics of the both of us when we go out...

Awwwww Glad I could help. Have fun dear.
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2014
Missmossy: You have a wide variety of options. You both could go to Ozone, see a movie,play games or indulge in any other thing to catch fun. Shoprite @ Ikeja is another option.

Lot of beaches also for you to choose from. Elegushi,bar beach,Oniru,badagry beach amongst others. Have fun in advancewink

Ozone huh? Will inquire further, thanks
Re: Guys I Wanna Take My GF Out On A Date In Lagos But Need Your Suggestions by Clone2020(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Yomieluv: Take her to itekun river at isashi,so many sight seeing,you will see a lot of smugglers using that river to smuggle goods.
I don't know if you are being funny or serious because I don't know who dreams about a date with smugglers by the river, no thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Step Brother Have A Crush On Me / Its Pussysandie Again... I'm Still FUCCKING Available... / When Did You Have Sex Last???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.