Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! (3152 Views)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
For the 85 days that Ahmadu Fintiri spent as Governor of Adamawa State, the EFCC has accused him of sharing N18bn (Eighteen Billion Naira) with his colleagues.

http://twitter.com/seunonigbinde/status/521240094976778240

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by IdomaLikita: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hian!
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
This shows that the PDP impeached Nyako (though, not a saint himself,) for selfish motives; to pave way for them to deep their corruption infested hands into the state coffers with such reckless abandon and impunity which is very common in, and even encouraged by the PDP and its leaders in the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Who be fool?
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Picture of him going to the bank, writing the cheque, withdrawing the 18billon naira, calling his friends and sharing the money or....

I simply do not believe!!

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:
Picture of him going to the bank, writing the cheque, withdrawing the 18billon naira, calling his friends and sharing the money or....

Only God can furnish you with all those pictures cheesy
Sadly, he seems to have left us to our fate with these crop of "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by saintneo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
kits kits!!!!!
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by dekronik: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nonesense. A yoruba man as your source? Yoruba=APC so let him give us the source of his info or I think he is trying to cause confusion.
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by omenka(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Remind me again, what party is Fintiri

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
Remind me again, what party is Fintiri

Yes it is PDP but he stole because he is a Muslim from the north, christians don't steal tongue

Jonathan till 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
dekronik: Nonesense. A yoruba man as your source? Yoruba=APC so let him give us the source of his info or I think he is trying to cause confusion.
Lad, get off that ethnic bubble which the PDP lootocrats have imprisoned you in before you got smothered with total ignorance. They care less about you, and with your kind of blind support, they will keep steeling.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by omenka(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes it is PDP but he stole because he is a Muslim from the north, christians don't steal tongue

Jonathan till 2019!
Awwww. This is so touching....cry

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:

Noonoo onye nkem wink

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Noonoo onye nkem wink
smh

angry angry
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by focus7: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by SlamDunk(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
This is the last we will hear of this. Mcheww, no b naija?
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by tinuolababy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Toh. D man wan do chap chap ni. Useless party. Mschewwww
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by texazzpete(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Where is the source for this? A random tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by generalbaseet: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
nigeria na wa o
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
texazzpete:
Where is the source for this? A random tweet?
Hopefully the story will unravel soonest. But the pdp bosses will never allow efcc to publish this story for reasons we all know.
It will go a long way in exposing their nature and intentions.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by lilprinze: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
This country is full of greedy and selfish thieves who call themselves politicians who are interested only in their pockets. if he looted 18 billion within 85 days I wonder how much he would loot within 365 days if he was not removed.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
berem:
smh

angry angry

Don't let the head fall off though.
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by courage54(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
In GEJ voice " My Fellow Nigeria common stealing you people will call it Corruption" stealing is not corruption. Is only this govt that has legalise corruption in this country. We are in for a doom if we repeat this mistake in 2015.

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by braine(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan till 2019!
really?
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
braine:
really?

Yes grin grin thats why jonathan doesn't steal
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by citizenY(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
lilprinze:
This country is full of greedy and selfish thieves who call themselves politicians who are interested only in their pockets. if he looted 18 billion within 85 days I wonder how much he would loot within 365 days if he was not removed.

PRINCE, I have my doubts but the question to ask is whether Adamawa state revenue , from all sources for the period is up to this amount or Nyako left anythng near it.
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by phlemzy: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria- a geographical location where anything goes.
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by braine(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

hehehe... Indeed, coz he's not corrupt, he doesn't steal . . grin ...
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
lilprinze:
This could be the reason why he won the PDP ticket for the botched bye-election.
PDP's tickets are always for the highest looters and rascals.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by vedd: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
citizenY:

PRINCE, I have my doubts but the question to ask is whether Adamawa state revenue , from all sources for the period is up to this amount or Nyako left anythng near it.
There could be more than that. Remember, there were reports that the EFCC froze the state accounts weeks before Nyako was shown the door.

And 85 days is almost 3months, you know.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Descartes: 4:30am On Oct 13, 2014
tongue
Re: Adamawa: EFCC Accuse Fintiri Of N18bn Fraud! by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan is a very good man that surrounds himself with very bad men.

#So I heard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki,fulani And Nigerian Politics: Answered / BREAKING: Buhari Scraps SURE-P / Yorubas Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.