Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 (720 Views)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
RECAP OF PART 1
i met her last week, and that very day i asked for her phone number which she gave me.
i called her a day later and asked to meet her.
she asked where and what for?
i told her at her workplace
and she still asked what for and i answered "you will get to know"
and she replied with "i have heard you".
Do you think she will accept my love proposal if i meet her tommorrow?
i am afraid

https://www.nairaland.com/1815946/she-accept-love-proposal

PART 2

So today i was at her work place around 9am.
I called her, she picked as usual..i asked "please if you wouldnt mind, i am at your workplace, can we meet downstairs?"
She replied "yes i am here but i am busy now"
so i replied "ok how about me meeting you up there on your veranda? " then she asked " Is it a good news?" and i answered "for me it's good news, but i dont know how you will take it"...then she asked again "are u going to give me money?" then i answered "it's more than money". So i climbed up to the fourth floor and flashed her, then she showed up. We both appeared nervous. We exchanged greetings then she asked that i come to her office. I didnt propose like i suggested in my first post, but i wanted to know her more, so i was asking her questions. As busy as she should have been, she enjoyed the chat. I asked her to joy my facebook page, but she said "i will think about it"...after about an hour of talk, i asked i was leaving and she asked so when am i visiting her church? which i also said "i will think about it". she asked of my name and i told her, and i asked that anytime i pass by later, i would see her for breakfast, to which she smiled and said "i have heard you".
What do you think? are the signs positive? or it's a normal response? what do i do? help a novice embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by bingbagbo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
NO[size=28pt][/size] angry angry FLEE FROM FORNICATION
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
bingbagbo:

NO[size=28pt][/size] angry angry FLEE FROM FORNICATION

embarassed embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by pasqal09: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Do you have to keeping opening new threads for this your stories? Why can't you just do it in one thread?
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
pasqal09: Do you have to keeping opening new threads for this your stories? Why can't you just do it in one thread?

please they are not just stories, it's my like okay? embarassed embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by pasqal09: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownideye:

please they are not just stories, it's my like okay? embarassed embarassed

Please try not to open any other thread just to post the same stories. Try to put them all in one thread
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
pasqal09:

Please try not to open any other thread just to post the same stories. Try to put them all in one thread

okay, thank you embarassed embarassed
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by mencade5(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
h
Re: Will She Accept My Love Proposal? PART 2 by brownideye: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: h

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

#imsinglebecause: Thread For Singles / Ladies What's Your Reaction If Guys Start Make-up? / 7 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.