Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend (1355 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by paulaspearz(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
I saw this stuff on my friend's phone and decided to share. "Just so we are on the same page before we start our relationship,here are my own rules:
1- if you think you're fat,you probably are,dont ask me.
2- birthdays,valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if i can find the perfect present.
3- if you ask a question you dont want an answer to,expect an answer you dnt want to hear.
4- let me ogle.if i dont look at other women,how can i know how pretty you are?
5- Dont rub the lamp if you dont want the genie to come out.
6- if you dont dress like the Victoria's Secret girls,dont expect me to act like the guys in soap operas.
7-you can either ask me to do something OR tell me how you want it done - not both
8- The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
9- Ask for what you want.Subtle hints dont work.
10- Anyone can buy condoms.
Ladies do you agree with this?
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by AdeniyiA(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
OP are you a male or female, or rather this is just a copy nd paste jargon angry
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lez alertshockedshockedshocked;>
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by harlos: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
The lines are not even straight undecided

You'll be forever single, olohun.
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by paulaspearz(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
AdeniyiA: OP are you a male or female, or rather this is just a copy nd paste jargon angry
do you know what humour is?
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by Tattooboy: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
harlos: The lines are not even straight undecided

You'll be forever single, olohun.
gbagbe! Some of d lines are cool e.g 6, 7, 8, & 10
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by fuckshit: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
FÜCK!!! hope them FÜCKING ladies are paying attention to this
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
My gf called me now that she's is on her way to my house, and there's a girl naked on my bed....Abeg what should i do? sad
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by cricifixo: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: My gf called me now that she's is on her way to my house, and there's a girl naked on my bed....Abeg what should i do? sad
my advice, wait 4 her to come & then bleep d shit out of 'em both

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by CoachDX: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na-ah! These traits shouldn't be ascribed to a good relationship. Anyone in this kind must be suffering.
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by paulaspearz(f): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz: My gf called me now that she's is on her way to my house, and there's a girl naked on my bed....Abeg what should i do? sad
lol allow come to de hauz den u guys will have a party
Re: 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend by paulaspearz(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
lol allow come to de hauz and join u nd de oda gal

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Men Lose Respect For Women? / Can You Date Your Classmate?? / Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.