Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore (3147 Views)

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal / Osun Election: Omisore Lambasts Aregbesola; Says Incumbent Governor Is A Thug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Muhaymin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP), in the forthcoming August 9 election,
Senator Iyiola Omisore, has said that he doesn’t need
the votes of the people of Modakeke in Ife-East Area
Office of the State of Osun to win the election.
Sources close to the senator disclosed to OSUN
DEFENDER that the governorship candidate has come
to a conclusion that there is nothing he would do or
say to the community that they would vote for him
because of his involvement in the prosecution of civil
strife between his people in Ile-Ife and the people of
Modakeke before and when he was the deputy
governor in the state.
It would be recalled that Omisore was accused by the
people of Modakeke of using his privileged position to
carry arms and ammunition to his people in Ile-Ife
which were used to either maim or kill quite a large
number of the people of Modakeke community then.
It was during the period that he was chased out of his
house at the back of Urban Day Grammar School by
the people of Modakeke to show their disenchantment
to his hatred to the people of the community.
In a programme at Crown Fm Radio in Ile-Ife recently,
the senator was reminded that there are 31 local
government councils in Osun but he corrected the
moderator that it was 30, saying that Modakeke is not
a local government but a mere appendage of Ife-East
Area Office.
Commenting on the development, a displaced farmer in
Modakeke, Pa James Ibitayo, said it would be absurd
for Omisore to come to canvass for votes in Modakeke
as he was an active participant in a failed effort by the
people of Ile-Ife to either kill all the people of
Modakeke or chase them away from their current place
of abode.
Pa Ibitayo’s words: “Senator Omisore must be
daydreaming for him to be asking for the votes of my
people now. If his plan to either dislodge or kill all the
people of Modakeke had been made possible, would it
have been possible for him to be eyeing any vote from
us now. Omisore should forget our consolidated votes
of about 30,000.
“Lest I forget, what has been the contribution of the
Ife-born senator to my community during his eight
years’ tenure in the senate. Nothing, absolute nothing.
“Does he want to tell me that he was not an active
initiator in the orchestrated plan of the people of Ile-Ife
to chase out all the Modakeke farmers from their farms
whereby their cash crops of cocoa and kolanut were
confiscated with hundreds of Modakeke farmers either
killed on their farms or killed by hunger.
“Based on the antecedents of Omisore in Modakeke, it
is only bastard Modakeke sons and daughters that will
vote for Omisore. Omisore should forget our votes in
Modakeke.
“Omisore can be president or anything. I even learnt
he has been boasting that his victory would be
arranged from Abuja. One thing is that the senator
should forget the votes of my people”.
Short URL : http://www.osundefender.org/?p=177160

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Baigots, Osun Defender Produces Fake News. As A Matter Of Fact, Opposition Party Will Always Find A Way To Bring Down The Opponent. Omisore Never Said Somthing Related To That.From The Fake Rumor, Osun Defender Says Omisore Will Scrap Area Office, Omisore Said He Will Turn The Area Office To A Local Government. Soo Rumor Carier Go And Die Omisore2014 Teesojue........

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Nkemtreasure: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can APC be this cheap? ??

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Omisore is despised by more than Modakeke people, PDP obviously didn't do their homework before choosing him.

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Mogidi: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
So some people still read Osun defender? I thought only Gbawe read that shyte.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
MUHAYMIR U ARE A CONFUSIONIST FROM CONFUSE PARTY, U BETTER CLOSE UR DIRTY MOUTH BEFORE U ROT IN JAIL, A LUNTIC CAN ONLY POST WHAT U ARE POSTED. IFE & MODAK ARE ONE. OSUN BETRAYER.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
MUHAYMIR U ARE CONFUSIONIST FRM CONFUSE PARTY. I ADVICE U TO KEEP UR DIRTY MOUTH SHORT BEFORE U ROT IN JAIL. ONLY LUNATIC CAN POST WHAT U ARE POSTED, IFE & MODAK ARE ONE. OSUN BETRAYER.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
apc ARE TOTALY CONFUSE. ONLY LUNATIC CAN ONLY POSTED THIS. IFE & MODAKEKE ARE ONE. SO, MUHAYMIR STOP POSTED NONSENSE,AND UR OSUN DESTROYER.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: apc ARE TOTALY CONFUSE. ONLY LUNATIC CAN ONLY POSTED THIS. IFE & MODAKEKE ARE ONE. SO, MUHAYMIR STOP POSTED NONSENSE,AND UR OSUN DESTROYER.

You won't cease amazing with your epileptic mode of sentence. There is always room for improvement but don't know why u jst decided to be stagnant.

I pity your wretched life. PDP-erat

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
apc manufacturing fake news
Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by Muhaymin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: apc ARE TOTALY CONFUSE. ONLY LUNATIC CAN ONLY POSTED THIS. IFE & MODAKEKE ARE ONE. SO, MUHAYMIR STOP POSTED NONSENSE,AND UR OSUN DESTROYER.
I could feel ur desperation to retake osun state because the way u've been sounding aggressively and use of words, no one will tell me u r not suffering from starvation.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by maestroferddi: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is the kind of trash that cost Fayemi so dearly in Ekiti less than a month ago. It means certain people are annoyingly slow learners...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by thegoodone2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
with out Modakeke omisore can never win osun. am sure of that

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by bjseun: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009: Omisore is despised by more than Modakeke people, PDP obviously didn't do their homework before choosing him.

tatiana... sounds like som1 I used to know. Are you from Mdk?
Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by bjseun: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009: Omisore is despised by more than Modakeke people, PDP obviously didn't do their homework before choosing him.

tatiana... sounds like som1 I used to know.Are you from Mdk?
Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by bjseun: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2014

tatiana... sounds like som1 I used to know.Are you from Mdk?
Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by femimike1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
09/08/14 we gonna Teesojue IJN Amen grin

wilsondave: Baigots, Osun Defender Produces Fake News. As A Matter Of Fact, Opposition Party Will Always Find A Way To Bring Down The Opponent. Omisore Never Said Somthing Related To That.From The Fake Rumor, Osun Defender Says Omisore Will Scrap Area Office, Omisore Said He Will Turn The Area Office To A Local Government. Soo Rumor Carier Go And Die Omisore2014 Teesojue........

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by ManTiger(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2014
wilsondave: Baigots, Osun Defender Produces Fake News. As A Matter Of Fact, Opposition Party Will Always Find A Way To Bring Down The Opponent. Omisore Never Said Somthing Related To That.From The Fake Rumor, Osun Defender Says Omisore Will Scrap Area Office, Omisore Said He Will Turn The Area Office To A Local Government. Soo Rumor Carier Go And Die Omisore2014 Teesojue........
Its very obvious that you're a PDP stewart and you knew very little or nothing about the role Omisore played during those dark days of civil upheaval between Ife and Modakeke. FYI, i'm not into politics and i'm very far from it but i was fortunate to have lived and studied in Ile Ife during all those period. Omisore could have been the single arrow to quench the genocide attack on the Modakeke then.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by tsirin(f): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akande made ife and modakeke one and not Omisore. ibo to n bo yii ma loyin gan.
Re: I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore by kel4soft: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Don't take Omisore's threat to the gutter or APC will regret this in their entire life. Whether he ordered or orchestrated or masterminded; PDP are already working hard to win Osun State. Here in Rivers, Ateke who once razed down his community is a foot soldier of GEJ government and has declared to run for the Gubernatorial seat under PDP. So, Osun State APC

Be warned!!

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! / INEC Chairman, Jega In Big Trouble! Replacement With Prof Olufemi Mimiko / Saraki,fulani And Nigerian Politics: Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.