Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13370 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce howdy? I no dey fit post for food or fashion section, you know why?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
I tire o.ahaannn
Efemenaxy1:

Beev, there is nothing nonsensical about brėästfėėdíng a hungry baby in public. Our great-grandmothers and beyond did exactly that. Did the male folk of those days lust after them for feeding the little ones?

This woman went to church to hear the holy gospel. In the middle of the sermon, her baby wishes to be fed. She instinctively does what any caring mother should do - feed her baby. If Brother Krall was that bothered, he could have up sticks and left, instead of pretending to read the bible. Or what d'you suggest? That she miss out on the sermon because her baby wished to be fed and Brother Krall couldn't keep his eyes from wandering?

C'mon! We as women know that one of the many advantages of brėästfėėdíng is that the baby gets to be fed on demand. There is no set timetable to adhere to. Women have been brėästfėėdíng in public since the beginning of time and it isn't going to change anytime soon. So the sooner the likes of Brother Krall understand that and get a grip, the better.

On the contrary, no one's insulting you here. We're all mature adults. And in answer to your original question, yes, you were looking way too much at what you shouldn't have.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan: Chillisauce howdy? I no dey fit post for food or fashion section, you know why?
I'm fine babe, it's because you have 5 user names. cheesy

But this new one will have to matured before you post in those sections.

What happen to Byvan. Dat name short pass this one na
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Where?

From those sitting in front of you? Or those seated behind you?

I know they were there. The question is how did he see their raised eyebrows from his seat?
those passing the aisle
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
tpia1:

he did not say he was excited by what he saw.

obviously, the woman probably did not intend for anybody to hear the gospel in that church, hence her attitude.

its not rocket science to know you should take your baby out of the public view if you need to care for him/her in that manner.

would you also support her changing the baby in a similar way?

Go through his responses. He admitted he couldn't sit still and pretend like nothing was happening beside him. So what do you think he meant by that statement?

Re the nursing mother taking her baby out of the public view: are you honestly suggesting that she ought to have left her seat, go outside (which incidentally is even more public) and miss the sermon? You do know this is akin to her being punished for doing a perfectly natural thing for her baby?

As per your final question, the issue at hand isn't about changing nappies. That's completely different especially if the baby did a poo. Anyway, that's beside the point and I don't want to derail this thread. Feel free to open up another thread to discuss this at length.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Beev, there is nothing nonsensical about brėästfėėdíng a hungry baby in public. Our great-grandmothers and beyond did exactly that. Did the male folk of those days lust after them for feeding the little ones?

This woman went to church to hear the holy gospel. In the middle of the sermon, her baby wishes to be fed. She instinctively does what any caring mother should do - feed her baby. If Brother Krall was that bothered, he could have up sticks and left, instead of pretending to read the bible. Or what d'you suggest? That she miss out on the sermon because her baby wished to be fed and Brother Krall couldn't keep his eyes from wandering?

C'mon! We as women know that one of the many advantages of brėästfėėdíng is that the baby gets to be fed on demand. There is no set timetable to adhere to. Women have been brėästfėėdíng in public since the beginning of time and it isn't going to change anytime soon. So the sooner the likes of Brother Krall understand that and get a grip, the better.

On the contrary, no one's insulting you here. We're all mature adults. And in answer to your original question, yes, you were looking way too much at what you shouldn't have.

She should have covered up a little, she is not the first bosom feeding mother. I exclusively bosom fed all my babies and that is no excuse to fling it open to the public glare, attempt should be made at covering up. I have seen women chatting away with their breasts dangling uselessly while the baby tugs at whatever else that caught his fancy. I seriously find it embarrassing and the condition of some these boobs they fling open is enough to give one nightmares. They should please spare pervs like me the sight Jare grin.

A baby should be fed on demand but asking that she cover up a little is not too much to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Once you open a thread, subconsciously you think about that thread and what you want to pass on to the public.

Now a young 'christian' man opens a thread on breastfeeding. Describing the process, cleaning of nippl es etc. This Op, you should see a shrink. You need help.

See them claiming they are active men with high libido. Na for breastfeeding mothers you will feast your libido. Women dey suffer for Africa no be small.

Here, women dey dangle the thing everywhere for beach, getting tanned, no one bothers, then they have to shout on mothers feeding their innocent babies.

Nairaland boys, make una go find work o.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

for the love of GOD I didn't lust after anything.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:
I'm fine babe, it's because you have 5 user names. cheesy

But this new one will have to matured before you post in those sections.

What happen to Byvan. Dat name short pass this one na

I feel like a new wine in an old sack with that moniker grin.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce: Ones you open a thread, subconsciously you think about that thread and what you want to pass on to the public.

Now a young 'christian' man opens a thread on breastfeeding. Describing the process, cleaning of nippl es etc. This Op, you should see a shrink. You need help.

See them claiming they are active men with high libido. Na for breastfeeding mothers you will feast your libido. Women dey suffer for Africa no be small.

Here, women dey dangle the thing everywhere for beach, getting tanned, no one bothers, then they have to shout on mothers feeding their innocent babies.

Nairaland boys, make una go find work o.

Witch hunter!!! grin
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: God, I didn't peep her, or turn and pant, I just happened to sit beside the culprit unfortunately. Is this the first b.feeding I have seen? Did I come creating threads about them? This was extreme. It was public nudity.

I agree, you didn't peep at her. You did far worse. You ögled unwaveringly at her without blinking once.

How else did you know she brought out one brėäst to feed the baby, the baby didn't want that. Then she brought out the other brėäst to feed the baby. The bent down to give him/her Cerelac after which she wiped the tips of her pointed nípplės with baby wipes??

C'mon Krall, just admit it. You had an eyeful and definitely loved what you saw, otherwise you would have left there immediately or not paid her a second look, much less an unwavering stare.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Midwife and public no be the same thing, one woman carry gigantic breast wan start bosom feed anyhow, nah one nurse rush am tell madam please come for private come do am, e get as e dey to dey do am here. Meanwhile me don bosom feed more than ten times and no one knew and she was sitting right beside me. Some things just no good for eye.nah dental unit we dey no be maternity or immunization unit.

And that was only possible because they provided the facilities for a nursing mother and baby room.

Unless the pastor / church elders openly discriminate against nursing mothers by banning them from coming to church if they're going to brėästfėėd their babies, they should consider creating a nursing mother and baby room for these women. Preferably with glass walls at the upper end and a microphone attached to the room so that these women can feed their little ones whilst listening to the sermon. We have that at church, at my place of work, sports leisure centre, and so on.

The Nigerian church elders (all male I presume) know exactly why they haven't done this yet. So pls don't go blaming the women. Blame the church!
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

I agree, you didn't peep at her. You did far worse. You ögled unwaveringly at her without blinking once.

How else did you know she brought out one brėäst to feed the baby, the baby didn't want that. Then she brought out the other brėäst to feed the baby. The bent down to give him/her Cerelac after which she wiped the tips of her pointed nípplės with baby wipes??

C'mon Krall, just admit it. You had an eyeful and definitely loved what you saw, otherwise you would have left there immediately or not paid her a second look, much less an unwavering stare.
am talking of a young lady seated right beside me. With her baby bag on the floor beside my leg. Seats are armless. Without looking, you would know everything the person is doing. Except you have observation problems.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1 are you a mother?
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

And that was only possible because they provided the facilities for a nursing mother and baby room.

Unless the pastor / church elders openly discriminate against nursing mothers by banning them from coming to church if they're going to brėästfėėd their babies, they should consider creating a nursing mother and baby room for these women. Preferably with glass walls at the upper end and a microphone attached to the room so that these women can feed their little ones whilst listening to the sermon. We have that at church, at my place of work, sports leisure centre, and so on.

The Nigerian church elders (all male I presume) know exactly why they haven't done this yet. So pls don't go blaming the women. Blame the church!

Well, since we don't have such provisions, the least women can do is to cover up a little and endeavor to wear clothes that assist discrete bosom feeding.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Efe!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
women never agree to be in the wrong on matters like these.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

I feel like a new wine in an old sack with that moniker grin.

I just realized this one with triple eee.

Just deactivate this one fast and stick to Byvan . That's the real name there cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
tpia1:

how would you feel if a man is scratching his balls in front of you?

turned on?

I most certainly won't! I'll be really píssėd off - enough to vacate my seat and go elsewhere. Anywhere, as long as I'm as far away from him as possible, so that he can scratch away to his heart's content. I wouldn't be stealing sly glances at him, that's for sure.[/quote]

tpia1: yes.

instead of having everybody miss the sermon by staring at her breasts, she could just excuse herself and go outside.

she's punishing herself, nobody is punishing her.

Really?

And cause traffic hold up or maybe an accident? No.

Like I said, it would have been better for him to leave or better still, for the church to create that mother-and-baby section for nursing mothers. The fact that the church didn't provide that shows only too clearly that they see nothing wrong with a nursing mother brėästfėėding in "public".
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: am talking of a young lady seated right beside me. With her baby bag on the floor beside my leg. Seats are armless. Without looking, you would know everything the person is doing. Except you have observation problems.

You must have passed through a lot. Poor you. I can imagine the shock, smell of the fresh milk, not to talk of the skin type that was pressed against the lips of a little child.
undecided
You can as well lock them up at home so they don't go tempting people like you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tintingz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
kulyie: so you even know you peeps are fasting yet you enter nl grin

. Anyway the bible has already said that if your eyes causes you to sin then pluck it off si di the needful cheesy wink
I'm fasting doesn't mean I can't visit NL tongue smiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

You must have passed through a lot. Poor you. I can imagine the shock, smell of the fresh milk, not to talk of the skin type that was pressed against the lips of a little child.
undecided
You can as well lock them up at home so they don't go tempting people like you.
you are one big perverted lad
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Well, since we don't have such provisions, the least women can do is to cover up a little and endeavor to wear clothes that assist discrete bosom feeding.

Abeg e! Make I hear word jare.

See, 2-3 weeks ago, I took my daughter swimming. It was a parent and baby 1-2-1 swim session. Even fathers with their little ones (all under 5 years of age) dey there too.

So while chatting with a mum, one heavy busted Naija mama, she brought out her bööbs right there in the pool to brėästfėėd her six month old baby in the water. Did anyone blink an eye? No. Did the lifeguards on duty complain? No. Did the other fathers in there complain? No.

Why not? Because it was no big deal. Obviously Brother Krall and Sister Tpia would have burst a nerve at the sight. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: you are one big perverted lad

Lol! Chillisauce is female, Krall. And a mum, like most of us on here. cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I am one big perverted lad

Sure. I just summarized to you what you have wriiten here. Good thing you know what you are

Now run along and go get busy little one .
Stop harrassing breastfeeding mothers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
beeevan:

Efe!!! cheesy

angry angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

Wetin na? kiss kiss
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Chillisauce:
Sure. I just summarized to you what you have wriiten here. Good thing you know what you are
Now run along and go get busy little one .
Stop harrassing breastfeeding mothers.
OKAY. SORRY MA. The mother in question was a young girl not even up to 30. If it was a woman, I could have pardon her for her lack of taste. But a young girl?? No no no no no

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by beeevan: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

See, 2-3 weeks ago, I took my daughter swimming. It was a parent and baby 1-2-1 swim session. Even fathers with their little ones (all under 5 years of age) dey there too.

So while chatting with a mum, one heavy busted Naija mama, she brought out her bööbs right there in the pool to brėästfėėd her six month old baby in the water. Did anyone blink an eye? No. Did the lifeguards on duty complain? No. Did the other fathers in there complain? No.

Why not? Because it was no big deal. Obviously Brother Krall and Sister Tpia would have burst a nerve at the sight. cheesy cheesy

Mmmhhhh....i really feel irked seeing such assets in a state of abandonment, like it's useless. Anyway, we all perceive things differently smiley.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Just because they didn't complain doesn't mean they weren't uncomfortable, most men I know are uncomfortable when women don't breast feed in a discreet manner but they don't complain openly because they don't want to come across as pervs or anti breast feeding. It really doesn't cost much for women to breast feed in a decent manner that is respectful of people around.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

My dear, things we read Here eh. There was a time I was in a market somewhere in Lagos, I saw a woman with triplet selling things. I can't really remember what she was selling. All I saw was these three kids fighting over their natural food. You can see the hunger in them, the heat in the market, the dust, yet all they wanna do is to eat, and this woman was still trying to sell her produce. She had to bare it all for these kids. The least anyone will think is how tempting she was.

Where is their father, probably somewhere peeing around the motor park while scratching his balls.

Things like this is normal and you see it a lot in Nigeria. what you do is to just remove your face. How difficult can this be.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear, things we read Here eh. There was a time I was in a market somewhere in Lagos, I saw a woman with triplet selling things. I can't really remember what she was selling. All I saw was these three kids fighting over their natural food. You can see the hunger in them, the heat in the market, the dust, yet all they wanna do is to eat, and this woman was still trying to sell her produce. She had to bare it all for these kids. The least anyone will think is how tempting she was.

Where is their father, probably somewhere peeing around the motor park while scratching his balls.

Things like this is normal and you see it a lot in Nigeria. what you do is to just remove your face. How difficult can this be.
tempting?? Your joking right?? All I can imagine is disgust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.