Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13394 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2014
@tpia5: Did you have to quote me for that?

How do(es) your issue(s) with Seun concern me? undecided
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
kulyie: really

op come and feed your eyes to maximum satisfaction. Meanwhile for all the pervs I hail o.na your food I bring grin lipsrsealed

See bobbi shocked
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
So much childishness on display here undecided why is it that some people can't have a discussion without resorting to insults and cursing?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 2:29am On Jul 17, 2014
EfemenaXY: @tpia5: Did you have to quote me for that?

How do(es) your issue(s) with Seun concern me? undecided

just letting him/them know they can also take off the numbers in other monikers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
tpia1:

just letting him/them know they can also take off the numbers in other monikers.

It's still no concern of mine. You didn't have to make your request off my back, tpai5.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by wimpey(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
That is how it should be . The Moma had the right to feed her baby at the swimming pool because her baby was hungry and surely feeding would have been better than listening to a crying , hungry baby.

I was on holiday in the UK and went to a very busy swimming pool and saw a white English lady in the same circumstances . Her very young baby was crying and was attracting some attention , she didn't have a cover and was wearing a one piece swimming costume . She hadn't got a cover and it was difficult for her to be discreet so she just took out her very large bosom over the top of her costume and fed her baby . Nobody minded.uote author=EfemenaXY post=24666233]

Abeg e! Make I hear word jare.

See, 2-3 weeks ago, I took my daughter swimming. It was a parent and baby 1-2-1 swim session. Even fathers with their little ones (all under 5 years of age) dey there too.

So while chatting with a mum, one heavy busted Naija mama, she brought out her bööbs right there in the pool to brėästfėėd her six month old baby in the water. Did anyone blink an eye? No. Did the lifeguards on duty complain? No. Did the other fathers in there complain? No.

Why not? Because it was no big deal. Obviously Brother Krall and Sister Tpia would have burst a nerve at the sight. cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpiaobsession: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
So, you follow people around hoping to catch a glimpse of their breasts?

That's sick.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by wimpey(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yes , it would not have bothered me either. It is natural to feed babies from a Mother's bosom. I don't know why people get offended by it . May women have the confidence to do it . If they want to use a cover for modesty then fine. But , if baby is too fussy then why should they use a cover. I love bosoms as mush as the next man , but when a baby is feeding from one then it is not sexual at all. I found 3 pictures of women bosom feeding in public. One of an African American lady in the USA is very modest and she has the bosom coming from underneath her top , another is an African lady feeding in Africa who has pulled her shirt to one side and the other is a white lady in the USA who has taken her bosom over the top of her clothes . I am not offended by any of these pictures , but I know that many people are . Please feel free to pass comment . ! feeding beg e! Make I hear word jare.

See, 2-3 weeks ago, I took my daughter swimming. It was a parent and baby 1-2-1 swim session. Even fathers with their little ones (all under 5 years of age) dey there too.

So while chatting with a mum, one heavy busted Naija mama, she brought out her bööbs right there in the pool to brėästfėėd her six month old baby in the water. Did anyone blink an eye? No. Did the lifeguards on duty complain? No. Did the other fathers in there complain? No.

Why not? Because it was no big deal. Obviously Brother Krall and Sister Tpia would have burst a nerve at the sight. cheesy cheesy

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Emmyfem97(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2015
Picture of the display or Idontbeliefit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.