Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion (5717 Views)

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia / She Is Older But I Want Her Still / Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

We both laid on the bed panting like we were chased on a temple run. She rested her head on my chest and she whispered to me. “Let’s go take a shower.”
As we got into the bathroom she turned on the shower, grabbed a sponge, applied some liquid soap and she started to bath me. I marveled as she washed my body parts as if I was her kid, she then knelt before me and washed my handle with care and accuracy. After we were done, we went back to the bedroom changed the bed sheet and laid down on the bed. I held her close as we both took a deep sleep............
The following morning the aroma of fried eggs woke me up. I grabbed a towel and headed to the kitchen and I saw Gladys at work. She had already fried some plantain and was frying the eggs with stew. She hugged me and told me to go wait in the sitting room.

As I sat down waiting for breakfast to be served, I began to wonder how my life suddenly changed dramatically from being utterly desolate to this kind of comfort. I feared it was going to be short lived and hoped at least I would cherish every moment........
I said to her. “I am the one to apologize. I think you are a great, caring and loving woman. Only in my dreams have I held you in my arms until now.”
She then said. “Ohi, I am not a small girl, don’t be deceived by my looks, I am 38 years old. I felt connected to you the first time I saw you, that was why I invited you in my home. No man has visited me since I have moved in to this apartment.” As she stood up and paced around.
I thought about the age 38 years, 6 years older than me and I thought again as he doesn’t look it...............................
...........................................................................................

She then positioned herself and behold her posture was monumental. I took some few seconds to admire the well engraved ass, her ebony skin glittered like a rare gem and........................................................

We both cleaned up and did some chores together. She then insisted to come to my place to see my books, which I agreed. On getting to my place, after seeing the humble abode which I called home, she wept. She sobbed like a child, I felt touched and had to console her, she the said. “Please Ohi, let’s take your personal belongings to my place......................................

Please to read the full story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dilemma-i-love-her-she-made-me-shes-older-and-she-wants-marriage-conclusion/
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Leyqute(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
in case
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Bigloaf: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Let Love Lead
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bigloaf:
Let Love Lead
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
kool
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
wonderful night
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by debco(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
newmuzik:
BrownGarri © 2015

We both laid on the bed panting like we were chased on a temple run. She rested her head on my chest and she whispered to me. “Let’s go take a shower.”
As we got into the bathroom she turned on the shower, grabbed a sponge, applied some liquid soap and she started to bath me. I marveled as she washed my body parts as if I was her kid, she then knelt before me and washed my handle with care and accuracy. After we were done, we went back to the bedroom changed the bed sheet and laid down on the bed. I held her close as we both took a deep sleep............
The following morning the aroma of fried eggs woke me up. I grabbed a towel and headed to the kitchen and I saw Gladys at work. She had already fried some plantain and was frying the eggs with stew. She hugged me and told me to go wait in the sitting room.

As I sat down waiting for breakfast to be served, I began to wonder how my life suddenly changed dramatically from being utterly desolate to this kind of comfort. I feared it was going to be short lived and hoped at least I would cherish every moment........
I said to her. “I am the one to apologize. I think you are a great, caring and loving woman. Only in my dreams have I held you in my arms until now.”
She then said. “Ohi, I am not a small girl, don’t be deceived by my looks, I am 38 years old. I felt connected to you the first time I saw you, that was why I invited you in my home. No man has visited me since I have moved in to this apartment.” As she stood up and paced around.
I thought about the age 38 years, 6 years older than me and I thought again as he doesn’t look it...............................
...........................................................................................

She then positioned herself and behold her posture was monumental. I took some few seconds to admire the well engraved ass, her ebony skin glittered like a rare gem and........................................................

We both cleaned up and did some chores together. She then insisted to come to my place to see my books, which I agreed. On getting to my place, after seeing the humble abode which I called home, she wept. She sobbed like a child, I felt touched and had to console her, she the said. “Please Ohi, let’s take your personal belongings to my place......................................

Please to read the full story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dilemma-i-love-her-she-made-me-shes-older-and-she-wants-marriage-conclusion/

Bro keep it up...u rock
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by wheesin(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2015
ooooohhhh!!oohhh!! THIS IS SUPERSTORY(KA DUN DUN DUN) A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW(KA DUN DUN DUN KA) THIS IS SUPERSTORY GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISH STRAFE AND EVEN DIE OF THIRRST,THIS IS SUPER STORY,THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH! THIS IS SUPERSTORY, THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY, A LIFE OF STRIVE AND SORROW, (KA DUN DUN DA DUN KA)

9 Likes

Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2015
debco:

Bro keep it up...u rock

Thanx bro
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2015
wheesin:
ooooohhhh!!oohhh!! THIS IS SUPERSTORY(KA DUN DUN DUN) A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW(KA DUN DUN DUN KA) THIS IS SUPERSTORY GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISH STRAFE AND EVEN DIE OF THIRRST,THIS IS SUPER STORY,THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH! THIS IS SUPERSTORY, THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY, A LIFE OF STRIVE AND SORROW, (KA DUN DUN DA DUN KA)

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Burnnotice(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2015
pictures of you both cuddling, fuckkinng, bathing, eating or...
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
check google tongue
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Burnnotice(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2015
newmuzik:

check google tongue
well just checked but kept repeating error! error! error! blog does not exist

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
well just checked but kept repeating error! error! error! blog does not exist
bad belle my blog dey die tongue
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by vanvick247(m): 3:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Like dey will always say "age is just number". Lolz. Guy use ur head o.
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 3:44am On Apr 22, 2015
vanvick247:
Like dey will always say "age is just number". Lolz. Guy use ur head o.
wink
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
good morning
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:

Idonbelivit
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Burnnotice(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Tolany25:

Idonbelivit
you garrit
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Tolany25:

Idonbelivit

You dont have to sir tongue

Just read and enjoy the story.....
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2015
morning
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
beautiful evening wink
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 4:21am On Apr 24, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
day
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2015
this stuffs
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
A man maketh his own journey if it's one thing I love it's when people tell me it's not possible. Enough reason to prove them otherwise.
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
pcguru1:
A man maketh his own journey if it's one thing I love it's when people tell me it's not possible. Enough reason to prove them otherwise.

true
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
dilemma check this out
Re: Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion by newmuzik: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction?? / Explicit Photos! Guy Shares During And After S*x Photos / #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.